Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:01 pm
(( Yeah ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:04 pm
((I kinda know how it feels to lose someone))  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:05 pm
(( You do. Oh and pm me to talk to me))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:33 pm
((I'm sorry to hear that, Gemini.))

Shade bowed to Turgon. "Hello Turgon." He looked at Gemini. "Well I can't wait to see you die when you lose against Oracle."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:37 pm
(( That's alright and I'm fine now ))

Turogn nodded and said, "Eathier way if Gemini wins or looses I'm still the winner."

"What do you mean?" asked Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:15 pm
When Robin, Starfire, and Kidflash arrived at where Raven, Tetra, and Hotspot were. "Have you guys found her yet?" asked Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:32 pm
Shade nodded his head before saying, "I'm sure you'll find out eventually."

~~

Raven shook her head. "No. She's not here. She must be at another base."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:42 pm
Tetra turned toward Raven. "Should we go in groups and split up?"

~~~~

Darkia got up and teleported to the other base. She went and found the others and spotted Gemini, "Her pathetic friends are trying to find the base....not like there find it but just wanted to tell you.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:03 am
"Hm, than I'll go and stop them if they come any closer. Besides I can use a little action," said Piosen Fang.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:30 am
"Piosen Fang you'll stay here with Oracle and so will Shade. Darkia, Iceshard, Brotherblood, and the rest of us will attack the Titans incase they come," said Turgon.

"And you," said Oracle.

"I'll stay there for surtain battles of one Titan or two," said Turgon. "Or we can just have the Titans captured, get their powers taken as Brotherblood will like, and make them watch dear Gemini die or soemthing like that."

"You monster," said Gemini.

"Why thank you. Oh, and your father well your adoptive father Robin will pay dearly after kicking me out of his team,"s adi Turgon.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:11 am
(Sorry to hear about your Grandmother Gemini)

Ryan sat in the back of the room where the brat was being held captive. It soudned good and Arachnid could wait till later for now the brat was the main concern. He sat on a crate tapping away in the shadows.

Arachnid kept his head knowing it wouldn't be long till the Titans raised the alarm and knew he was gone. As he strode away out of costume and in civlains clothes comprigng of black hoody a pair of trainers and the must generic jeans known to man he tudged away he head down as solitary tear dripping down his face. He suddenly bumped into somone causing him to be dragged out of his thoughts. It was some girl. 'Sorry' he stuttured helping her up.

Robin stood hunched up and impatient worry nibbling at his insides now his daughter was gone. Everything dear to him was being being snacthed by the cruel fate of life.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 am
Tetra flew in the air. She saw a perfect hill in a deep forest. "Maybe there over there."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkia smiled. "This might be fun."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:41 am
"It'll be faster if we split up..." said Raven. She looked over at Robin. "Come on. Let's go find your daughter and then look for Arachnid."

~~

Shade nodded his head. "Alright, I'll stay, master." Shade sat down in a chair and looked over at Gemini. "Your freinds are all going to die soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:46 am
Tetra flew off into the forest. "Nothing..." She walked around seeing if she could find anything.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:18 pm
Iceshard yawned and laid down.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games