Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:19 pm
A man appear next to the Hokage Xantos...Wearing an all black unique suit, strapped across his chest and belt were several of this persons customized Kunai, across his back, rested a holster with two Katana's in,one shorter then the other...

He turn to Xantos,
"I heard something big was going down..."

He then turned to look at the two army's
"I guess what i heard was right, any plans?"

(( This is what is looks like:
User Image
User Image
))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:20 pm
Orion laughed. "Impossible. I don't need no healing. It's not manly." He said, flexing his muscles.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

master gaelin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:28 pm
(whoot the return of Bambi!)
Ben examined a crossbow as he picked it up. He then began firing some bolts at a tree for practice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:39 pm
"Ben, shoot them for practice." He pointed at the army.
"Bambi...glad you could come rushing to them quickly is suicide...we need some way to take them out from long range...if you can set four big enough fires in the 4 corners of the army....I can use one of the high level fire jutsus and wipe most of them out."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:41 pm
"If only a storm would come I could make lightning kunais" *Said leo in blocking position incase they shoot there arrows*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:44 pm
He looked around at the surrounding area once more looking over the two armys.

"Lets not be so hasty Xantos...I see two commanding generals. But where is there leader?"

Bambi Hyuuga

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:48 pm
"Not here yet....juding if Mikyo is stopped at cloud...which I doubt...we will probably strike here next...in that event...the armies wouldn't even matter, Mikyo could probably take us all on himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:52 pm
"All the better atleast I get to fight mikyo"  

Leoknight777

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:53 pm
Drake stared at the army in excitement. "This looks like its gonna be fun." A red demonic chakra flowed around him instead of the blue one as his sword turned into a broadsword with a skull face between the blade and the hilt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:56 pm
A faint aura of ghostly white chakra flowed around Xantos.
"Hm...must be Wanizame sensing the adrenaline..."
"Of everybody, i should fight Mikyo, I will hold out the longest, ever since i was a genin, I've been analyzing his moves, he was my strongest rival...and now we fight to the death."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:01 pm
"True, but this isnt the Mikyo i once knew. From what iv heard, it seems he has been taken control of by some undead force...For now i suggest increasing the defense of this wall..."

Bambi did some seals, he then slammed his hand down to the ground.
"Yougan Kabe..."

Summoning lava from the depths of the earth, a large protective wall of lava is created. The wall surrounds the village and is 40 feet high.

"Second i suggest not engaging these two army's in anyway, we dont know what there capable of, or what there going to use the giant crossbow for... If Mikyo comes, ill try talk with him..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:04 pm
"I'll come with you if that happens..you'll need help...be careful, at cloud he spread metal across the ground, making him able to attack anywhere....our byakugan is useless, he dosn't use a hint of chakra in anything."
Xantos formed some handsigns to help with the wall.

"Water Barrier jutsu."
A giant wall of water formed around the inner wall of the village, away from the lava so they wouldn't steam away.

"That should do it hopefully..."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:09 pm
"Alright...If the Mikyo i knew is still there, hopefully we can make his own willpower overcome this power controlling him...If worse comes to worse, i will use the Daikonran Technique..."

He said slowly standing back up

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 pm
the blind Sengetsu appeared at the gates slowly regaining his sight he sensed the prescence of the hokage and Bambi."well, looks like you both made it."  

xLytez

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 pm
"Wait...what is that technique? i've never heard of it before...I think."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games