Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:57 pm
"Hey dont worry youl get faster just train and train. Hey if only I had somethink to do right now" The is when he notice the scroll on his bench "Hey what is this?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:06 pm
Luo nodded. "Thanks." He then shrugged. "I have no idea what that is. I never even saw it there. To be honest, I slept most of the day yesterday as well."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:40 am
Blood waited awhile for something entertaining to happen as he talked to his wolf, he asked "So how are you these days Ryo?" Ryo replied "Well, mostly Ive been traveling with you right?" Ryo sat beside Blood and Blood also sat down on the floor beside Ryo .  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:29 pm
Luo1304
Luo nodded. "Thanks." He then shrugged. "I have no idea what that is. I never even saw it there. To be honest, I slept most of the day yesterday as well."

*walks into the hall and gives Luo the signal she wants to talk and walks into a corner of the hall*
(sorry if im back and forth my computer keeps shutting down)  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:14 pm
Luo nodded to Luna and followed to the corner. "So what's this all about?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:04 pm
*makes sure no one but Luo can hear me* I think theres something very wrong. *shows Luo the bloodied cloak* I keep having very wierd vivid dreams, and when I wake up...*is shaking* I begin to cough up blood. I want to keep this low profile-only you and me so far- but I think I have to take a trip back to the village..  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Plexilate

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:20 pm
((Hehe, and Sano and Jono. You told us too rolleyes ))

EDIT: well, not tell, but we saw you cough up blood and you said it was going on for awhile  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:36 pm
Luo nodded. "You've been coughing up blood since you healed Zane and I so I think it's a bit past low profile. However, if you need to go back to the village, you should do it right away. I don't want anything serious to develop."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:52 pm
I know you guys saw me coughing blood..but why I didnt want to get out. But i guess I should get back to the village *hands you an envelope with something inside* Don't use this until you really need to theres only so much of it..  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:53 pm
Plexilate
((Hehe, and Sano and Jono. You told us too rolleyes ))

EDIT: well, not tell, but we saw you cough up blood and you said it was going on for awhile

Yeah, I guess that did get out a while ago..but the reason will be kept to myself  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Plexilate

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:17 pm
Sano burst through the doors with Zane trailing behind him on a floating pile of sand. The door began to close and hit Zane nearly hit him in the head. Sano apologized quickly and ran further into the hall. "Yukikage-sama! Someone! He's been poisoned, but I have no cure...Help..." Sano's eyes filled with fear and his heads filled with thoughts of the previous fight. Why...  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:32 pm
Zane was being dragged by Sano but he had no idea what was going on. By this point the poison has circulated through his system and paralyzed all of his muscles. Zane began to panick as he attempted to move but wans't able to. If this keeps up, his heart will be paralyzed as well

Post 3/5  

BluewolfofMibu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:46 pm
Vrail drooled in his sleep as he count sheep. He mumbled something about his fight earlier with Luo, but it was hard the understand. He had accidently dozed off while waiting for the Chuunin announcments.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:47 pm
*turn around to see Sano carrying in Zane* Zane! *runs over* What the HECK happened to him *checks his pulse, rapid* I might not be the best medic nin, but I can hold him over until someone gets here. Luo, get someone who can help immediantly, send a message to Lady Susumu. Sano get him on that table over there *is panicking and makes hand signs* Diagnose *puts hands over Zane* this is a very, VERY deadly poision, one ive never seen *is on the verge of tears and grabs Zane's hand* If you feel pain, squeeze my hand. Try and use your chakra to keep the poision away from the heart *makes more hand signs* Cleanse *is trying to take some of the poision and keep it away from the heart and major arteries*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:18 pm
(( i love doing this. you can thank me later...))

A smal vial of antidote for the poison flew through the window and landed next to Zanes body. on the vial was a note. the note said this:

Dear soon to be Chuunin,

Here is a vial containing the antidote for the poison going through Zanes body. i hope you know how to use this so im leaveing Zane in your care. dont worry about oweing me. as long as you all keep fighting and dreaming, thats enough. good luck in the Exams.

~From: The White Haze Ninja of the Hidden Sand Village, Spike Uchiha~

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces