Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:03 pm
Mika woke up, Twilight falling from her bed. ((I freaking HATE that book but I can't stop reading it lol)) She got up, petted Buster who was fast asleep, and went into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and hair, and then put on some clothes that looked like she was in a private school ((She is, but you know what i mean)) Mika skipped into Haki's room and woke up her big brother. "WAKE UP, HAKI!!!!"

Haki woke with a fright and jumped out of bed. Shinji ended up falling onto the floor, and bit Haki's leg as punishment. "Gosh, do you always have to do that, sis?" He said, dusting himself off. He went into the bathroom and lazily prepared himself for the day. He left the vampire dorm with Shinji and Mika following as they headed off to their classes.

Haki was suprised to see Jenn as he was walking to class. He pulled her aside, and said in a velvet voice, "Hello there. Sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 pm
Jenn smiled as Haki pulled her aside. "Why yes I did. And you?" She said as she looked at Mika and Shinji. She bent down to pet him as she looked at Mika. "I haven't met you yet... You are?"  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:02 am
Ohemgee Nerdgasm
Ray clung onto Ivan like a kuala. "I'm scared." She whispered in his ear.

Shylo laughed a little. "Snappy aren't we?" He said as he looked Ivan over. "I just want to know, no need to bite my head off." He said as he crossed his arms.

Ivan brushed Ray's hair with his hand "Don't worry, I won't let you ge hrt Ray" Ivan whispered and sighed when Shylo replied. he looed at Shylo "Listen boy, I have a major problem here so either leave or make you self useful and leave!" Ivan hissed annoyed then started toward the office  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:49 pm
Ray clung to Ivan as she felt them traveling somewhere. "Who was that?" Ray asked nervously. Her mind was racing with fear and anxiety, from who everyone was to what was going to happen.

Shylo glared at Ivan from behind as they left. He turned around and wandered aimlessly down the halls.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:40 am
"Just an annoying boy" Ivan said gentle "Don't worry ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:51 am
"Most definitely," Haki said in a sort of romantic voice. "I dreamed of you." He gave her a smile, and turned to face Mika.
Mika, in her usual bubbly state, held out her hand. "I'm Haki's little sister, Mika! Nice to meet you!"
Shinji looked up at the girl he had seen last night, and casually licked her hand.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:16 pm
"Oh... Ok. Are we there yet?" Ray asked hesitantly.

Jenn smiled to Mika. "Nice to meet you too." She said as she pet Shinji a little more before standing up. "Well isn't that romantic." Jenn said sticking her tongue out to Haki. "Where are you two headed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 pm
"Almost, just acouple more minutes ok?" Ivan said

Nika finally woke up in a bed in the back room. She sat up slowly and looked around scared. Then suddenly and nurse touched her arm from behind and Nika flipped out. She closed her eyes, turned around fists flying and screamed "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!"

A rustle could be heard from the lycan dorm as Ivan's pack raced to the infirmatory. They got there and the betas had surrounded the nurses and other students as the only other female lycan from the group went over and comforted Nika.

Ivan stopped and his ears twitched as he heard Nika scream "Did you hear that? It was Nika!" Ivan said as they changed coarse to the Infirmatory "We are just taking a small detour to make sure Nika is ok" Ivan whispered to Ray  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:49 pm
"Alright." Ray said as she still held onto his back. "I hope shes okay."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:34 pm
Haki gave her a half-scowl. "I'm going to calc and Mika's going to Algebra. How about you?"  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:43 pm
"Well I would be going to Math 10 but the teacher hasn't showed up yet, so I'm just wandering around." Jenn said reaching for his and so she could walk with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:53 pm
Haki still smiled as she put his hand in his, and he started walking. He looked out the window, the sun shining brightly. "Wow, beautiful day outside." He said, and Mika went to the window and stared with amazement at the beauty of the sun. "You wanna go outside?" Haki said, motioning down the stairs. ((And I will NOT be glittering!!!! lol))  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:13 pm
((Hahaha Damn Twilight!))
"Sure. I'd love too." Jenn said with a smile. She waited for him to lead.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:24 pm
((Hey I made a new RP in this forum- A Father's Wish... Join if you want!!! But it's under construction!))

Haki turned to her sweetly. "Great. Let's go." He continued to hold her hand. They walked down the stairs, and out into the garden, which was shining with beauty. Haki let go of Jenn's hand. "Just a minute..." He said as he was already running towards an unknown spot. He came back with his hands behind his back. "In one, I have something beautiful; In the other, I have something sweet. Pick your poison."

Mika was bored, and went into the library with Shinji. The dog had gone off to the comics section. Mika stared at the gargantuan shelves, and picked a couple of books off of them.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

candinaye

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:35 pm
((sorry i have alot of stuff goin on right now..so havent post much ^^'))
As Rose was walking with the nurse she heard Nika scream. Ignoring the nurse she turned around and headed back to the infirmary. she stopped only to find out that Nikas door was surrounded by werewolves. "Crap" she hissed. she tried to get as near as she could get to the door "Niiiiiiikaaaa?? Are you alriiiiight??" she shouted to make sure Nika could hear her  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games