Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:20 pm
"Where is she?"He asked the little girl.

"...Yours.."He said as he looked into her eyes,e had thought lucy and him were happy,apparently not.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:28 pm
The lil girl grabs Canes hand. She ulls him out of the motel. She makes her way in the forest. She heads for the cave where Lucy is.

Nyuu see them outside the window. "Im happy you do. Well i have somethings so do...Think about whatever.She says truning around runing after Cane and the lil girl..  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:35 pm
"Ok..."Lance said starring at the ceiling.

Cane looks back to see Nyuu."What did you do!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:56 pm
Nyuu jumps on Cane and holds him to the growned. "Im makeing everything better for the both of us...You can get Lucy and i can get Lance..."She says pulling out a forget shout. "I can make her forget about her and Lance being together and make it to where she just rembers you and her together....Just give me time... days or less 1 days thats it...I just have to make Lance kinda mad at her.This can work..."She says really fasted scaryed.

The lil girl runs off her runs to Lances room. She holds out her stuffed bunny that Lucy made. "Lucy made this i want you to have it. I want you to have it..."She says to Lance.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:59 pm
Cane actually considerded it."..Ok.."He said,he wanted to be with lucy so bad.

Lance looked at the dool,now in his hands."I can't take this she probably made this for you.."He said handing it back to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:08 pm
"Ok good. follow..."She says helping Cane up leading him to Lucy.

Lucy sits in the cage mad.

The lil girl shacks her head. "No i want you to have it. BEcuse i want you to know that Lucy cant get off this place. With out flying or takeing a ship. And no ships or places have lefted today.So shes still here. And you know she loves you." She says haning the stuffed bunny back to him.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:29 pm
Lance smiles alittle."Thank you..."

" Knock me out and throw me in,to make it look like I tried."Cane whispered to her.Before they eve got close to the cave.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:38 pm
Nyuu does what he says. She also puts the forget shout in his back pocket knowing he well get a better shout at it. She drags him in the cave and puts him in the cage with Lucy. Nyuu locks the cage and walks outside but she still can here everything.

Lucy sits by Cane. She puts his head in her lap. "Poor cane what has she done to you." She says holding him tight to herself.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:59 pm
Cane was asleep for awhile,but woke up looking up at lucy."Uh...hey.."He said seeing that he was in her lap he blushed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:05 pm
"Hi are you ok?" She asked looking at him as he blushed. She grabd her bottle of water and hands it to Cane. "Here you go." She says looking around trying to find some way out.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:53 am
"Thank you..."Cane said taking the water,he didn't know about the shot in his back pocket but he was turned overso that she couldn't see it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:11 am
The lil girl leaves Lance and hides behide a tree and watchs Cane, Lucy and Nyuu.

When Lucy turns around She thros a rock at Cane. "Back pocket. Check your back pocket. Give her the shout already. She whipers.

Lucy walks around the cage. "Hmm Hey wait a min....The growned is dirt and lucky we are standing on dirt." She says turning into her bunny form. She starts to dig a hole to get out.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:31 pm
Cane with his instincts,made him swat away the rock,which by the way flew to lucy's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:56 pm
The lil girl takes a pic of what Cane did. She sits and waits for more.

Lucy lays there out cold.

Nyuu walks in. "Not what i really had in mind but ok. It still works. And i think its bested you give her the shout....."Nyuu says unlocking the cage.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:20 pm
Cane had hidden the shot in his sleeve in his sleeve so that when he picked up lucy the shot was injected.Since it was hidden under his sleeve if anyone was watching.He carried lucy.'So sorry lucy...'He thought to himself as he carried lucy out of the cage.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff