Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:29 pm

"Well I didn't know that she would freak like that. Sorry sweatdrop "He said aloud. "Rocky LaRouge ma'am. Nice to meet ya Mika!" dramallama
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Late_Ichigo
Derrick let out a forced sigh and glanced over at Dimitri. He nibbled on his lip silently, thinking of how exactly answer the question. "How did.. you know?"

"Heh, I've spent most of my life observing people and their reactions, always wishing I could help those in pain, but I hardly ever really interacted with them... " Dimitri said with a sigh, looking into the distance, "That's why I do what I do, my research is to help relieve the pain I see around me. More often than not, when I try something sacrificial though, it doesn't help either party, the knee was the lightest I've gotten off from such an attempt in a while." Dimitri said and focused on Derrick.

Dimitri Luger

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 pm

The coon nodded as Dimitri spoke. He started to nervously run his paw through the fur atop his head. When he finally spoke, it sounded quiet and defeated, "So, you have an idea of what's bothering me, I take it?.." He looked solemnly up at Dimitri.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:28 pm

TsukuyomiYue
He used his magic to place a red shield under a cup and saucer set then float it to Mika. When he saw she had the cup he filled her cup and smiled at her. "It's quite good, so I believe you'll like it."

She took the glass of tea and drank some of it. "Mmm. It is good. If I run into either of the two men who made this, I will be sure to thank them."

@Rocky: "Nice to meet you. And don't worry about it so much. I just wasn't expecting anyone to have that ability when i walked in here."

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Dimitri smiled sadly, "Yes, I think so. But in such situations, both sides must be considered. I was trying to power the nanites to stop a friend's suffering. When it backfired, my knee was almost crippled, and my friend was terrified. I couldn't use any one else because of the danger in the experiment, but my self sacrifice only caused my friend to worry, caused more pain... Heh, they made me promise I wouldn't use myself in any more dangerous experiments on their behalf, they were content to know I was well. I haven't stopped my search, but now I know that my well being is just as important in their eyes. Any help?" He looked quizzically at Derrick.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Mika found a seat at an empty table and waited for one of the two aforementioned males who made the tea to show themselves if they were still in the building. She sat at the table, sipping her tea happily. If she had a tail, it would be wagging.

Mika Hisoka

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Derrick let Dimitri's words sink in for a moment. He was running out of things to say, in all honesty. "I suppose so.." He sniffled quietly, feeling himself nearly tearing up. "I just wish I could help. Y'know, being the sensitive one and all."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:52 pm

"Ah, I understand, believe me I do. It is the lot of every kind fur in life, heh, it's not a lot, but it's our life." Dimitri said with a grin and began making the sandwiches. "But you know, sometimes the best thing one can do to help at the moment is to stay chipper, keep happy in the person's presence, make them feel comfortable. You'd be surprised how much something so simple can do. When there's nothing else, there is always hope." He lifted the platter and smiled weakly at Derrick.

Dimitri Luger

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:26 am

After being unconscious for so long, Sef finally began to stir. Unable to remember where he was, he rolled over with the intention of pushing himself up, but instead found himself falling to the floor.
The kitsune landed with a loud thud, but uttered no complaint. He slowly stood up and brushed himself off.

"Spider?" Sef said slowly, puzzled. That single word is the only thing he could recall from the scene he caused.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Yue knelt down next to Sef, he hadn't noticed him fall until the thud! "Sef, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't even notice you fall!" Yue looked at him with full attention and concern.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Sef nodded in response, and flashed what he hoped was a comforting smile.
"I'm fine. Nothing more than a couple of bruises, at most," he said calmly.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:50 pm

"Hey Mika, as you can tell, things will probably get pretty weird in this place. Just try and keep your cool, kay?" Rocky said mellowly and relized that he hadn't even started drinking his tea! He downed it all with one gulp. "That wasn't very much! And it wasn't that hot!" He said (?) His sentence was followed by a thud, and he rushed over and caught the end of Sef's statement. "Glad to see you're okay Sef!(in both worlds!)"He said with a big smile across his muzzle. "Hey Derrick! It's Rocky! You should come in here!"He told Derrick telepathicly.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:32 pm

[my internet is evil so if i go offline or im not on for a while pls keep going. i'll catch up 4laugh ]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Limbershadow
"Hey Mika, as you can tell, things will probably get pretty weird in this place. Just try and keep your cool, kay?" Rocky said mellowly and relized that he hadn't even started drinking his tea! He downed it all with one gulp. "That wasn't very much! And it wasn't that hot!" He said (?) His sentence was followed by a thud, and he rushed over and caught the end of Sef's statement. "Glad to see you're okay Sef!(in both worlds!)"He said with a big smile across his muzzle. "Hey Derrick! It's Rocky! You should come in here!"He told Derrick telepathicly.

"I can't make any promises..." she said between sips, "but, i'll try." Mika's tall bat ears picked up the sounds of voices coming from the next room. The kitchen, she presumed. Were these the voices of Derrick and Dimitri? The males Yue had mentioned? She could only hope they would step out of the kitchen long enough for her to thank them for the tea.

Mika Hisoka

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:01 pm

"Thanks," Sef mumbled as he began feeling around for his chair. Upon finding it, he sat down gratefully. Only then did he start to really think about how he could have wound up on the floor.

"Was I on the counter?" he wondered aloud, making his confusion known. "Why would I be on the counter?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games