Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:07 pm
Klaash jumped up, his eyes wide with pain. His vision was blurred and he forgot where he was. His head hurt, and he held it, groaning with pain. He fell to the floor, nausia and vertigo emersed him. The room was spinning. Struggling to stand, he faltered and leaned against a wall. Something red was getting in his eyes. Blood. His blood. Why does it hurt? why?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:10 pm
Tuesday awoke, sprawled out, on the hard wood floor in his bedroom. Bou was standing at the window, looking out on the world. He looked up at the cieling then sighed.
What a pathetic life I lead. What's the point anymore, your glory days are done.
Bou turned around and walked towards Tuesday, then sat, cross-legged, beside him. Silently she stroked his hair.
"My, my Takeru. What does God have in store for you now?" Tuesday was shocked.
Takeru? Takeru....Is that me? Is that my name? Takeru...
"Bou...Who is Takeru?" He asked, looking up at her.
Bou smiled, empty. "Thats you. Your name is Takeru. You changed it when you came here, since everyone you knew is dead."
Suddenly it all came back to Tuesday. He sighed again and sat up, leaning on a chair. "Takeru...." He said, whispering the name, his name.
"Bou...Where is everyone?" He asked not taking his eyes off the floor.
"Well, after you just about killed Lilli...They all ran away. Ben and Keshi are in the dining hall, Lilli is in the third floor bedroom, and Klara is...Well...you freaked out over a lack of blood. So...you need to eat. I'll get food."
Bou stood up and walked out the door, slamming it on the way out. The slam of the door was like a slap to Tuesday. He sighed and looked back down.

Bou was on her way to the dining hall when she heard a knock at the door.
Hmmm...... She thought and kept on walking to the dining hall.
Once she got there she took her time getting two pitchers full of blood. She kicked back in a chair and ate for some time.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:58 pm
haruxxx
She was about ready to leave since she wasn't answering but the door opened to a tired looking Lilli.
"Hi. Did I wake you? I need a friend to talk to other then Jin right now." Klara said looking depressed.

((Yay you're back! I thought ju lefted meh))

[[I'm SO SORRY HARU-CHAN I was doing something. :'( Forgive for taking so long?]]

"No no no.. You didn't wake me, I woke up a few minutes ago, and then heard something out in the hall so I came to see what it was. Um yeah you can talk to me." Lilli said happily. "Here come inside. Lilli has started a fire and it was nice and toasty in the room. Lilli closed the door behind Klara.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:08 pm
Klara walked inside of the room "You know my friend Jin? Well, he came to my room when we got back from swimming and told me he liked me..." she sighed totally depressed at the moment. She looked over at Lilli who seemed confused. "He's my best friend! I don't like him like that! I ran out on him crying like a baby...i want to continue to be his friend, Is that selfish of me Lilli?" Klara's eyes became glassy.

((it's ok ^_^ ))  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:09 pm
"Damn! What is taking her so long!" Tuesday said, irritated. He stood up and swayed a little, dizzy from lack of blood.
Should I go down there? I don't want to make another scene.
Tuesday decided to go down and get Bou, he couldn't stand it any longer.

He warily made his way down the the dining hall to see Bou lounging in one of the chairs, eating.
"God Dammit Bou! What are you doing!" Tuesday was unaware of how loud he was being, it caused several people to look.
God Tuesday, quiet down!
Bou looked at him, swallowed and replied. "I'm eating."
Tuesday was angry. "Well why didn't you bring the food up to my room?!"
"Oh well sorry Mr. Grumpy-Pants." Bou said and got up. Tuesday looked at her and clenched his fists.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:17 pm
haruxxx
Klara walked inside of the room "You know my friend Jin? Well, he came to my room when we got back from swimming and told me he liked me..." she sighed totally depressed at the moment. She looked over at Lilli who seemed confused. "He's my best friend! I don't like him like that! I ran out on him crying like a baby...i want to continue to be his friend, Is that selfish of me Lilli?" Klara's eyes became glassy.

((it's ok ^_^ ))

[YES!!! I'M FORGIVEN!! biggrin VICTORY IS MINE!! razz jk jk thanks]

"Oh s**t! I'm sorry Klara!" Lilli ran to her and embraced her in a hug. Lilli realized how depressed Klara looked, her eyes were red from tears. "No, that's not being selfish at all. I mean he's your best friend. I can understand how that you wouldn't want to be with him because if something happened and it didn't work, you couldn't be friends any longer." Lilli's voice was soothing. "Don't cry.. shhh.. it's okay.." Lilli repeated herself. "Klara I think you're a perfectly nice person, not selfish." Lilli assuered her.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:22 pm
Ben saw Tuesday yelling at Bou on the other side if the dining hall, he'd just walked in. "Hey Keshi I'll go tell both of them right now, remeber I promised." Ben said, standing up. When Ben reached them, he could see that Tuesday looked furious. "Hey Bou, Tuesday." Ben addressed them. "Keshi asked me to tell the both of you something, he asked me to be the one to tell you because he was nervous. And the thing is that Keshi is Bisexual. I don't see why it's such a big deal about saying it, but I promised him I'd tell you both." Ben folded his arms across him chest.

[DAMMIT ABBY!! WHEN YOU READ THIS.. GO AND ANSWER THE DAMN FRONT DOOR!!! TRANAI IS WAITING!!! Lmao there we go..]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:28 pm
She seemed to be calming down now.
"I don't know how to face him right now, I left him in my room. I'm not sure where he is now though. He's gonna hate me I just know it." she mumbled hugging Lilli. "Why aren't you staying in your room anymore? Your brother had to show me where you were." she added curious.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:39 pm
"He isn't gonna hate you, I'm sure. and I'll go with you where ever you are to be supporting and helping you, ok." Lilli assured Klara. Lilli blushed. "Oh well Ben made me switch to another room because something's wrong with Tuesday right now and he didn't want me right next door to him.. he almost killed me earlier. I just chose an empty room." Lilli sighed, and flushed red.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:48 pm
Klara stayed silent not fully believing in Lilli's words. She didn't know Jin like she did. Jin was so testy. She smiled at her instead of replying. Klara's eyes grew wide in shock. "Oh my gosh! Are you ok now though??" She asked pulling away and looking at her inspecting for wounds.
She knew Lilli had feelings for Klaash as well. Being in the room next to his couldn't possibly be all coincidence.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:05 pm
"Oh no! I'm fine. Ben pulled him off me before he did anything. It has something to do with Tuesday's inner demon." Lilli nodded her head. "I'm guessing you don't think I picked this particular room for no reason." Lilli grimaced.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:09 pm
[HARU, I got to get off. I'll get on later like tomorrow. Ttyl<3]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:11 pm
((me too night))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:36 pm
In darkness, he groped[not pun intended stare ] around the floor of his room and crawled closer to what he though would be his door.He could feel his heartbeat all through his body. It wouldn't leave his ears alone. He couldn't even hear himself breathing. No reason came to him about his pain or his freshly made wounds. After collapsing into a heap, wrapping his hands around his doorknob, the names came to him. Esloleiar and Tsshyeiah. Klaash became unconsious, and constantly bled all over the maple wood floors of his room. Staining each inch of wood red.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:54 am
((gah! Is he going to die??!! nuuuu))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games