Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:12 am

*neko comes back with a bowl filled with yakitori, and a cup of tea*

"here you go red, you dont have to pa, i will pay for you" *neko sits down and looks at red* "hey red, why did you left the leaf?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:15 am

Red puts his katana back in its case and looks up and says "why did i leave? I'm going back. I'm not planning on leaving until i plan testing my skill against akasuki but that won't be till i'm ready." Red sips his tea thanking her for his meal. "But i will be back another time ... to the cloud i'm going to finish learning fire jutsus and then lightning." Red says starting to eat.

SynysterGatesRules

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:18 am

"thats awesome! because i can teach you lightning and fire! im very good at it xp "
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:23 am

I'm already half way done with my fire but lightning i'm nowhere Red finishes his food.

SynysterGatesRules

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:27 am

"i can teach you if u want 3nodding " "and your friend uno, what element does he master? fire? something else?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:29 am

" I really don't know about uno but i think i can see him moving around in the dorm. MY sharingans see somebody moving around in there and it looks like uno." Red says walking out the cafe' to get a better look. "I would like if you would teach me lightning."

SynysterGatesRules

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:32 am

*yes!!!* "ok, thats awesome" "kk lets go to the dorms then wink " *neko runs out to the dorms*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Cherry had left Neko's and went to the cafe. She walked in and sat down at a table.Gosh, I really wanted to go to the beach. It would of been fun, but that butthead makes us get out of moon. Oh well, and Kiyoshi...oh my gosh he looks so weird without his mask on..

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:00 pm

Kiyoshi appeared in the seat across from her in his normal clothes, mask and all. "Hey Cherry, what are you thinking about?" He asked looking at her with curious eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:03 pm

"Oh nothing." She said looking up at him, a little disappointed. "You put your mask back on?" Cherry asked him.

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:11 pm

"Yeah, I'm not in disguise anymore." Kiyoshi then gave her a menu. "But I believe I owe you dinner." He said with a smile.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 pm

"But you look way better without it." She told him, then sighed and took the menu.

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Kiyoshi looked at her. "Since when do you care how I look, you hate me remember."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:21 pm

Cherry made a face. "I don't hate you and I'm just saying you look way way better without the mask."

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:29 pm

Kiyoshi laughed a little and pulled down his mask showing his whole face. "Fine then, so what would you like to eat?" He asked her.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games