Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Leeloo's head shot up and she stared at Violet with hatred in her eyes. It was a clear thought that she sent over to the winged girl. There were no words. Just a single thought. Mine. That was loud and clear. Leeloo could not remember anything, but her heart was set on M. That would not change.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:57 pm

"Let's leave the other experiments to rest. Come, Violet. You stress over the variables too much," M said to Violet leading her out of the room and shutting the door after them. Walking down the corridor, M asked,"Where would one find food in a 'hotel'?" M assumed Violet's human experience would aid him in this the same way it did when he wanted to bathe.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:23 pm

She shook as she followed M. Something had interfeared with her thoughts and it hadn't felt friendly one bit, luckily though M led her right through the door and into the hall where he asked about the location of food. "I was going to leave....but I suppose I could lead you to the food." With an unintentional lead into the elevator, she pushed a button and awaited to arrive. "This floor contains the food" Violet instructed as the elevator slowed. "Go look around"
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:41 pm

"You are leaving me?" M asked, curious at what Violet intended to do. Reading her mind would have been simple, but conversation was more pleasurable for M. "You have not ate in hours. Do you not require nourishment regularly?" He asked, observing more of Violet.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:55 pm

"Well...yeah..." M had sort of caught her with a difficult question but luckily she didn't have to answer it when he also inquired about her intake. "Um, well I do, but I don't want to put you at fault for paying. Food costs money...which is something I don't have" He made her alittle nervous with the way he watched her. His ability to prob her mind scared her alittle as well. She did not want him to reach her inner thoughts, they were sort of something she may never admit. Taking a deep breath, her feet carried herself 1 or 2 steps out of the elevator. "Sorry if I'm being stubborn..."
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:16 pm

(She knows he can read minds?)

"The humans do not require us to exchange currency here. Come with me. New experiences have been best experienced in the company of my friends. I desire a continuation of this procedure. Please...Violet.." M pleaded, trying to appease her using a new tactic. M took her hand in his.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:32 pm

((well she knows you can speak through minds so she's being paranoid. lol))

She titled her head alittle. Now that money wasn't a factor she felt like it wouldn't be too much of trouble, that and M was almost to the point of begging for he desired company. Violet loved hanging out with him and everything, so when he took her hand, she gave in. "o-ok...I suppose I will accompany you"
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:47 pm

The resort was full of luxurious dining areas. One was conveniently placed within the hotel. Stepping off the elevator to stand by Violet, M followed the thoughts he listened to on the floor they were on. Humans were thinking of quenching desires and feeling fulfillment. M recognized the feelings as being specifically related to food. The elf led the bird woman by the hand. "What is your favorite item to ingest?" M asked her, finding the food place. A man in a tux was at the door.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Her eyes widened alittle for it was a really nice place, with her appearance she felt alittle out of place. As for M, he walked on with a look of focus rather then fear. Violet's hand grasped his with alittle more of a hold for comfort as he lead her up to a finely dressed man. "I tend to like fruit,not much of a meat fan..." She spoke up enough for even the man to hear. Scribbling something down, he then looked on to M for his order

((wow XD, Im retarded...lol, I started calling you by your username))
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Kibas Eyes opened. It seems like i might black out for awhile. O well. He thought this as his heart slowed down litlle by little. I guesse some sleep wont be to bad, I just hope the military dont find my location and do experiments on me. He thought with a smile. O well i guesse this stuff... just... Happens. This was his last thought befor blacking out His eyes closing into darkness.

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:05 pm

"How many, Sir..." The man asked. M had been reading the minds of the humans already dining and answered the man confidently," Two, please." The man then proceeded by clapping his hands together and saying 'Two' out loud. A man dressed like the host minus the suit jacket approached the couple saying, "Right this way, please." The man led them to a table that seated two and a window view of the beach. The cloudy sky made everything looking a shade of gray, but it also made the candle in the center of the table that much more illuminating. M took a seat and a menu was placed in front of him. "Is there anything I can start you out with to drink?" the man asked the two. M looked over at a couple eating across from them. The elf decided to follow the crowd's example. "Tonight's choice wine will be fine," M replied to the man, still pretending to know what it all meant. He was beginning to grow impatient and wondered when the food would come. The man hurried off to fetch their drinks and give the 'couple' time to order. "....When does the food come?...." M asked Violet through thought speak.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:34 pm

She swallowed hard as they were being lead to a table for she glanced at everyone they passed, paranoid into thinking they were staring at them when really they were happily going on with their conversing. "This...seems nice..." Violet managed to compliment as the man showed them the table which was really nice with the view and the lighting, so it was no lie. The menu was handed out and she examined as if a sophisticated person while M ordered some wine. He seemed like he knew what he ordered but she could never tell. As they awaited a fine beverage, M questioned her via mind. "The drinks first, maybe appetizers, then order, then food. It takes awhile sometimes..."

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:43 pm

"....First dangerous tools for hygiene and now escruciating waits.....humans must believe in torture and suffering....how uncomfortable.....Violet..why is your mind in turmoil?..." M thought to Violet, picking up a fork and holding it delicately like one would a weapon. Its metallic shine, shape, and heft reminded M of surgical instruments. Would the food still be alive when they brought it out?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:00 pm

"You get use to it..." She said right before the question regarding her mind. Violet was right, he could read minds. "It's fine, I'm fine. Nothing to worry about" Smiling and acting casual, she could only hope her mental makeup took on the properties of her physical appearance. Pretty soon though before M was able to question anything else the wine arrived along with a basket of bread rolls. "I'll return momentarily to take your orders" Said the waiter before walking off. "Oh yum, drinks are here"

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:13 pm

M didn't care for deception. He knew the humans used it, but he never expected a fellow experiment to use it. M had felt that the experiments and himself were together against the world. He was beginning to realize though, no one was really banded together with anyone else. Sharing the same cell didn't make you the same creature, M though to himself in about the same words. The wine had been opened for them, so all that was required was to pour. After grabbing a roll and stuffing it in his mouth, M washed it down with a big gulp of red wine. M had mixed feelings about the wine. The taste and the way it made him feel were peculiar to say the least. Looking across the table, M wondered how Violet was getting along. Should he risk asking her another question she could lie about? ".....is this the meal?....it is rather smaller than the television portrayed it to be....." M thought to Violet.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games