Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:44 am
Tenten smiled as she held him and she said,"Well lets go eat then shall we?" she let him go and smiled at him, as she led him to the table.

Sakura smiled and then when he least expected she pounced on him playfuly knocking him under the water again.

Hinata held him as he kissed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:00 am
"GAH!"Naruto said and fell under the water.

Jimi smiled and let her lead him to the table.

Kiba held her close.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:07 am
Hinata savored his kiss and then she cuddled with him.

Sakura pushed him down and using chakra on her feet, she surfaced and stood above th water. She looked down at him and laughed, and started to run.

Tenten smiled showing him the amazing meal she had for him, she sat down and smiled at him.

Diamond was now in her house. She hopped into the shower, but she was not feeling too well. She was hoping that the hot water would help her, since she was planning to train today.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:32 am
Neji held an arm around Diamond from behind.

Jimi smiled and sat down beside her."This looks great."

Naruto grabbed her feet and dragged her under.

Kiba held her close to him.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:42 am
Sakura felt herself pulled below the water and so she reached for Naruto and she playfully pulled him lower, and started to swim away.

Diamond felt his arms, but she still seemed messed up. The hot water poured down her body, as she hoped it would sooth her, but she was not having that luck. She placed one hand against the wall and the other she held it to her stomach, as she saw the room spin around.

Tenten smiled at him,"I'm glad you like ti hun," she said with a smile,"Well dig in," she smiled at him as she passed him his chopsticks and she started to eat through her food.

HInata smiled, and snuggled him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:54 am
Kiba touched her nose with his, a sign of affection among most canines.

Neji looked to her and held her."Diamond."

Jimi smiled and nodded, digging in.

Naruto held on to her waist but was caught in an awkward position, his face was right in her butt.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:04 am
Diamond slipped through his arms thanks to the water from the shower head, she landed on the ground on her knees. She placed her hands to her head as she tried to figure out what was wrong, all she said was,"Neji-kun,..I'm dizzy," she closed her eyes in hopes that the room would stop spinning around.

Hinata giggled as he did this, she remembered seeing Akamaru do this. She smiled at him as he did this and she slipped her hand into his.

Tenten watched him eat and then smiled,"Is this the type of food you eat in the Hyuuga mansio?" she asked him curiously.

Sakura looked down and saw this, the first thing that came into her mind was. NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, seeing how she was under water,..she just moved forward.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:33 am
Naruto blushed and surfaced, looking around for Sakura.

Jimi looked at her and shook his head."We mainly eat something with vegetables.."

Neji kneeled down to her."It's a sideeffect of something.."

Kiba smiled and kissed her cheek.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:38 am
Diamond kept her eyes closed as the shower's water kept running, she had her long brown hair covering her as she tried to get this feeling to stop,"Side effect,...of what?" she asked as the dizziness was get her nauseous.

Tenten looked at him and continued to eat,"This used to be my mothers favorite meal to make," she said with a smile,"I guess maybe its because of our culture," she said as she took another bite.

Sakura was below him as she quietly swam to him and pulled him down by his legs.

Hinata smiled,"Your so...s..s..sweet..k..k..Kiba-kun."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:42 am
"Did you expect me to be sour?"Kiba teased and kissed her.

Jimi blinked softly."Oh.."

Naruto got pulled under with a yelp of surprise..

Neji helped her up and stopped the shower.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:54 am
Diamond placed her head on his shoulder,"Why do I feel this way?" she asked as she held her stomach, and closed her eyes.

Sakura wanted to laugh, so she just pulled him down and swam up again, this time she stood above the water. She had lost sight of him so she looked around hoping that he would not surprise her.

Hinata giggled,"Maybe,...."

Tenten smiled at him,"How come Neji-kun never talked about you? Do you guys have a good bond?" she asked curiously. "Had he spoke about you sooner maybe I would have been enjoying this with you sooner."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:26 am
Jimi closed his eyes and smiled."I don't even know if I even deserve a good person like you.."

Naruto rose up behind her and tackled her playfully.

Neji picked Diamond up bridal style.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:41 am
Sakura was surprised by this but she looked back at Naruto and she smiled as he held her. She then started to spin around in the water to slightly confuse him a bit as she took him deeper into the water.

Diamond looked at Neji and she saw the room starting to focus."Neji-kun,...whats wrong with me?" she asked him as she held onto him.

Tenten smiled at him and then she placed her hand over his,"Your the only one that I could ever see myself with," she said to him with a smile."I Love You Jimi-kun."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:52 am
Naruto blinked and looked to her.

Neji stroked her hair.

Jimi gave a small smile back."I..I love you too."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:57 am
Sakura smirked and then she playfully pushed him away from her and swam below him and the she started to swim upward as she stopped and placed her back against his, and slipped her hand into his.She then pulled him up with her.

Diamond looked at Neji, she was starting to feel better."That was strange Neji-kun,...it felt like if I was posioned, but I know that I never was." she said as she looked at him waiting to hear what he had to say.

Tenten smiled at him and then she finished up her meal. When she was done she looked up at his pale eyes, and she smiled, waiting for him to finish as well.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games