Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:25 pm
Both Faeries looked at James oddly.
Pre's eyes then met with Tea's and she shook her head.
Tea shrugged and looked away again.
"Something you want to talk about?" Pre asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:27 pm
"............YOu guys could already know from the aura changes that I have....there's really nothing to explain if you already know" James said quietly  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:29 pm
"Just because we can see auras doesn't mean we can read minds," Pre chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:31 pm
James chuckled "I'll hummer you then...Vampires have certain powers depending on their genetic background and various other things.........A person was talking about this and I've been thinking about what I might have...It hasnt shown itself and I havent looked for it...." he explained calmly  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 pm
"Does this certain power you speak of have anything to do with enjoyment?" Pre asked.
Tea looked away with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:37 pm
James looked up at Pre "I doubt it, Pre, it's something that could help me protect you two" he said feeling a bit baffled that this assumetion came up  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:43 pm
"Why would I need to be protected?" Pre asked. She was considered the goddess of war on her planet, which was more war torn than this one by far. Why would she need to be guarded now of all times?
Tea looked curiously at James as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:46 pm
"Because you are vunerable right now, Pre" James said simply "You are not sure whether you exist or not and enemies might take that as an advantage" he explained farther getting up "As for Tea she would have done anything to get you back.....even sacrifise her own life to get you.....I admire that"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:51 pm
"I've been like this for years now. If I couldn't protect myself in that time then I wouldn't be here right now," Pre said.
Tea still looked a little confused, but she was understanding.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:54 pm
James sighed "It's harder to explian so I shall not confuse you farther" he walked to the window "I want to find if I do have a power.....I want to be able to help people and prove that our race isnt as nasty as they claim it to be"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:57 pm
"I don't think Vampires are all nasty. They are only nasty when they start killing for the joy of it and not for survival," Tea said.
Pre looked away harshly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:21 pm
Angelus sighed softly and looked up annoyed at Tea's words. A job was a job, it did not depend on his survival but he did it. He looked at Pre, "Yeah well I ain't going to be betray you."

Akari purred softly, "Good, I'm glad your doing well...but something worries me..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:22 pm
"I'll have to see that to believe it," Pre said under her breath.

Seraphiel looked at Akari quizzically.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:26 pm
Angelus looked up at the roof as he laid down on the ground with a sigh. He began to chant something in an ancient language only he would know.

Akari looked up and smelled the air, "Something is not right here..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:30 pm
"..." Pre is an expert linguist, so the foreign words slowly became something she could understand. She closed her eyes and leaned back. She looked relatively peaceful as she translated the words in her mind.

"What's wrong?" Seraphiel asked. She knew the door was sealed shut; she did it herself.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games