Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Drake looks at her and raises one eyebrow. "Really? Hmm.... It looks alot like the one my my mother had...." He turns away and looks out the window. "But come her death it was stolen.... and i was wondering if it was the same stone...
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Alice looked away quickly, as she stared at the ground with shock, as she wouldn't know. She's kiled allot of people that she didn't knew, or even remember killing, as her hands tremebled "I....I won't lie...it...could be...possible..." she stuttered. She didn't know herself, if she could steal a gem, much less the gem being her own representative heart.

After hearing Shou, he looked up towards him with the same shocked face "S-shou thats not true! Not for some creatures!" she exclaimed.

(EDITED)

MindxHunter

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:30 pm

he closes his eyes. " so... you stole it from her body after my father killed her?". he opens his eyes. "if you did...tell me did she have long brown hair? and blue eyes?"
((ya see Drakes mother was killed by his dad))
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Alice looked over towards Drake, and shook her head slowly, though her expression didn't change. "If I killed anyone...or was in the process of a s..slaughter...I wouldn't remember..." she said calmly. I'm just glad it wasn't me...that killed her..though it wouldn't make up for everyone else..

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:39 pm

User Image"Oh, but it is." Shou retorted. He looked at her. "Haven't you ever wondered why I've never laughed along? Or why I'm always in a serious mood?"
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Drake clenches his fists and punches a hole in the wall. "DAMMIT!". His eyes are a green colour. "I thought I was close... I thought that gem was it!!" he falls to his knees. "I thought i finnaly found the person who had desecrated my mothers dead body..." He the gets up. "I need a drink..." He starts to walk away

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Alice looked up at Shou, which it felt as if it wasn't Shou. "I just thought that was you! You seemed to smile.. enough.. also...I just thought...so...I don't understand, but I know your not Shou.." she stated angrily, as she looked towards him, her face turned serious, in concetrating stubborn way. "You don't know what your talking about..You don't have right to judge everyperson, just because something happened in your past.."

She turned to her head towards Drake, then back at Shou I'm sorry...that I can't be anymore helpful..
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:57 pm

User Image"I am Shou. Wanna bet?" He asked, grinning. Before waiting for an answer, he rushed infront of her and kissed her. He, then, leaned back and looked at her.

((PS: He kissed Alice, trying to make her heart glow.))

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Alice eyes widen, as them gem grew really bright, and stared up at him. "H-how is that supposed to prove your Shou?..." she ask, staring up at him shocked and confused, her face red as her eyes reverted back to yellow. She put her hand over the gem, dimming the glow, wishing she used the spell. He ...He is Shou...but it's..his demonic side...I.. she could barley breath, or think. "I...don't...u..understand...W-" she stuttered, staring up at him, everythought has left her.

She felt her body lighten, and the gem only grew brighter, but still remained in shock. "S-shou...your not..I...wouldn't think you are.." she stuttered again, as her breaths got slower and deeper.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Drake stops and turns his head around to Alice. "youve been more of a help than you think..." He then turns around to Shou. "Be thankful that you found love..." he then walks on down the hall in a desparate attempt to find the kitchen

The Rogue Butler

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:23 pm

User ImageShou looked at the glow, then at Alice. "I noticed that your heart would glow whenever you and I had, what you call, a moment." He grinned at her. "Still don't think I'm me?"
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Drake runs back and punches Shou in the face "YOU JERK!!!! he breathes heavily and looks at Shou " Shinobu said to your FACE that she loved you! AND YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE!!! and not seconds later your already trying to hit on Alice!" Drakes eyes turn pitch black.

The Rogue Butler

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Alice flinched and looked away, a little embarrassed. "Y-you look like Shou...but the guy I know is...a little different" she shook her head, and stared back at him "Shou said...he wouldn't want...to hurt anyone,in anyway..and I...". She was cut off, her head feeling lighter, a little dizzy.

She fell back towards the wall, panting again, as she held her head. Her cheeks still pink, as she kept panting, the world fading to black. "Shou...doesn't do...that...just cause you look like him...doesn't mean...it's him.." she managed to get the words out, as her exaustion was getting to her. She stood back to a firm ground, looking at Shou, seeing him get punched. Her eyes turned to shock, as angered began to boil in her again.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:30 pm

(Twisty turvie love tests give me chances)
As Guroji then kissed Shinobu, his eyes turned multicolored as he then picked her up and looked at Shou. Then, he whispered into Shinobu's ear "If you want to help me help Shou, then hold my hand."

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Drake looks over at Alice then looks back at Shou and grabs him by the collar and starts shaking him. "Shou I know for a fact this isnt you!!! Learn to control your demonic side!!!"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games