Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm
haruxxx
[[All ur characters are real humas now 0_0 lol]]

[was this @ me
O w O ?]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 pm
[[yeah rofl ]]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:59 pm
[huh? what do you mean? their pictures? ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:04 pm
[[Yeah cuz they used to be anime]]

Travis stood taking the three steps or so to her side. Mayumi had a funny little expression on her face. Like she couldn’t believe what she was seeing-whatever she was seeing-
“Few days…” Travis said vaguely, not wanting to freak her out.
He was in her line of view now and she looked at him.
"I feel really tripped out..." She had said, and frankly, she sounded it too.
Travis chuckled at this, although it sounded dry and raspy. “You probably are with the cocktail they’ve been giving you.“ He said. He almost coughed too but held that in. The last three days were horrible, filled with worry and grief he hadn’t really eaten anything either despite the massive amount of calories werewolves needed to consume daily to function. The nurse’s practically forced some Gatorade on him once.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 pm
[oh, hah. okay, yeah.
i got tired of those old pictures, and wanted something new. and it's hard to find good anime pictures D; ]

"Oh," Mayumi said, unsure of what to say. It was getting hard to think straight.
"I'm pretty sure all my bones are healed, because when i was younger i broke my forearm, and it was fine in two days. I'm just sore though, now."
Mayumi thought back to when she was eleven and had broke her right arm. She'd been climbing a tree and had fallen out of it. Her parents made her wear a brace on it for a long time, just for show. Being a wolf granted her to heal abnormally quickly, compared to a human at least.
"When will they let me take all these casts and bandages off?" Mayumi complained.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:36 pm
Travis slid into the bed next to her and carefully shifted her so that he was holding her in his arms. He had missed holding her….and would miss holding her when the time came…
He rested his chin on top of her head lightly and her hair pressed to his face.
“I don’t know,” He murmured softly. “they’re basically standing around scratching their heads. You’ve been healing well though, shouldn’t be too long.”
Travis glanced to the small bear holding a silk heart in its paws that read, “Get well!” from June when she had come.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:55 pm
[huh what?! he's leaving huh? D:]

Mayumi sighed and smiling said, "Okay. And I won't mind them, as long as I've got you with me.
It was hard to move, with all these IV's attached to her arm. but nonetheless, she turned into him, her face resting against his chest.
"I've missed this," Mayumi spoke softly.
Ever since she'd come back from that weekend she'd been trying to catch up with all her classes, not wanting her grades to look bad for her parents come the end of the term.
"I feel guilty," She admitted, "You wouldn't be here if I hadn't been hit by that car. But in a way, I'm glad it happened." Mayumi frowned a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:10 pm
[[He's kinda pulling an Edward.. rolleyes ]]

His eye had twitched when she said, ‘As long as I’ve got you with me.’And guilt settled in his stomach.
That’s why I’ll wait until I know you’re fine.

“You wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for me.” Travis stated calmly, his anger towards himself barely slipping in to his tone like a native accent slipping into someone’s speech every once in a while no matter how long they had been away from home.
He took a breath trying to calm himself. This is my fault

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 pm
[ )< Mayumi's not going to be very happy about that!
hah.]

"Travis, it's not your fault I'm in here. It's mine. It was me that made you mad. I was the one who kissed that loser. Don't get upset with yourself," Mayumi chided him.
She knew he was blaming himself for all of this. Like he usually would.
I am going to get emotional over here, ugh. Mayumi thought, her eyes welling up with tears. She buried her face into his chest.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:30 pm
[sorry for the wait, i've been editing stuffff.]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:39 pm
“Don’t worry about it.” he told her, monotone. She wouldn’t change his mind.
He put his hand on the back of her head gently holding her to him.
His shirt slightly felt wet; she was crying.
“Where would you like to go, once you’re better?” He asked, making plans he knew he wouldn’t see through. “With me.” He lied.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 pm
[what're you going to do with him while he's gone O:]

Mayumi didn't look up at him, she couldn't. Something didn't feel right.
"I don't care as long as I can be with you," She mumbled, her lips moving against his chest.
Though her sobs were silent, Mayumi shook slightly.
"I can't help but worry Travis. And I'm afraid. Something doesn't feel right. I...I don't want you to leave me," She mumbled into his chest again.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 am
[[Thats a good question lol.]]

Again she said those things and his guilt grew in his chest like a black hole.
He sat silent in thought until her small frame faintly shook in his arms.

He was surprised. How had she known what he was thinking of?
“The pain killers are screwing with your mind.” Travis told her, to calm her.
He gently pulled her head out from his chest and looked into her eyes. Red and glassy.
“Everything’s fine.” More lies.
Travis dipped his head placing his lips onto hers as lightly as a feather, a whisper of a kiss. The tender love within it was true but he had hoped it would serve as a reassurance to his lie. His eyes closed, his face stayed by hers, though their lips weren’t touching anymore.
And he took it all in: The way she smelled, the softness of her skin, the sound of her heart beating and her steady breathing. Indulging his senses while he still could

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 am
[heygirlhey, i 'pologize, but i am kind of, well super tired and i'm going to go to bed. i went boating today and it wore me out. xP
peace out girl scout(:]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:17 am
[[Haha no prob. G'night.]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games