Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:08 pm
((^-^))

Coryn looked over at Karelym. Promise me you'll never become the clingy type . . . he thought to her, a bit scared for his brother.

Charisa pulled back slightly, sniffing a bit. "To lose one's partner is the ultimate shame . . ." she murmured softly. "The others are not kind to those who lose who they have chosen . . ." she continued, looking away from Ralver slightly.

Elyon blushed a bit more. "Well . . . I didn't . . ." she muttered, feeling embarassed, though her tail wrapped around his in return.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:15 pm
(o_o..*thinking* Charisa acts just like Mousey Im Chan..* >_> *shifty glance*...I mean..just kidding! *innocent smile* >_>)

Karelym looked up at Coryn with slightly wide eyes. Gods above, I swear it. she said with a laugh through their mental link. It was sweet of him to do this for you though..I begin to understand why he hid from her..although she seems kind enough.. noted Karelym thoughtfully.

Ralver's eyes widened slightly before he winced. He hadn't thought of that..well, he had, but he hadn't expected it to go so far.. "I...I'm sorry, Charisa..truly..I never meant for you to be harmed..but I couldn't stay and train, I had something I needed to take care of.." he motioned to Coryn. "This is Coryn..my twin, trapped as the forest guardian for slaying the former one..I've been looking for him..and I finally heard tell of where he might be..I couldn't risk being stopped, the Mavruen would have made me stay and keep training..but I had to go to my little brother.." he said softly, glancing to Coryn and smiling a little.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:27 pm
((HEY!!))

Charisa frowned. "But why didn't you tell me? I would have gone with you Ralver!" she said, and it seemed like she was about to start crying again. "Don't you trust me?" she asked, her voice small and shaking.

Coryn raised an eyebrow. She's a bit loopy if you ask me . . . he thought rather amusedly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:57 am
(*sees Charisa about to cry* Yup..Just like Mousey. o-o..oops..I said that out loud didn't I? Drat! *snickers*)

Ralver's eyes widened slightly. "I..didn't know..I thought.." he awkwardly patted her back before sighing as he pulled her into a tight hug. "I trust you..I just..didn't trust anyone to help me with this..I didn't want you in trouble with the Mavruen either..I wasn't even thinking of what they would do.." he sighed again, stroking her hair somewhat absently. "I'll make sure they don't hurt you anymore, Charisa.." he said softly.

Karelym tried not to laugh, but couldn't hold back a smile. I didn't ask though, tough luck, my love. she teased, smiling up at him playfully.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:15 am
((MEAN!! T-T))

Charisa sighed and leaned against Ralver. "You have a lot to learn . . ." she muttered softly, but she seemed relieved by his words and actions anyways.

Coryn chuckled a little and sighed. I wish it were night already . . . then I could hold you in my arms . . . he thought whistfully to Karelym.

Charisa was reminded of Coryn's presence by his chuckle. "So . . . you are Ralver's brother? And you are a dragon . . ." she murmured softly and then looked to Karelym. "So that would make you . . ." she trailed off, not knowing who Karelym was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:49 am
(*can't help but snicker again* Aww, Mousey is deplora-er...adorable! *cracks up* o-O I'm not mean..just honest! *puts on halo and fluffy wings and a spotlight* Halleluja- *halo goes crooked and a wing turns black* o_o..T__T WAHH! emo )

Ralver blinked at that statement. And then he looked to Coryn and Karelym. "He's elven, like me," he corrected, "When he became the guardian of the forest, he became a dragon as well."

Karelym's expression softened and she stroked Coryn's scales. And I as well, my love.. As Charisa addressed her, she glanced to her and then smiled. "I'm Coryn's mate." she said, in a definately happy, loving tone as she leaned against Coryn.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:53 am
((*snickers* *tints spotlight red* twisted ))

Charisa smiled. "That's so sweet . . ." she murmured softly, referring to the mate-ness not the guardien thing, though she thought that was an honor.

Coryn smiled and nuzzled Karelym a bit. I love you . . . he thought to her softly, growling in a bit of a happy way.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:03 am
(o-o...T__T *lip quivers* *tears off angel stuff and hides behind a chair* *sob* I'm not evil! I'm purple! *waterfall tears*)

Ralver nodded in agreement as he released Charisa. And then he remembered. "Do you have any idea of how to undo the guardianship? Or pass it on by means other than death?"

