Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:06 pm

Apollo groaned "Poseidon,Zeus,I think hades might know also..and three sirens...but its not that much...see i shouldnt be in trouble i didnt kill anyone..wait...i killed...one..two...three..fifteen police but they deserved it...." He kept struggling "Let me goooooooo or you'll force my hand" He laughed slightly "Heh hey sis what are you gonna do with me now...?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:46 am

Artemis stared at her brother when he told her how mortal has he took the life off. "And they didn't do anything about it?!"Artemis asked, clearly outrage. "How does one deserve death? Is pretty harsh to punish mortals with death...you could have turn them into animal and allow them to redeem themselves." Her iron grip on the collar of his shirt only allowed him to struggle. "Punish you,"answered Artemis. "I was planning on beating you to pulp earlier or turning to a stag and setting my hounds but now I'm unsure of a perfect punishment for you. I guess I will take you to see Hades or Zeus to see if they could think of a suitable punishment for you. "

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:51 am

Stella sighed," Thank to dumb Apollo, I'll have to the hack the systems to erase it was him so we're not seen nor he reveled." She said as she pulled up her sleeves. She waved a good bye, saying she'll meet them later, then went inside and hacked a computer. She erased all the camera's seeing Apollo do it..along with several other things that would hint him doing it. Then covered it all up with putting a crack in all the camera shots by using some other technology. Then cracked the camera itself. "There now the janitor will get fired." She said with a sigh and a chuckle.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:49 am

Poseidon watched as Bella took the blackberries from the fridge, He laughed as she sat down and begain to eat them. "Your four years old, you know that?" Poseidon said walking by her and grabbing another apple from a basket next to the sink.

Luke nodded when Ella said he could go to there house, he watched as Stella left the two alone so she could hack the school's system. "Does your sister know what she's doing?" Luke asked Ella.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:33 am

Hades continues to Re make the basement. He paints the wall black, of course he could of just burned them but he did not want to cause attention to himself. His beast returns .

Hades looks down at his beast and sneers " Well have you found where our friend Apollo is yet ? . The beasts whimpers . " Well That does not do any of us good does it. The Beasts cry's. " Your worse then The three headed Dog. useless beyond belief.

Hades decides That he needed to find Apollo himself. He opens up the ground to the underworld and then jumps down. He looks around his Domain and smiles . He looks and sees the next patch of souls

" Well my work is never done. What to do with you souls . " He Began to judge them one by one

" Where in the world could a God hide ?. " Hades thought to himself as he Judge the dead
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Apollo slipped out of his shirt and dashed back towards the school "HAHAHA you'll never catch me sis" He ran through the doors and saw stella luke and ella "Hey guys if you see artemis tell her i went that way" He pointed the opposite way hes going and ran down the hallway and hid in a classroom under a desk "Whew...i hope she doesnt find me..."

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Artemis cursed herself as she held her brother's shirt in her hand. She should have seen this coming! He disappeared before she could chased after him. "Oh well,"Artemis said to herself as she held the shirt in her hand. "I'm not the Goddess of the Hunt for nothing. This could just be one of those tracking games and my brother has kindly left a shirt for my hounds to sniff and track." Artemis smiled to herself and started walking to her house, deciding to use her favorite dog for this task.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Apollo sighed "I bet i'm ******** she probably has her best dog out right now looking for me...i'm so ********..." He ran from the classroom and into the showers and tried to scrub his smell off of himself "Come on come on hurry and wash off!"

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:36 am

(*pokes Ed*..tehe)

Bella chuckled," Excuse me for being hyper." She said with a pout then tossed a blackberry in her mouth. "Mmmmm." She said with a lick of her lips. She always loved blackberries, and they always cheered her up or got her really hyper.

" Why of course... She is the expert of our trio." She replied with a swish with her hair. She looked over to see Apollo then blinked," Go run off darling, our lips are sealed." She said rolling her eyes at him before he left.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:22 am

Artemis soon left her house with Paraselene, her favorite hunting hound at her heels. He was still a puppy but he was the best hound she has currently. She had led them to the park exactly on the spot where Apollo took off before she crouched down and held the shirt that Apollo left her while stroking Paraselene's silver coat. "Smell this Paraselene and track down my brother,"Artemis said as she run her hand through his fur. Paraselense took a deep whiff of it before taking off like a silver bullet, barking. Artemis smiled to herself as she ran beside Paraselene, keeping a slight distance behind him so she would not get into his way. Her silver hair streamed down from behind her as Paraselene led her to her school, where Apollo was hiding.

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:59 am

Apollo cursed to himself and put his clothes back on and ran outside waiting for artemis "I guess i'll just have to fight you sis...because i'm not getting my a** beat in a fight..by..you i've never lost a fight between anyone" He stood his ground and sighed his eyes turning silver he smiled slightly "I might have to go all out.."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 am

"Are you that afraid of me delivering you to Hades?"Artemis asked,as she stopped a few distance away from her brother. She slightly tilted her head to the side before returning her brother's smile. "Then bring it, I'm not afraid but I do have a request. Can we take it somewhere else, not outside of the school? I don't want to draw the attention of mortals..." She could see her brother going into god mode but she didn't follow him. It was unwise to go into god mode since their glory will blind the mortals that look at them.((Umm he has short hair. ))

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:56 am

Apollo sighed as he looked around at the mortals "Lead the way..plus i'm pretty sure you cant take me to hades no matter what you do i wont let you take me there" He stood with his arms crossed boredly as he covered his mouth and yawned "Why did you bring a runt to find me..?" he asked softly ((Edited guess i was thinking of antother picture i saw...))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:10 pm

[is this rp still active?]

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:25 pm

(It's been active, however you went unactive along with several others so I xed out a lot of people. However if you want to be active once more, you might have to make another character, or I'll try to search for ur old one)
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games