Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:01 pm
"Ah... I see...." Sui said as he glanced at the shimmering, clear water, "Well in that case... I thank her... a lot for many things." He turned to Kuromi again, "I'm sorry for this... me invading her pool and... you and Kisuna having to carry me here...."

He turned around and let his arms rest on the edge of the ground next to where Kuromi sat. He faced her and said, "I am a stranger after all...."

He then paused and asked her, "Is there anything I can do to repay you and her back?" I already thanked Kisuna before... a longg time ago... and I owe someone else a favor too... Sui thought.

(no pun intended xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:11 pm
An idea popped into Kuromi's head. "There is...but I'll tell you when we go back...and you better walk back all by yourself. I'm not ever going to carry you again."
She lay down on the grass and closed her eyes. I wish I could just stay here...forever...and forget about everything...

((Kuromi has one of the most evil ideas in her head...))  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:19 pm
Sui nodded and pulled himself out of the water and sat on the edge next to her. He bent his head over to her (but not too close, or else that'd be bad), "... You still look pretty... even if your dress is all torn...."

"... Can I kiss you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:24 pm
Kuromi's eyes burst open. "What?" And what brought this up all of the sudden?... "Of course not! Did you forget that Kane's waiting for you?!"
((Ah...all-knowing Kuromi-sama... whee I can't think of anything else to say...*mind blank* gonk ))  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:29 pm
Sui, for a second, looked a little hurt but it passed away quickly and he smiled at her with a sweatdrop, "Aw, ok. I'm sorry to scare you."

"But, I will tell you... that Kane isn't my girlfriend and I told her many times already that she's just my 'little sister'...." He took his fin out of the water and flapped it gently to get all the water away (but not on Kuromi though).

In another second, he turned back to human (with clothes on) and stood on the spot, looking around. "I guess I should go and help Kisuna...." Thus, he took a step foward.

(You have the choice to let him go or stop him if you want SakuMeiMei xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:37 pm
"Wait..." She reached into her pocket and took out a whistle. "Blow it if you need me." She didn't bother getting up and just held the whistle up. "But only if you need me." Really...if he abuses this whistle I'm going to seriously KILL him whether he's the leader of the Sakanazoku or not...((Yes...the only reason why Kuromi hasn't gone and killed Sui yet is because he's the leader of the Sakanazoku... sweatdrop ))  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:42 pm
Sui looked at her and laughed, "But Kuromi, I don't think it's appropriate to call on you... especially since calling you would just make you get hurt by a mazoku... or whatever they're setting out on us."

He reached out and held the whistle between his fingers (he didn't take it but he's just holding it with Kuromi holding other end) and asked gently, "So when do you think it'd be appropriate for me to need you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:49 pm
"Saga...and of course...that person has already found it that I told you everything and could appear at any random time and...just take the whistle." If that person ends up being alone with Sui we're ALL going to die...
"It'd just be better if I was there, okay? Only I can stop her if she's in rage...not even Saga...can stop her..."

((Saga is the favourite daughter. sweatdrop ))  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:57 pm
Sui frowned and let go of the whistle (no he didn't take it), "Who's that person? Why're you only telling me this now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:01 pm
Kuromi stared at the band around her wrist (the one holding the whistle). "That person...is-" She suddenly dropped the whistle. Why now of all times?... She slowly sat up. It felt as if her wrist was on fire. It took all of her strength to keep from screaming.

"From now on...you will never be able to get close to anybody again. If you do...they'll die."

((And thus...Kuromi's curse is revealed!~ sweatdrop Or something like that...))  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:09 pm
"Kuromi? Kuromi!" Sui kneeled down and sat her up, "What's happening?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:16 pm
"Sui...that person...is Kuroki's and everybody else's mother..." Her wrist hurt even more. I have to tell him everything...everything... "Shortly after I was born...she asked Yuki, one of the sacred priestesses...to curse me. Now anybody who I really care about...dies.This is just a reminder..." Her wrist hurt more and more with every word she said.  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:21 pm
"Ugh..." Sui grumbled and let her lie down, "What can I do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:28 pm
That's it! Mi-chan! Now I just have to figure out where she went... Kuromi scanned the forest with her eyes. Argh...always there when I don't want her to be and never there when I do!
"That stupid Mi-chan..." Kuromi's head started to hurt. And stage 2 has already started...

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:32 pm
"Mi-chan? Your cat?" Sui frowned, "What can she do?! Kuromi, you have to tell me how I can help you!!"  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games