Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:25 pm
Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo sneaked in threw a opened window in another room. He then quietly and quickly laid Rahenno's body at the door of the Raikage's office.*

"I'm sorry for all of this"

*Hanzo then knocked on the door then body flickered away before she could answer it.*

Dude wht are you doing, I am already in cloud with Rahennos body. Been here for like an hour, posted and everything  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:19 am
((Now I don't know whether or not I should post a reply and RP that... crying ))  

D a i j b

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:28 am
*Hanzo as fused with Tenka flew by the raikage's office holding onto Zeramaru. He then threw Zeramaru at the roof of the building and then safetly landed opposite to him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:43 am
"came to finish some business are we...well if sypher ,the guy i was fighting comes he will ruin the fight wait for me to seal us in then we can fight" Zeramaru said as he took out 5 tags and tossed each to a corner of the building and left one in the middle "Gofuu Kekkai ( Five Seal Barrier)" an invisible sphere formed around them sealing them in and the seals were inside.
"only you can take them off to let yourself escape if needed" Zeramaru said making more seals "Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)" Suddenly everything in the sphere slowed down even Hanzo , tho still relatively fast hanzo moved fast enough to see and be attacked.
Zeramaru pulled out his riborubas and started to spin them in his hand
(this is how it would look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIf50BFFReY )
then kept them aimed at hanzo.

((lol why dont we just use weapons first ...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:00 am
(( Sure thing and nice vid by the way lol if I did that in real life it'd probably go flying off my hands and hit me in the face. ))

*Hanzo had his sharingan and neo-byukugan activated and attempted to copy the slow motion jutsu.* ( random thing won't work so I'll do that later )

*He then hauled out his katana which was chakra enhanced and made even more powerful due to the fusion. He held it in the basic kenjutsu stance and ran up to Zeramaru. White Haze Technique his katana emitted a white chakra surrounding the blade as Hanzo leaped forward attempting a quick slash across Zeramaru's chest.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:45 am
((this will be fun... i never really used my weap in battle only at the start or as my ending shot))

Zeramaru dived to one side and then landed he stood upright and did his hand gesture ((my sig..which reminds me ill change my sig ))
"lets not be too hasty I mean you dont have to activate your sharingan yet" Zeramaru said as he used his riboruba to point at his eyes and his was not active.
"Taste this!" Zeramaru said as he threw the weapon behind him spun caught it and fired at Hanzo's chest.

((dude really dislike yer speed but Ill die anyway so ill give it all i got left..))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:49 am
Sypher walked up and noticed that Zeramaru and his next target were in a bubble of a barrier. He decided to wait there for whoever was to survive as they were to die by his hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:11 am
((one question tho... M o k i you used to wear more expencive stuff wha happen i mean last holoween you were wearing the free stuff now the christmas stuff wha happen? oh read his post ...while fused to tenka he is as fast as light i have to slow him down just to be able to fight back how you will i donno...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 am
((I got hacked a while back and since gaia just made it available to recreate your avi I did that, im slowly building back up my fortune.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:11 am
Xantos rushed to the office, looking up at the two inside the barrier.
"Hanzo, if you need any help, just use a substitution jutsu....use me as the sub!" He shouted.
"Oh, and save a mangekyo for me, i've been meaning to get an eternal sharingan for ages."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:24 am
Sypher turned to the man shouting at the barrier and spoke "You aren't on my list. Also, they cant hear you in that barrier." Sypher turned back and stared at the barrier looking for a way to disarm it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:55 am
"My mangekyo speacializes in sealing jutsu...I think I can find a way sooner or later to get it down from the outside."
Xantos lifted his headband from across his eyes, to it just covering his silver byakugan, showing his mangekyo in his uncovered eye. (Madara's version of mangekyo)
The wheel started to spin, to try and find a weak point in the barrier, or a way to get it down.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 am
Sypher sighed and turned towards the man and spoke "Do what you must but Zeramaru or this Hanzo are mine to kill." He closed his eyes and laid back as if taking a nap.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 am
((stay far away... if you think you can just barge into this battle you are wrong ...there is a reason for me putting us in a barrier and that is to be undisturbed disturb it and you wont see me or any bit of me ill incinerate myself...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:39 am
Yokay after running a lot, stopped then started walking toward the barrier with his head down. He walked and walked tears dripping down his face, drip by drip. What yokai heard was true, Zeramaru was in the Kage's office. Yokai slowly raised his head and started screaming trying to get Zeramaru's attenttiong. "HEY ZERAMARU! OVER HERE! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Yokai tried to hold in his tears that were burning his eyes trying to get out. Seeing the killer of his brother was very painful.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games