Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:00 pm
(sorry for posting late,plus the fights not interesting cuz im not online at the time.)

aro jumprd over biki and ran to the cafe to help tera in her battel with camton.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:09 pm
"My guess is that he's going to help his partner.That is such a stupid idea."Biki said to himself as the clone and him got up and ran after Aro going to the Cafe.  

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 pm
Shiji ran blindly, trying to escape the girl he could here following him. He had a sudden idea, and created a clone that he had run to the graveyard. He henged into a bench and hid in a row of benches that had been tossed recently by a wind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:23 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu stopped as she saw a poof of smoke."Look i know how i can help you....ive been through the same problem."Mizu said as she went to the floor.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:26 pm
((nuh uh, you weren't here in time. You have to head from here to the grave yard, then back. Leave a clone here to watch to see if he runs back through and Shinji can't leave.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:31 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu did handsigns as she did Mizu bushin No Jutsu as a water clone formedc itself."Stay here and make sure if they boy comes back to get him."Mizu said as she left.

(make me have to do all this posting)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:36 pm
Shinji peered through his Henge, and saw the clone standing there Thinking fast to avoid the punishment he thought was coming, he kicked over a bench behind him and created another clone that ran out from the pile of benches, running away. Shinji watched with baited breath to see if the clone would fall for the illusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:43 pm
____* MIZU* ____

The clone took a kuni quick and aimed it at a ft. away Shinji.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:44 pm
The clone shrieked when the kunai passed it, and ran behind a screen of trees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:49 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in as she noticed shinji.She mentioned her clone to go after it as she stayed behined.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:55 pm
Shinji trembled under his henge. He created another clone that ran a different way, then grinned sadly. If she was going to stand in one place liike that..... he did another hand seal and Kawarimi'd with Mizu, so she was under the pile of benches. Sadly, as he started to run away, he tripped and fell flat on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:59 pm
(wait is that the real u that fell?)  

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:01 pm
((Yeah, a clone would have not noticed a change in the ground and kept running.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu's clone noticed Shinji so she whisled to get the real Mizu over here.As the real Mizu came over she noticed shinji on the floor."Look i just wanna talk to you...if your a clone could you please tell me?"Mizu said.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:17 pm
Shinji buried his head in his arms, still afraid. His aunt's "talks" had always been about something he did wrong, usually something that alerted other people to his existence.... and the "talks" had always ended...badly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff