Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 pm
Oroami laughed "you are correct, I have faith in you my friend."

(I would love if you turned Mist into the WWII Italy of Naruto, that would be ******** halarious)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm
((Oh just wait this village is going red. Ever frickin ninja will have a tracking device in there headbands and they will have to kill or be killed. I am going to make this blooder then the bloody mist. VE PREFECT RACE IS MIST, DESTROY VE LEAF D<))

Hero looked at oroami "You know something I want your help. This village needs to be elite. We are a smaller village so we must be stronger so I want to turn this back to the dark ages of the blood mist. But this time I won't let the Italians I mean akatsuki control the project"  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 pm
Oroami smiled "ahh, the Elitist eyes of the Seven are finally realized within your heart," he nodded "I can help with that."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm
Hero smiled "I am going to form an life time alliance with the akatsuki since they are the best at what they do. Like the mist 7 but the force will be stronger and then take over the leaf for ourselves. We will destroy most uchihas we can." Hero smiled "The mist will be revived to its former glory"  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 pm
Oroami suddenly growled "you can only use the Akatsuki if you plan on killing them after you've made it to the top, and you will only kill Uchiha not those with Sharingan."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 pm
Hero nodded "Yep and yep" Hero activated his sharingan "I don't plan on dying so I am going to need the clouds help to" Hero smiled grimmly  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:48 pm
Oroami smiled "alright, well you can always insert some of the soon to be Jonin in mist, like your son, into the cloud and get them to become Raikages."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm
Hero smiled "THat is true but we would need you to lure out rahenno then the mist 7 ambush he then kill him and take control over the cloud"  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 pm
Oroami laughed he was finally getting to be who he was raised to be "I think that should be Jedi's mission."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:01 pm
Hero nodded "jedi could infact do it but he would mostly likely get too badly damage and without use." Hero sighed "We need another person who could paralyze him. Without Rahenno we could easily take over the lands we want." Hero smiled " I just need to get a team together ready for the taste of blood"  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:03 pm
He nodded "I remember hearing some talk about a kid who attempted to kill the Kazekage, and then he tried to kill Rahenno, the locals said his name is Daiki."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 pm
Hero nodded "Assemble all mist seven including spike and kazuo"  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 pm
With a dangerous look Oroami nodded "I think we should find this Daiki kid, any way possible." With that he created a clone, the clone went running, using the chakras of the Seven to find them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 pm
Hero nodded "Indeed we should" Hero said chewing on the tooth pike "We need to kill kazuo he might be mist 7 but he was the temp raikage well rahenno was gone"  

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:17 pm
"Agreed, and he's too close to the Cloud, he hasn't devoted himself to Mist like he should."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games