Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:17 pm
||aww boo! you died!||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest. Dylan stroked her hair serenely. She sighed at his touch. He sighed her name, which gave her slight shivers.
"I'm yours now, Dylan," she murmured. She wrapped her arms around his chest and hugged him. "Only yours."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:49 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hey, dude, you may have abnormal fastest I don't. Without a word her picked her up and continued walking, kissing her fiercly, his pace quickened when they got within sight of his house. Through the gates, open the door, close it, he did all this without a thought, mostly because all his attention was focused on the girl he had in his arms.

||Ok, I'm a wuss, I fell asleep. But I have an excuse ^^ I had a full belly and I was lying down typing. Oh and since I missed the morning greeting since I fell asleep... ||

||Good Morning/Afternoon Everyone||

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:55 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled as Hunter literally swept her off her feet. Right away his lips were pressed feircly against hers and he was walking faster. She hadn't even noticed they were in the house until she heard the door slam shut. She hooked her arms around his neck and smiled into their kiss, only breaking it for a moment to whisper, "I love you Hunter." God, she loved saying that but not near as much as she loved hearing it. Her lips locked back on his before he could say anything though.

|||hmm... fine you're off the hook xp |||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:59 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan ran his fingers along her face, memorizing every cenimeter of her skin. He could feel Ravin shiver ontop of him and he pulled her tiny body closer to him, trying to warm her just a bit more. Or atleast, that'd be his excuse. He really just wanted her closer to him. I'm yours now, Dylan, Only yours. His heart felt like it leaped acrossed the room. "And I'm yours." She was wrapped close to him now. And she was his. "You don't know how good it is to finally hear that from the right girl." He smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:22 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I love you Hunter Before he could return the reply her mouth was locked onto his again. He staggered up the stairs, the fact he refused to take his mouth from hers made it a bit more difficult to get through his door but he managed it. Setting her gently down he looked at her hungrily, desire evident in his gaze. "I love you too Veronica."

||Yay! I'm fogivin ^^||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:29 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter was staggering up the stairs as if he was drunk silly. Veronica continued to kiss him and her fingers tangled into his hair. After a few moments he got them through the door and shut it as he tossed her gently onto the bed. His eyes caught hers and he had just as much desire burning in his stare as she did. I love you too Veronica She sat up on her knees and unzipped his shirt for the third time that day and ran her fingers down his icy chest. She, then, tossed his shirt onto the floor and pulled Hunter down ontop of her, she laid her head down on the pillows and smiled devilishly at him before bringing her lips to his again.

|||xp (: |||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:51 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

she unzipped his shirt and threw it on the floor the pulled him down on top of her and kissed him sweetly. He groaned and fiddled with her buttons, trying to get the vest off of her, but those damn buttons were in the way! With an impatient growl he managed to get the first two but the last two wouldn't coperate.With a sigh he looked at Veronica pleadingly, "I can't get it, and I don't want to rip your clothes."  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:55 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica kissed him harder as he growled. She giggled lightly as he messed with the buttons. He growled again, this time impatiently and she noticed there was a few buttons left. Hunter sighed and looked down at her. "I dunno, last time it was pretty sexy." She pulled him down into a kiss again, biting on his bottom lip as she successfully unbuttoned the last few buttons and she wiggled out of her vest. She pulled herself up to Hunter by hooking her arms around the back of his necka again and her nails dug slightly into his back. "Hunter.." She sighed into his kiss.

|||lol! that was hilarious (: |||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Her nails dug into his back and she bit down on his lower lip causing him to groan. "But I want you to be able to wear it again, you looked so good in it." He grinned mischiviously and let his gaze roam over her bare torso, "But it looks good on the floor too." he moved his lips to her ear and nibbled on her earlobe before whispering, "I love you."

||Tee-hee||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:33 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as he groaned. "Mmm." But I want you to be able to wear it again, you looked so good in it. She watched Hunters eyes look over her chest. But it looks good on the floor too. She bit her bottom lip and he whispered into her ear while he nibbled on her earlobe. I love you. "God, I love you too." She moaned her nails digging just alittle deeper.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter ran his hands down her sides and slowly unbuttoned her pants. He pulled them off of her, careful not to tear them. Then he paused, "Veronica, are you sure about this?"

||Major shortness >.<||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:04 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica's eyes closed as he ran his fingers down to her hips and swiftly unbuttoned and easily pulled her pants off. She giggled softly, he was being extra careful. But suddenly he paused, her eyes opened as he spoke. Veronica, are you sure about this? She smiled and pulled herself up to him, "I've never been more sure about anything in my entire life." She whispered into his ear and kissed his earlobe. The last thing she wanted him to do was stop now.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games