Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Mia clutched onto the knife, trembling. "I-I have to kill you," she said tears springing to her eyes,"if I don't then you'll kill the others just to get to me,"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:03 pm

He sighed and took up a defensive position. "What gave you that idea?"

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 pm

"T-the beast, he's inside of you." Mia stuttered looking at the knife, avoiding his face while shakily advancing, "I-I'm sorry."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:06 pm

"I can control the demon inside of me. It is perfectly safe I don't need you to kill me."

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:09 pm

"T-the beast, I have to kill you to kill the beast." She muttered taking another shaky step forward, repeating those same words over and over again.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:11 pm

He quickly ran up and grabbed a hold of her wrist that had the knife in it. Look sis I am fine."

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:15 pm

"That's what they always said, they always said that before they--" Mai sobbed shakily trying to jab at Takahashi. "That's what they always said."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:16 pm

He held his sisters wrist back. "Sis what do I have to do to prove that I am not possed?"

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Mia slumped down on the ground, all of her energy exalted, "That's what they always said......"she cried.

((Sorry, have to go now since Wall-E's over.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:28 pm

i watch the stand off and sigh, then i slip into the room *Mia, the demon inside Tak isnt the same as you had been fighting. we use the word *Demon* to describe our power, the dark part of it that wants to overpower us and corrupt us. it is not a living thing, simply our deepest part of our powers when we refuse to use the dark half. such as if we use our dark half, our light will come out, we call that our angel. that is why when a dark user is being forced to fight they will say "There is an angelic interference" meaning his light side is fighting him or trying to come out* he explained all in a matter-of-factly voice, then crosses his arms, walked over and took the knife *as well, lets put this little toy away shall we?* I hold it up over my head, then stab it down into the table nearby, 4 inches of the blade sliding into the wood. i nod approvingly to it then look back to the 2, i pick up Mia and carry her in my arms and gently rock her, humming a lullaby from her childhood *Sleep little Mia, the angels have come, to lay you to rest, and let u rest in the sun. just close your eyes, and lay your head, and i you will sleep warmly, inside your bed* i kiss her on the head and gently hum it to her

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:20 am

Demons...was he supposed to believe demons existed and were randomly possesing people? Was he supossed to give up on all logic and just go with it? Obviously he was going to have to! Drew walked to the wall, leaned against it first, then punched it. What the hell was happening!? His whole life he had been clueless and now he was still in the very same state! His hand hurt, it was a pretty dumb move to punch a wall full force. Drew went to the closet noticing the bear laying on the floor he stopped. "This family is cursed, but you know that don't you."

Drew got dressed, preppy attire as usual(seems he couldn't break away from it) and decided it was best to go downstairs. He didn't feel any worse talking to inanimate objects, if anyting it made him feel a little better.. Drew went into the kitchen and saw the knife. "I'll put it away." He plucked it out of the table(with great force) and twirled it around his fingers before talking it to the counter and putting it in the appropriete place. It wasn't exactly practical to have it lodged in the table. Drew turned around eyeing the group. "Fill me in on this demon epidemic."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:46 am

Mia shook her head,"No, I don't want to go to sleep!" she sobbed trying to fight off her droopy eyes. "I don't wanna, they'll be there again." she clutched onto her brother, "they always are..."

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:09 pm

i hug her close and snuggle her while i carry her in my arms, i whisper *me and Sentiga will set up an anti demon charge around u, it will make any demons that try to come to u like walkign into a stood up trampoline. too close and fling, their gone* i say as i kiss her on the cheek *And i explained what it was, Tak u handle updating him on it* i say as i walk out of the room with Mia in my arms
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:14 pm

"Uhhhh how about no...." He pulled the knife out of the drawer again and ran it over his arm letting the blood trickle down his arm and onto the floor.

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Mia shook her head in protest. "No, I don't want you and Sentiga to get hurt." she stubbornly yelled at him, in between her ceasing sobs.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games