Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Kit watched the fireball blaze towards him and smiled. His handsigns were completly. Holding the ram sign he waited until the last possible moment. The fire was feet from his face and he called out. "Suiton, Water vortex jutsu...." A large cicrle of water formed infront of him and suddenly blasted forward with right rotation. It slammed against the fireball and directly at Oroami. But since It was just a water clone and its hand was inside of the fireball. there was no escape.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Ronnel gaped as the Byakugan wielder appeared out of thin air in front of him. He took the blow, spinning to reduce the impact He tried dragging his sand tornado along the underside of his foe's arm. Then he leapt backwards out of taijutsu range cursing in his head. A Byakugan user! Kuso.... I'll have to improvise from what I'd use in a match against Z. He began running through hand signs, grinning as a breeze ruffled his hair and moved some of the mist. He gathered senbon into his hands, then threw them in a wide spray around this new foe. He kept moving backwards, watching his opponent even as his senbon rushed forward.

((Sorry though. I used a custom jutsu, the Rasensunakirei. Spiral Sand Slicer. Sand moving at sonic speeds to rip and flay flesh. I can't use the Rasenshuriken.
Eto... Kashenshu...that banner in your sig is for another guild right?))

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 am

((Hidden villages, okay, and some of the points in your chest are disabled now due to the strike, so after a few turns, you should have trouble breathing))

Kashensu jumped back, the Rasensunakirei barely grazing his arm. "I think i should introduce myself, I am your opponent and you are not going to win." Kashensu formed several signs and yelled "Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu (Dragon Fire Technique)" Kash ejected a jet of flame out of his mouth that traveled right at Ronnel.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:33 am

((You've got infection setting into your arm where my jutsu hit.You also can't concentrate well enough to use jutsu after this. I just asked because I'm a Sand nin.))

Ronnel cut the chakra flow to his feet, plummeting into the water. He swam a few feet away holding his breath, tnhen clambered out. Seeing his senbon had arced past Kashenshu, Ronnel grinned and sent his chkra out, sending them hurtling back towards Kashenshu's back. Ronnel shouted
"As I am your foe! Suna will not let an allied village be attacked without helping!" He ran through hand signs and watched his opponent. "I am called Ronnel!" He created a Sandstorm clone, emptying two of his ouches. The clone ran off across the water, not interfereing in the fight. Ronnel ran through a different set of handsigns.

Edit
((Sorry.. the senbon are aimed at the point just above your fifth vertebra, where the null spot is. At least, some are. Others are aimed at your back.))

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:18 am

(A graze is not a cut and senbon have to hit the neck area, not between the shoulder blades to cause that to happen. I am a hunter nin)

Kashensu a sign than yelled out "Heavenly Grand Burst rotation" a blast of chakra stopped the senbon (Some where not in the blind spot). Kashensu then jumped off the docks into the water popping out to the rear of Ronnel. "8 divination signs 256 palms" He began to throw his palms at Ronnel with great speed. (The jutsu will take so long to do it will need to be 3 posts for a good fight).
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 am

Ronnel felt Kashenshu move, and let his chakra flow into his jutsu. smoke whisped from his body before the blows hit. Suddenly his body flew apart into a gust of wind. Ronnel was standing on one of the pier's supports, where a Kaze Bunshin had been. He glared at the Byakugan wielder. "Koi!" He shouted.

((I figured you'd block the senbon away. Hunter nins rock. And I wasn't aiming for any pressure points there, just for the null spot. One of my yearmates is a Hyuuga, so Ronnel knows a few of their weaknesses.))

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:45 am

katsuro ran onto the dock seeing the fight

"Hey what's going on?"

katsuro yelled quickly throwing his chakra device of his torso and preparing himslef
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:46 am

Edn stayed hidden in case he needed to be a distraction.

Metal_Edge91

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:08 am

(Kashensu please post something i know you are at least looking the the postings we are waiting for you to post you know)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:53 am

(Wierd, they didn't even put the right name for the bridge...)

Zombie Swagger

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:01 pm

katsuro appeared infront of ronnel and look at kashensu with glaring eyes. "what do you think you are doing to this person kash-sensai? you have no right to strike at him. and what are you doing here int he first place?" he said, taking off his black eye patch on his right eye that revealed his own byakugan.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Some just arrived Ed thought to himself. Who can it be?

Metal_Edge91

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:43 pm

kit looked at Katsuro. "He's jelping me bring alittle bit of happiness to the little voice inside that screams for pain." Spinning quickly he made a few more handsigns. While Oroami was busy with the water vortex jutsu he jumped into the air and placed two fingers next to his mouth. "Katon, Pheonix flower jutsu!" 20 medium sized fireballs flew down at Ed, Katsuro (not you DSW) and Ronnel.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:19 pm

A water clone of jake appeared infront of katsuro and used Doton: Doryu Heki (Earth Release: Mud Slide Barrier) to block the fireballs.

((Katsuro's my student, dont care about the rest))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:49 pm

(LOL then tell your student to but out of kage affairs ^^ LOL)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games