Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:29 am

"..."Saske gets back in the tree looking at byakuga..."your fine this time but.. i know there is something wrong.....if i get it.. you wont escape from this village alive.."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:30 am

smirks "im just a clone and im in a different village well the real me ... im a higher rank then you kid"

teddy_byakuga

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:33 am

"DONT DARE YOU CALL ME KID!!!!Katon:Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)powerful flamest appear in saskes hand.. he charges to the clone and stabbed hes hand in him... the water becomes fog and the clone dissapears
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:36 am

the real byakuga appears laughs "great to be back in konoha and thanks for screwing my clone " does hand signs and mumbles " Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill) "goes into the ground

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:38 am

((sorry i g2g in a few i got tournament in soccer so i have to go ill probaly be back in a hour))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:39 am

"damin!!!!"sasuke climbs on a roof of a near building knowing that he cant appear in there....."Katon:ichi no jutsu!!" he burns some plants making a fire wall so he cant be more close than that wall...

uchiha saskuke kun

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:40 am

teddy_byakuga
((sorry i g2g in a few i got tournament in soccer so i have to go ill probaly be back in a hour))
((o dem it.. k cya later man))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:42 am

"Woah" He said. So, Hokage-sama, should i follow him or not? He's on the bingo book you know." he winks

hivaids420

Newb

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:46 am

As byakuga dissapeared.. saske jumped down the roof and climbed a tree thinking of a strategy... also he knew he would need help... but he waited for hokage-sama's command........
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 am

'That man will return here, i'm sure. I might as well continue teaching my new student.' he thought of himself. 'Now where is he?'

hivaids420

Newb

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:08 am

Saske runs to the hot springs..
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:21 am

Sengetsu watched from a tree cnemplating whether or not to take out byakuga, his decision was made for him when byakuga vanished."he dares show himself here..." sengetsu voice was marked with anger."he should leave now."

xLytez

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:27 am

Saske comes back from the hot springs.."that was relaxing... now for the training.." he makes some hand seals "Katon:ichi no jutsu!'repeats the jutsu 15 times and made it more powerful,fast and accurate....then he took hes katana training precission and power... he mastered precision.. the power is at 80% to perfection... he did 1000 punches on a log and 500 kicks... did also 2000 push-ups...then he made a very small x on the log as a target...he threw 500 times shurikens and they got fix in the middle of the very small x.........."that was some training...." then he climbed a tree and rested on a thick branch... he took some wood and made a perfect wooden kunai....
then he took a good long nap....(6 hours)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:29 am

He looked at sengetsu.."hey.. ur on fire....."

uchiha saskuke kun

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:36 am

Sengetsu laughs."kaze no yoroi." the wind surrounds him as he leaps from the tree extinguishing the fire."thanks."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games