Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:45 am

Nudge two hundred and fifty-nine

29. If the Evil Overlord invites me to go on a hunt with him, I will decline the invitation.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:45 am

bump 360.

well my sister wants on.

catch me if you can.

Shoafy

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:47 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty

30. If I have a copy of the Evil Overlord's plans and my capture is imminent, I will not send the only copy of those plans away with a cute little sidekick. I will make many copies of the plans and send them away with many cute little sidekicks. heart

One problem with the bumping while you're at church. I'm a greedy b***h and I'll stop after a certain point depending on the gold I get. XD I'm much more likely to stop before you do.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:48 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty-one

31. If I maintain a secret identity, I will keep my transformation ritual as simple and quick as possible so that I cannot be interrupted during it. heart

I'll sure try!! And you just proved me a lier...*defiant sneer*

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:49 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty-two

32. I will not keep information secret in order to prevent widespread hysteria; it never works. heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:51 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty-three

33. My fortress will include a holding room for any annoying kids, nerds, would-be love interests and other wannabe-types who follow me there and insist on joining my group. They will be kept in this room until the Evil Overlord is defeated. If there are holodecks available, I will throw the wannabe into it while he/she is asleep and activate the Epic Adventure program. heart

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:52 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty-four

34. When the Evil Overlord's Seductive Daughter tries to subvert me through her womanly wiles, I will keep in mind the diseases she is likely to have caught from all the netherwordly creatures with whom she is probably also consorting, as well as the possibility that the Evil Overlord has a hidden camera/crystal ball trained on me and is forcing my True Love to watch. heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:54 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty-five

35. I will not needlessly expose myself to enemy gunfire, hand-to-hand combat, or dogfights.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:56 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty-six

36. There are three dimensions in space. I do not have to attack in the same plane as the opponent.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:57 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty-seven

37. I will not count on other rebels being as self-sacrificing as I.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:59 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty-eight

38. I do not need to give the Overlord a fair chance. Shooting him in the back works for me.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:01 am

Nudge two hundred and sixty-nine

39. I will never say "This one is mine!" and engage in a one-on-one struggle with the Evil Overlord or any of his henchmen; however, I might say "This one is mine!" and stand back while my comrades, by prior arrangement, pump all available firepower into the now-distracted target.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:02 am

Nudge two hundred and seventy

40. If my village allies defeat the elite forces of the Evil Overlord, I will take a few minutes to learn how they did it and incorporate the information gained into my strategies. heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:03 am

Nudge two hundred and seventy-one

41. If my True Love is captured and forced into marriage with the Evil Overlord, I will not attempt to rescue her until after the ceremony, unless said ceremony will irrevocably harm or alter her in some way. heart

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:05 am

Nudge two hundred and seventy-two

42. If she doesn't already know, I shall train my True Love in the art of unarmed combat, so that when the Evil Overlord uses her as a human shield she can slam her heel between his legs.
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games