Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:22 am
Scott lauhged manically grabbing both Foxs and Geminis nose and squezzing them. 'Got your nose !' he chuckled devilshly getting back to his feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:54 am
'I think..it may be Adam..' Robin couldn't see much his worry sparked as he couldn't see much a except souless black smoke whirling lazily up higher into the sky.

Adam lay motionless on the floor sturggling to move or get up the force of the blast had knocked him hard. He placed on strecthed and bunger into an ambulance.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:29 pm
"Do wish for us to go cheak it out?" asked Starfire.

Fox pawed Scott's hands off her's and Gemini's noses. She than placed him pn her back and danced around as he was on her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:38 pm
Gemini giggled and ran around them both.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:39 am
'We should be we better take Gemini home. Scott can come' Robin replied ditracted. Scott was alot older and more experienced then Gemini and Gemini needed to be kept safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:40 pm
Starfire nodded and said, "I'll have Fox take Gemini home." she than flew towards Gemini, Fox, and Scott.

Fox stopped dancing around and saw as Starfire flew towards her. "Starfire," she said.

"Fox take Gemini home. Scott come with me. Your father want to speak to you," said Starfire.

Fox nodded and slided Scott off her back. She than grabbed Gemini with her mouth since she was a wolf pup and flew her back to the tower.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:55 pm
Gemini was a wolf pup now and wondered why Fox was taking her back to the tower.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:49 am
'Yes mother' he tone became firm and serious. He cretaed a cloud beneath and flew other to his farhter worried about what his parents wanted. 'Dad whats wrong ?' he asked curiously.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:21 am
'One of our friends is hurt. Don't tell Gemini. Now lets move' he ordered hvoering upwards and waiting for the others. He couldn't contain his worry no more.

As the ambulance speed towards the hopsital Adam became locked away in his mind closed off from the real world. Adam found himself back at the island where he'd spent so much time training. 'Adam your training is complete surely your eyes have been opened now. Don't you realise where you belong ?' his masters voice echeoed

'I've done way to much damage to be a titan again master.' Adams voice followed of sorrow and regret. 'But you haven't don't you see ?, even now they rush to your aid and assitance after everything. I know you felt torn and didn't want to go on a mission with Gemini and fear of getting her hurt, but she is the next generation'. Adam slowly mulled his words other thinking about each one slowly abosring every vowel. It was ture maybe he had been foolish looking at the things he didn't like and not the things he did.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:34 pm
Starfire followed Robin.

When Fox took Gemini back to the tower she went inside and placed her on the couch. She than truned abck into her other form.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:11 pm
Gemini turn back into her regular form and looked at Fox. She didn't know what was going on but she guess its probably crime fighting time and they don't want her to fight yet. Because she's stiil young in their eyes but she knows that she won't be young forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:30 am
Robin landed at the smoking building at the fire vechiles speed away home. No sign of Adam could be found. 'We may need Fox to track him down' he said solmenly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:41 am
Scott hovered behind Robin and Starifre unsure about who or what they were looking for, though it sounded important and he glad they were making him a part of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:16 pm
Starfire looked at Robin and heard what he said. "I'll contact Fox than," said Starfire as she took out her communicator. She spoke into it, "Fox Fox do you copy."

Fox heard her communicator and answered it, "Starfire, Robin what is it?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 am
'We need you help meet as these co-ordinates' he added transmitting thier location quickly.

'OK master i'll return to the Titans' he said slowly. The voice replied with joy wrapped in his words. 'Good choice my boy. You'll awake when you see the blue flash..', before Adam had a chance to respond the blue flash engulged and he woke in an amublance.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games