Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:04 pm
Spira looked over to Rick. His opinion meant more then Lydia's to Spira, making her automatically wrong and thus, defective. "I am good.. You are bad, and broken." She said softly, her easily influenced mind back on Ricks side again. Feeling bad like that before almost turned her against her master.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:05 pm
"No!" Lydia screamed and ran at the door banging her fists against it. Even though she didn't have the power to break through again, she could still try. And she did.
Why are you doing all this? Lydia asked of her crystallis.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:08 pm
Rick turned to the alloy door. He had quickly planted the black crystallis on the door. He expected Lydia to start pounding. So eventually she will punch the crystallis and then she won't be able to use her magic until it was removed, which would not be an easy task. And it would drain her and her crystallis of magic, eventually having her as just another experiment that could use very little magic that can't even melt the metal of their cages. He waited patiently for her to stop.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:09 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch yawned. He wondered if anyone was coming. He would break the door in if he had to, but it was a big place, so he would wait a bit longer. Even if he did just break in, he was only here to see how important the place was, so it did not matter if they hated him, or even destroyed him.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:13 pm
Her crystallis remained silent as he continued to try and break out. STOP! Lydia screamed at him.
He was so surprised that he actually had her take a step back from the door.
You can't get out, so why keep trying?
You wouldn't understand, the crystallis replied to her.
Lydia jerked control back from her crystallis and backed away from the door.
If you want to escape so bad, we need to be careful. You should know that.

((I'm going off for a while))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:15 pm
Rick gave orders to the nearest guard to force the black crystallis on Lydia if she causes another fuss. Then he started walking again, "Come on Spira. We're going to meet someone new," He said and reached the entrance, where some guy was waiting to come in. Rick didn't open the door just yet and spoke through a small hole, "What do you want?" He asked a little rudely.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:21 pm
Some Might Say...
"Hello. Is this the Crystallis Research Academy?" Chronarch asked without tone. He stared at the small hole that the man spoke through, trying to see through to the person behind the door. He expected the worst case scenario as habit. That is, that he'd have to break down the door and take on this greeter.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:24 pm
"Whatever it is you are offering, we don't want it," Rick said simply. Sounded like a door-to-door salesman who really hated his job.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:30 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch thought it over. Had he offered something? He didn't think he had even implied such a thing. "Actually I was going to ask if I could come in." He replied, knowing full well what the response would be.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:31 pm
"Why don't you just tell me what it is you want," Rick demanded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:36 pm
Spira simply followed Rick around like a puppet.

(Be back sunday night)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:43 pm
Some Might Say...
"To come in. I believe we've been through this." Chronarch replied, raising an unseen eyebrow at the man. Was the person on the other side of the door mad or something? First he inferred that he was offering something and now there was a short term memory problem.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:45 pm
"I seriously believe that's not the only thing you want," Rick said, "So what do you want?" He asked again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:58 pm
Some Might Say...
"I need information. To make a decision." Chronarch replied. "Now may I come in? It is rather disconcerting to not really be able to see who I am talking to." Throughout their entire conversation, the knight had kept his voice toneless and neutral. He really had no care for whether the man opened the door or not. His master might have a different view though...
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:01 pm
"What kind of information?" Rick wasn't about to simply let some random person wander around in the building. He just let two do that.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games