Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:43 pm
Here's the ruin castle that their at. I know it doesn't look like its in ruins but I tried my best in finding a castle.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:53 pm
Raven smiled inside at seeing that Starfire and Beast Boy were okay. She felt her heart almost sigh in relief that the changeling hadn't been hurt. "It's good to know that both of you are okay." Her eyes looked at the newcomer.

Scar growled. His flank hurt from a bite. The wolf plopped down on the ground and licked the bleeding wound.

Odysseus grinned. "Yes! A party will be great."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 pm
"The last time," said Blood Moon as she turned into her human form and sat up with him. "What do you mean? I don't understand?" she asked confused.

~~~

Midnight turned into her human form and stood back up. She walked over to the lake near the cave, took off her clothes, layed them on grass, stepped into the water, and started washing the blood and her cuts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:02 pm
((Feanor is going to die if it's ok with everyone))
Feanor smiled and said,"Let's face it, i don't have much time left, but I'm glad I'm spending them with you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:38 pm
((Its, ok but it does make it sad but good.))

"What...but if your gone than what's the reason for me living," said Blood Moon. "I've been waiting all my life for you to return for I did not believe that everyone said that your dead and only that you left somewhere. And now your leaving me again," she said sounding upset.

((Ooo we should make them kiss or something))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:10 am
Feanor looked up at Blood Moon and said,"Blood Moon find Craig, he's the one who did this to me, find him and avenge me." Feanor kissed Blood Moon and said,"Good bye my love." Feanor then layed down in her lap and died silently.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:08 pm
((Hm, well at least I'm ok with that death seen. And that was a very good scene but sad.))

Starfire saw the others and said, "Friends and my daughter your all ok. I am glad. But how did you guys find us?"

"Oh, well since I have wind powers I used the wind to tell me where you guys are. And I see youfound where I was staying at. Not many wolves or anyboy can find this old castle anymore. For you would have to have some sort of strange power but I also guess the shield barrior went down but now its back up. But since you all know where this is now and seen the place mainly you know how to get back now," explained Gemini.

"Hm, interesting. Hey and isn't this the castle where Elwing lived," said Cyborg. I just know because I paid attention to Gemini's story.

"Yes, it is but as you see its in ruins but this place still has magic powers from long ago, I'm guessing the powers probaly left Elwibng when she died in this very castle," said Gemini. Then Gemini took the pup from Beast Boy's mouth and place it where the other pup was. She than turned abck into her human form and looked at the boy and said, "I thank you for helping my mother, uncle Beast Boy, and the three pups. Oh, and let me take that pup out of your hands." she than grabbed the pup from his arms/hands and carried it to where the other two pups are. "Who are you though?" asked Gemini.

~~~~~~

Swiftkill arrived at a old ruin castle where the wolfoens use to live. Well, where the bad guys such as her pack use to live. She placed her mate down on some leaves, cleaned up her cuts, and sat down on a rock. 'My pack should know their way here, for we all lived here before,' as she thought to herself. But than she felt so upset about her pups being taken from her. And now she felt greif and wanted her pups back and she'll get her revenge when she see's those Titans again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:19 pm
This is a picture of the castle that the bad guys(Blaise's pack) will live.

User Image  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:48 pm
Blood Moon kissed Feanor back and moved away. she than watched as he died and tears fell down her eyes. Than anger form inside of her and she said, "Don't worry Feanor I will avenge you. I will kill Craiq if its the last thing I'll ever do." She than grabbed his body and pushed it into the water and watched as his body flowed down the river. "My mother said to me and brother, the best thing when somewhere else and you dead body with you, see if there's a river near by and put the body in the river so it may flow on," she said. She than cleaned off all her blood and cleaned some of her cuts and left that area. She walekd and walked on until she saw ehr brother on the ground. "Scar," said Blood Moon as she looked at him with eyes of sadness and revenge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:13 pm
Argent was amazed by the castle.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:35 am
Scott stepped back shocked at the young grabbing the pup off him like he was dangerous. 'My names Kid-web star my adotive family threw me out becuase I was hero then on the way back to the oprhange I was transported here somehow. I met that pack when they attacked a pack of elk and I've been screwing with them since. Oh and i'm eleven' he added causally.

Adonis lad down on the cave floor pleased with his though a pup would have been nice. Don't worry they were still young.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:04 am
(Cool pictures)

Robin speed through the vast jungle after a long trek finding the others he came to a set of breath taking ruins. Even in it's derleict state if beutiful and gracefuly artictechure took his breath away. He lisnted to the new comers story feeling empathy towards him. He couldn't be left alone in the dangerous world.

Beast boy placed the pup down gently as charged other to a nearby push spilling his guts out and food. He never wanted to ride a cloud again.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:30 am
Craig laid down in a corner and thought about everything that had happened.

Aqualad wandered around the castle and then said lound enough so it echoed,"Dude this place is awsome."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:10 am
"Ew, dude now that's gross," said Cyborg as he stared at Beast Boy after he threw up.

"Kid-web star huh, well nice to meet you. I'm Gemini," said Gemini as she put her hand out to shake his.

Starfire smiled and said, "And I'm Starfire." She than walked over to Robin and rubbd against him affectionally and kissed his cheak. She than walked over to where the pups were and layed near tham like a mother wolf did. For some reason its like her mother instintc of a wolf came to her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:50 am
((Oh, and thanks))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games