Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:49 pm
Daiki heard Alessa's voice then said, "Oh shoot, Alessa..." he looked at Ralph and said, "I think you need to disregard my question for now, we're still helping someone... I just remembered." he kissed him on the forehead and on the lips for a moment, then he stood up. He took off his shirt and changed into another, and went outside the room. "You okay, Alessa?" he asked her. Damn, I'm thinking Ralph's a bit down by now... he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:39 am
Alessa smiled. "Im fine, are you ok?" she asked curiously.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 am
"Yep, I'm fine." Daiki said. He didn't notice that he was still blushing from thinking of Ralph, and then asked Alessa, "Do you need any help with your scarf? Or do you want to stay there for a while?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:01 pm
Ralph got out and put some clothes on quickly and went to see if anything was wrong.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:31 pm
Alessa grinned. "We can stay here."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 pm
"Okay." Daiki said, and as he saw Ralph by his side, his arm, like a reflex, just went around him. He wasn't thinking much when he did that.  

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:48 pm
Alessa looked at the pair. "Do you need to eat breakfast?" She asked not sure if they had eaten when she was unconscious.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:30 am
Ralph smiled when he felt Daiki's hand and then looked back at Alessa. "Yeah, sure, that sounds good."  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:10 pm
Daiki nodded at Alessa, and then started to head to the kitchen. He heated up the stove while he prepared the table, and made two glasses of hot water while cooking some spam he saw in the fridge. I guess that would be yummy, for a change. he thought, and then looked at Ralph in the other room. "Do you want coffee? or maybe hot choco? I prepared a mug with hot water for you." he said. He was also thinking of preparing something for Alessa, but then he felt that she doesn't need to eat, for she is a ghost being. But then, he always had second thoughts, and just readied another plate on the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:36 pm
"Hot choco would be nice, thanks." Ralph said and smiled.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:14 pm
Alessa smiled and walked to the table. "Wh is this thrid plate for?" She asked not sure where to sit. She adjusted her doll like it was a solid thing. She was worried it would somehow 'fall' and go through the ground again. Last time it took her close to an hour to get it back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:25 pm
Daiki nodded with what Ralph told him, and didn't know what to say to Alessa. He thought it's not good to lie to her now, so he told her the truth. "I-I'm having second thoughts of preparing something for you... Because I thought th-that you were a ghost, and well... uhm... Let me just ask you, do-do you eat?" he asked her, and it was obvious by his stuttering that he was nervous. This was one of the few moments that Daiki ever doubted what he thought. He then mixed the hot choco that was for Ralph and put it on the table, and then prepared himself a hot cup of coffee. He still kept staring at the third plate, for he was still not sure of what he was thinking.  

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:29 pm
Alessa smiled and shook her head. "I dont need any nutrition now. All I have to do is rest everynow and then and I am good to go"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:32 pm
Daiki led out a sigh, and then picked up the tray. "Okay." he said, smiling. He returned to his normal self, and then put the spam on the third plate. He also took some bread from the shelves and then put both of it on the table. He turned off the stove and then called Ralph. "Time to eat," he said.  

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Alessa laughed and sat in the third chair. She held onto her doll while watching Daiki. It was interesting to watch people go about their lives. It was interesting.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games