Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:54 pm
Yuu felt whimsical, seeing Emiko as happy as she was. If he remembered correctly, she didn't smile too often. He hugged her back, feeling more jumpy than before.

Nori smirked to himself, "I forsaw this! Entirely!!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:11 pm
"I'm sure you did, Nori," Emiko remarked sarcastically, and laughed.
Taking Yuu's hand in her's, they began walking. She tried to walk slower, wanting to take as much time as she could with him.

Maybe she wouldn't even go straight home, and instead hang around him. Her house didn't really even feel like home anymore. Not with the constant arguing.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
"I did, I tell you." Nori joked, taking the same path as the Yuu and Emiko. They continued to walk as soon as a black car strolled into view and slowed, until it eventually came to a stop in front of them. The window rolled down, and a man with long black hair became visible. "Nori, do you want a ride home?"

"Naoki?" He asked, a little confused to see his master.

"I was sent home early, so I thought you might want a ride home."

Nori looked back at Emiko and Yuu. He felt like he was invading something private. "Sure," He agreed, and slipped into the car, waving his temporary farewell to his two friends. "Bye~"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 pm
Emiko waved Nori goodbye. It was rather weird to see him climbing into such a nice car, to be swept away, home.
Glancing through the open window, Emiko tried to see if Nana was in the car. There didn't seem to be anyone in the vehicle other than Nori, his master Naoki, and their driver.
Nana if she was really pregnant would more than likely be at home.

When the car was out of sight, Emiko said, "Well that wasn't strange..."
She laughed, it sounded a bit nervous. They began walking again.
"Let's go do something, or would you mind me coming over?" Emiko asked, trying to avoid going home. Hopefully, Yuu's parents wouldn't be home. Then could be alone.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:07 pm
"Never," Yuu replied sarcasticly. "You can come over to my house, I guess." He responded with a nod. "My dad's been working late for the past few weeks now and my mom doesn't care what the hell I do anymore." He smirked rather playfully.

[[ ;o Olard.]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Emiko smiled.
"Really? Cool, let's go then." She said, the two of them walking past her house, and turned the way she always saw him come from every morning.
It would be nice to be away from her house. Her parents got home from work around the same time, always right after she got home from school.
Lately, she was caught in the middle of them arguing. It seemed like she was becoming the topic of things. Like how she wouldn't be happy if they split up.
She just wished they'd stop fighting.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Yuu sighed loudly as he opened the door and dropped his things as well as his shoes by the front door, only closing the door after Emiko had entered. "I'm home!" He yelled, only to hear an "Oh, hi." In response.

His mother walked into view with a purse hanging from her shoulder. She smiled, but it faded a little when her eyes scrolled down to Emiko. "Who's she?"

"My girlfriend, Emiko." Yuu responded with an arm around her shoulder.

"Oh," His mother let out, giving Emiko a rather forced smile. She returned her focus to Yuu, and gave him a different look. "I'm going to be out for a few hours attending to things your father forgot about. " She returned a happy, gleeful look towards Emiko and chirped, "You kids have fun~" And waved to Yuu as she left the house.

"See? My mom's stupid." Yuu chuckled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:50 pm
Yuu's mother seemed not to mind Emiko. That made her happy.
"See? My mom's stupid." Yuu chuckled.
At least your mother isn't blaming all the things that have gone since you were born, on you... Emiko thought, feeling that Yuu had it easier than her.
But then again, he had lost a sister and a brother... I've only lost my brother and that was a long time ago.. Emiko thought, whisking away the thought.

"So, your dad's asleep?" Emiko asked. It sounded weird, the way she'd said it.
Pulling him with her, she walked through a open doorway that led into his kitchen, then another that went into a nicely decorated living room. Yuu's family must have a lot of money, their house was big, and was furnished with a lot of expensive things.
It made Emiko feel poor.

They sat down on the couch together, and Emiko rested her head in his lap. There was a sense of safety, to be with him. Emiko liked it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:10 pm
"Nah," Yuu replied with a sigh. "Dad's at work. How long he's actually gone seems to differ a bit every night. He probably goes to a bar or gambles or something." Yuu had turned on the Tv absent-mindedly. A routine that had gone on for practically forever.

On the large Tv screen was a documentary about a polar bear. It was rattling off what was happening to the bear, and how few in number they were because of the melting ice ETC ETC. [[Lol, yesterday I actually watched that!! XD It was really interesting. <33]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:20 pm
The television didn't seem to have Emiko's attention. With her head still rested in his lap, she was holding one of his hand, playing with his fingers. They were long, and and his hands were broad, but slim. Her little hands seemed tiny compared to his; in comparison, there was another whole crease on his fingers.
After awhile she held his palm to her cheek. His skin was cool compared to her's.

"My parents work different shifts for everyday, it's weird. So sometimes I'm home alone or both of them are there which isn't always great..." Emiko trailed off, not wanting to detail about her parents fighting.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:24 pm
"Oh wow," Yuu let out. "I bet that's fun." He added sarcasticly, playing with her hair, twirrling it around his fingers. "My mom doesn't have a job, but she's always finding something to do. She usually has to clean up my dad's messes. He leaves a lot of crap unfinished, or forgets about 'em or something. My dad avoids me on purpose, which might be why he's gone all the time..." Yuu let out a sigh. "But I don't care."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:42 pm
"Yeah, it's loads of fun," Emiko laughed, sarcastically.

"My dad doesn't really hang around me, but my mom is always complaining about me, to me. I seem to be the reason for her unhappiness." Emiko said, and sighed.
"I have a feeling my parents won't be together for much longer..and I hope I'll get to live with my dad. Moving out is the only other option. I'm sure my mom would disown me otherwise."
Then the thought occurred.
Would my mom sell me? Emiko sure hoped not.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:49 pm
"Oh," Yuu whispered softly. "Sorry to hear that. My parents are obviously still together, but Dad's hardly around. I guess that's okay, though. It means Mom doesn't have to clean up as much." Yuu smiled lightly. "If it's really that bad, I'm sure you could live here or something. I mean, we do have a guest room..." He paused, looking like a child who had just seen their little puppy torn to pieces by a vicious car. Erika...Aki.... He closed his eyes abruptly, "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 pm
Emiko sat up.
"Heyy," She cooed, "What's wrong? You look like you just found out someone died." Emiko's hand held the side of his face.
"If you want, you can tell me about it. I know it's hard to open up, especially since no one will listen to you anymore. But I'm here, and I'll listen to you." Emiko moved her hand, and kissed his cheek.
There was something, like a sudden attraction to him. Emiko just wanted to hold him, and hug him, and kiss him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:13 pm
"N--nothing." He shook his head. "That just used to be my little sister's room is all. A long time ago."

[[ :I Sorry for short. But brain is collapsing. <3 ]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games