Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:56 pm

"Yeah this village is full of inspiring people, genin with potental and top ninja with great power." Rahenno said then turned back to Cherry. "That's harsh, i mean your dad and all. but why couldn't he accept what you wanted." Rahenno thought abit, as he ddidn't want to push the situation. "Well, i'm just glad you chose the the cloud!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:58 pm

Cherry smiled at him then turned away and looked at the sky. "Well I'm of "royal blood" as they say and it was really important that I marry the idiot, but I didn't want to so." She shrugged and looked back down.

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:11 pm

Rahenno looked at Cherry. "then don't. Its your life, don't let yourself be controled." He said tring to comfort Cherry. "There well be a time in life when your forced to do something you don't want.When that time comes you need to be ready for it, or you'll regret it" Rahenno smiled. "And i don't want to see that happen."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:16 pm

"Neither do I." She shook her head and laughed then looked over at him. "So wht about you? Wht's your past?" She asked, curious.

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:30 pm

Rahenno chuckled abit. "Well, my father, the head of the Hyouton clan, trained my to be one of the best Hyouton's of the family. i looked up to my dad like a hero. After the training i learned how to use the first stage of Hyouton at 6. Afew mouths later, a group of bandits came and killed my family, while i hide. Then when the bloodshed was done, i couldn't belive my eyes. What the bandit done hurt so much, i left the village. Some how i ending up in between the nine-tail fox war. The leaf ninja didn't trust me at first when i suggested that they seal the fox in me, but they didn't really have a choice. so the fox was sealed within me and i returned to cloud. I went to go see my best friend Suchi, but when i got there, her and her family had been killed to just like mine. So i became a ninja and vowed to find my perants and Suchi''s killer. When enrolled in the Academy no one talked to me and i felt alone, but then i found some ninja who accepted me as a friend." Rahenno sighed. "Sorry for the long story." he said looking towards the sky.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:36 pm

"It's okay. and that is a sad past." She told him then rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry." Cherry said in a sad tone.

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:40 pm

Rahenno smiled. "It's ok. I found my propose in life." Rahenno then turned to Cherry. "Look there's something i want to tell you." He said cluching hid fist.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:52 pm

Cherry looked confused and turned to him. "Sure, wht is it?" She asked him.

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:57 pm

Rahenno blushed abit. "Look Cherry." He started to hesitate. Better now than never. He thought. "Cherry, i.......love you" Rahenno said looking at the ground.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:59 pm

Kiyoshi appeared on top of the dorm, next to Cherry and Rahenno. "Rahenno I think we have a problem." He said a little worried.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:01 pm

"AHH!" Cherry jumped up from hearing Kiyoshi and started to fall off since she was on the edge but grabbed the side and pulled herself up. "Why do you continue to come up on people like that? I almost fell of the freaking roof! Not that I would of gotten hurt badly but still!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:03 pm

Rahenno turned to Kiyoshi. "What kind of problem." He said curious.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:06 pm

"Ok after you two left, a guy came to the hot springs and talked about. How he knows I didnr fit in, and he knew about my demon, and he said he wanted me to help him change the world. Also how he would take me to a place that would accept me. It was really werid." Kiyoshi said worried
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:11 pm

"Probaly a krumgakure out to get us" Rahenno said waiting to see both Cherry and Kiyoshi had to say.

(sorry Gtg)

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:14 pm

(ttyl! lol)

Cherry made a face then looked at Kiyoshi. "Do you know his name?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games