Karelym beamed, and when she began wishing she could return the favor..she found herself a dragon again and then nuzzled him warmly, licking his cheek as she wrapped her tail around his. I love you too, my vyallah.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:14 am
((0.0 . . . I'm . . . sorry . . . *offers a purple cookie*))

Charisa thought a bit. "Well . . . he would have to make a bond with someone and then through that bond, offer the guardianship . . . and then the other person would have to accept the guardianship . . . at least, I think that's how it would work . . ." she said.

Coryn smiled at Karelym and had placed his head on her neck when he heard Charisa start to talk about how he could get out of the guardianship. His eyes widened before he sighed. "I couldn't ask someone to be trapped like this . . ." he said, feeling a bit dejected.

Charisa blinked. "Well . . . do you know any other dragons?" she asked him, tilting her head a bit.

Coryn nodded and then snorted a bit. "But I don't think he likes me enough to do a favor like this for me . . ." he said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:40 am
(o-o...PURPLE COOKIE! *tacklez/hugglez* ^___^ Happy happy joy joy! <33333333)

Karelym listened, and knew who Coryn meant when he eventually spoke. "I wouldn't be too sure..you heard Kolan..you're his only friend.." she said, unaware that Kolan, also known as Kolandarum, was Charisa's cousin and childhood best friend before he'd been taken to the mortal realm by his parents..and then there were the rumors of his torture..but he'd not been found by the Mavruen. "And here, he'd have less humans to deal with.." Except for the ones trying to kill him, anyway.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:44 am
Charisa blinked upon hearing the name 'Kolan'. "You don't mean Kolandarum do you?" she asked, hope rising in her chest. She'd heard the rumors of his torture and she feared for him . . . But . . . he might be alive!  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:47 am
(Bedtime! Nighty, Mousey Im Chan! <3)~

Karelym blinked and looked to Coryn for clarification for nodding. "That's his full name..he's a fire dragon..he goes by Kolan Wanderer now, he doesn't claim any particular family.." she said softly, feeling sympathy for the lonely dragon.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:58 am
((Nighty!! ^-^))

Charisa's eyes widened and she visibly brightened, smiling happily. "Oh this is wonderful! Kolandarum's okay!! We've all been so worried!" she said and then looked to Coryn and Karelym. "Where is he now? Please tell me!" she said, itching to change into her dragon form and go see her cousin.

Coryn blinked. "Um . . . he's at the cave . . ." he said, and then, worried for Kolan now, he sent a message via his bond with Kolan. Hey Kolan, do you know a dragon by the name of Charisa? he asked hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:47 pm
(*continues cursing this damned computer* SLOW AS FUDGE!)

Kolan jumped, having been holding Elyon. He wasn't used to the telepathic link, he'd not used it really since he'd been a child..with his cousin amongst a few others..His mindspeak tone was of surprise. Charisa? My cousin? What of her, has a dragon arrived? he asked, sounding like he'd begun to frown and so he had..thinking they wanted to take advantage of his less-than-desirable state beholden to Coryn.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:52 pm
((I'm sorry . . . *huggles*))

Elyon tilted her head curiously, wanting to know why Kolan had jumped.

Coryn's eyes widened. She's your cousin?! he asked incredulously. Um . . . yeah . . . a dragon has arrived. Her name's Charisa . . . he added once he'd gotten over his initial shock, though now he was starting to think that they were talking about different people. How could this clingy, and slightly hyper person be related to the sullen, anti-social Kolan?

Charisa stepped forward a bit. "Please! Please take me to him!! I want to make sure he's alright!!" she begged Coryn.

"Uh . . ." He looked at Karelym and shrugged before looking back at Charisa. "O-okay . . ." he said, feeling a bit uncomfortable and not liking the idea of five dragons inside his cave. He looked to Karelym. Could you change back? Four dragons inside my cave is pushing it, but five is just crowded, and I'm not sure if Kolan or Charisa will want to go into their human forms . . . he thought to her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff