Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:09 pm
I got a SIXTY! Does that count as passing?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:25 pm
Hoohah! Behold my 10 minute made quiz of lameness! wink

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=050411222255-351824  

Jade Bagel

Jade Raccoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:11 pm
I got a 40!

you're holding me hostage? I'm honored. I would have never thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:09 pm
roguemeanies
No, see, you messed up. Those quizzes are ike golf: the more points you have, the worse your score is.

rolleyes Whatever. That's loser talk!

You're not a loser. I'm just a really good guesser.  

Oktapous

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:12 pm
Remote Control
Darkfist007
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/takequiz.php?quizname=050411193828-915926
I doubt any of you will pass, no offence but its the truth, but if you want to try feel free. ^_^

I made a 70 and I GUESSED! eek

I feel like the Rain Man @_@ but instead I'm more like...Rain Girl! gonk

eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:13 pm
I got a 100 on HJs test. ^_^  

Darkfist007
Crew

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:20 pm
RC ruined my perfect run of noone guessing one of the questions right, as well being the onlne not to guess "the wise man calling...... WHY." >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:02 pm
roguemeanies
I got a 40!

I'm holding your pet rock hostage. wink  

Jade Bagel

Jade Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:37 pm
Hannah Jade
roguemeanies
I got a 40!

I'm holding your pet rock hostage. wink
grrrr.

Hah, damn pigs.
Few months ago, a group of protesters outside of that big library in NY (can't remember name gonk ) a bunch of protesters were arrested when they were about to drape a banner over the big lions. The police charged them with resisting arrest, but someone in the crowd made sure to have a video camera, so the police were charged with lying under oath ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:56 am
owned. xd  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:48 am
Wow, I havent been on gaia in like 4-5 weeks mabey. I have been busy with stuff so if I dissapear for weeks at a time, you know I got a job, and going to sleep when I return home.

On a funny note, I'd like to show you all a trick my best friend showed me last week. Some of you may, but I bet most of you don't know who the "Free masons" are. They are a secret religous goupe in America, that no one knows anything about. Try looking them up with google, you don't get much info, and to get that info, you'll need to be a member of their secret club...

Anyways, heres the weird trick. On the back side of an American $1 bill, there a symbol called, "the eye of god". If you take the triangle and mark an upside down triange ontop of it, the 5 points will go to the letters, M, A, S, O, N. As I did in the following pic.

Also the bottom phrase is latin for "new world order"... Scary huh?

xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:01 pm
Its acctuly the illuminatis all seeing eye, but eye of god is a more common term. the # of bricks also represents the iluminati, there goal fyi is a new world order. theres a bunch of crazy things out there about the american 1 dollar bill.  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:25 pm
Darkfist007
Its acctuly the illuminatis all seeing eye, but eye of god is a more common term. the # of bricks also represents the iluminati, there goal fyi is a new world order. theres a bunch of crazy things out there about the american 1 dollar bill.

Really? What other money tricks do you know of? My friend just recently showed me this, and I learned how to make the twin towers with a $20, but thats all the money tricks I ever heard of.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:58 am
I dont know any tricks. But I did read a lot of the conspiricy theorys a while ago.  

Darkfist007
Crew

DemiGodZeta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:01 pm
whee how long has it been since ive been here? ... *can't remember* sorry I haven't been around much, been doing other things. sweatdrop  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games