Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Arata was wrapped in the tails on his back and showed little emotion but was truly shocked, Looking at the person who preformed the action he saw she'd no regret,

"You b***h......

Arata mumbled trying to say it in a way so he was unheard but back towards the door just incase.

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl WTF dman remind me never to piss Masumi off burning_eyes ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was still as confuse as ever as where did Masumi came out off,"Um.... okay..." Arekku finally said as he looked at Masumi,"Hello Masumi-sensei." Arekku said smiling a little nervously as he looked at her not to sure what to say yet.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:51 pm

bb3000ae
((naito i want you to just ignore raidens post.

Also raiden I know you just want him dead so bad because you want his eyes. Now you are going to leave because I let you have this rpc to help mist out. Not go hunting people down for more power. It is my decision he lives because it going to cause a lot of guild problems if he dies. I left his fate in Scrapples hands which he wants him to live, so again your post is ignored and you never entered grass village. My ruling is final))

((why on earth would i want his eyes for? I dont want them i have an eye transplant thank you very much. And I know that but ....*sighs* nevr mind alright then. But i didnt want him dead from his eyes. i want him dead under the orders of the mizukage and his assult against the mist. So once more you accuse me of wanting nothing but power . I was instructed to kill him. But ok my bad for listening to instructions. I was never here))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

((you say that and call her a b***h... Also your puppet body is made of wood right?))

Masumi eyes were looking at the ceiling and she looked over and the other guy in her office. "Would you like to repeat that?" She said since with the seals hidden in the walls of her office she knew everything that went on in the entire building.

Masumi H Dekata

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
bb3000ae

Also raiden I know you just want him dead so bad because you want his eyes. Now you are going to leave because I let you have this rpc to help mist out. Not go hunting people down for more power. It is my decision he lives because it going to cause a lot of guild problems if he dies. I left his fate in Scrapples hands which he wants him to live, so again your post is ignored and you never entered grass village. My ruling is final))

((why on earth would i want his eyes for? I dont want them i have an eye transplant thank you very much. And I know that but ....*sighs* nevr mind alright then. But i didnt want him dead from his eyes. i want him dead under the orders of the mizukage and his assult against the mist. So once more you accuse me of wanting nothing but power . I was instructed to kill him. But ok my bad for listening to instructions. I was never here))

((thats what scrapple said, you wanted the eyes and body))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:59 pm

bb3000ae
Shruikan Tenshi
bb3000ae

(He wanted them for the mizukage because he sent him out to retrieve them I later found out.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:00 pm

bb3000ae
Shruikan Tenshi
bb3000ae

((because i was instructed to do so, he came to ME for help. I never would of bothered until i got a pm with this big plan to help him fight Sen off, so I was like ok because Blue wanted him dead and an sharingan eye for him. Since he wasnt kage level yet though being mizukage he was promoted while being jonin. So he had me hunt and kill, no attempt to kill Sen and then I didn't go until Scraps sent a bird to get me, So i go over there, despite me having other things to do because hey a mission from the kage and helping a friend, and this is how it ends. Sorry bb im not trying to be a jerk but you accused me of going after power when I'm happy with what I got. And the fact i was merely following orders. If i knew doing a mission and helping a friend was this much of a hassle I never would of bothered coming to his aid in teh first place))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:04 pm

((now now boys hush it pointless now. I took Sen's manhood and isnt that what matters 4laugh ))

Masumi H Dekata

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Arata looked back at Masumi and spoke,

"Oh, the term b***h usaully a term for female dogs in heat...... or in your case meant as an offencsive term mainly used on women or to sometimes insult friends by refering to them as a coward or soft hearted, why do you ask?

Arata asked he was olny about 8 years old and took peoples quesions quite litarally.

((Ya most of it's wood and there's a reason for that.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was rubbing his head,"I would run instead of answering that.." Arekku whispered lightly as he then went over and sat down on a couch making no big deal about anything,"So I guess everyone can leave grass peacefully now that he's heal.."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Masumi H Dekata
((He did, but in exchange Im going to destory his p***s and balls))

Masumi walked over with one dark hand and one green hand. She placed the dark hand on his crotch and the chakra began to eat away at him until his man parts were completely destroyed and all that was left was a hole where he could pee because that tube went deeper into the body. She then placed the green hand on it and the skin healed but it looked just like a chin down there and a small hole where he could pee. She placed the dark hand down there again and it ate away at the skin and she shoved it up there giving a hole in his body. She place the green hand down there now to heal the hole on the inside so he still has a hole but it went no where.

Her hands then entered inside his body as she used the psychic surgery jutsu to fix his insides. She healed up his insides and stopped the internal bleeding. but she fixed the blood veins so that one was connected to his new hole which would cause him to occasionally bleed out of that hole. Then pulling her hands out she made another set of seals and placed them over his body and began to heal his entire body. This powerful jutsu drained the life force from the user but made sure it healed the victim. After a few minutes she had given him enough so that he would live, but it would take a bit of tim to recover fully.

Masumi sighed and she walked over and sat in her old chair and relaxed.

((So basicly I removed your p***s and balls and gave you a fake vaginia which you will occasionally bleed though for a few days of the month. You are healed, but you not strong enough to do any jutsu but you can walk and stuff and it will take you a few days to regain the chakra you lost. Thank you have a nice day.))

((ya know what this is better then killing him XD XD ok im down with him living now lmfao))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:13 pm

((Oh hell no, Yun was gonna kill Sen scream Damn you!!! scream

oh wait? he aint dead. Damn, he's just not a challenge now >.< ))

Cain the Blade

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Masumi waved her hand and a barrier went up around the building. "Just checking" She said and with another wave of the hand serveral large roots appear out of the ground heading right for Arata. She also used her mokuton to freeze his body in place. She sensed his wooden body and used her control over wood to restrict his movements.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Arata Ddin;t bother moving his body had been damaged to much from erlier to defend from much,

"You ever wake up one day and say to your self mabye this is the day I'm gonna die?"

Arata asked

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio's head peeked back inside the office. "Everything clear now?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games