Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 am
Yeah, but let's face it, majority of today's early teenagers don't reek intelligence.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but let's face it, majority of today's early teenagers don't reek intelligence.

Aint that the truth  

Belbecat

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:22 am
I think the only smart teens are the "antisocial" ones...they just don't wanna socialize with all the idiots that surround them!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 am
Vankala
I think the only smart teens are the "antisocial" ones...they just don't wanna socialize with all the idiots that surround them!
So THAT'S why I was antisocial in high school. And why my best friend was the nerdiest kid in school.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:37 am
Same thing with me. ^^;; I only had a few friends during high school cuz I disliked alot of people there. Lol

Even now, I only have a few close friends. But I'd rather have that than a bunch of idiots as friends. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:55 am
Exactly!
Even though I kinda miss those guys who annoyed me in high school. They were good guys. Intelligence doesn't define one's worth. Unless it's, worth to have in this guild.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:16 pm
I could see that kid playing RE when he was only 2. My dad was a huge gamer, and I've been playing video games since I was in diapers. Literally. Anyway, here's an amusing comment that somebody left on my cosplay of Chris in RE1:

roseann8
cool thnx good i saw a resident evil fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!5/5 plz try making leon avi!!!!!and clair and ada and krauzer and ashly....I LOVE THIS GAME SOO MUCH!!

And for more fun, check out these ******** reviews:
Review #1
Review #2  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:23 pm
xd No way, I can't believe I just saw a Resident Evil fan!  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:49 pm
Just one sentence tells you how much of a fan he is. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Thee Stranger
I could see that kid playing RE when he was only 2. My dad was a huge gamer, and I've been playing video games since I was in diapers. Literally. Anyway, here's an amusing comment that somebody left on my cosplay of Chris in RE1:

roseann8
cool thnx good i saw a resident evil fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!5/5 plz try making leon avi!!!!!and clair and ada and krauzer and ashly....I LOVE THIS GAME SOO MUCH!!

And for more fun, check out these ******** reviews:
Review #1
Review #2
Yeah, but to be honest, I don't think a 2 year old kid has the hand-eye coordination capabilities to handle tank controls.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Belbecat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:44 am
User Image

Just thought I'd share...
I was bored lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:00 pm
cod43275
i want to join your guild because i am a new fan of resident evil.i only have RE4.

No. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:17 pm
lol way to go literal about it belbecat, but that's probably what they amount to, fanning leon's emo locks.

and canas, i bet there are FAR too many of those requests coming in lmao. i give them a no just for not being literate enough to read the guild's main page xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:21 pm
Canas Renvall
cod43275
i want to join your guild because i am a new fan of resident evil.i only have RE4.

No. xd
My guess this person hasn't constructed the English language in his system yet.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:51 am
How... unfortunate. rofl

BTW... has anyone come across an RE noob in real life? It's one of the most hilarious experiences ever. Just throwing that out there.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games