Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:21 pm

"I see...And my condolences to you." The Gray Baron said, nodding his head.
"Well then...How about I have Dante here stay on this ship as an act of good faith then, ehh?"

".....?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 am

"I have no problems with that," he responded. "Come Demi, lets have a chat with our prisoner." Dojime began to make his way to the cells. "It was nice meeting you both," he said with a wave.

Cai entered the holding cells. A couple of guards gave he a look then quietly went about there business. She sat in front of Geno's cell and stared at him with murderous eyes but said nothing. The drones floated around her menacingly. Some of them made noises that sounded like low growls that small, angry animals would make.

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Geno just stared at Cai with a bored expression.
"...Am I supposed to be...Intimidated by a small girl and...Little metallic bits floating around her..?" he asked, lazily.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 pm

"...Sir, I'd rather not." Demi sighed, staying where she was at. "...Can't promise I won't break his neck. Besides, I'd rather waste my time doing something else less... boring. Even if it means calling my Dad, who's probably still pissed off at me."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:53 pm

"Well then!" The Gray Baron said, tapping his Cane on the ground.

"You could easily get to know Dante now!" he said with a laugh before running back into the ship and slamming the door closed...
...He doesn't really seem to need the cane...

Dante just looked at the ship as it began flying out of the hangar.
"...He just fed me to the lions..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:06 pm

"Don't worry. If anyone gives you s**t I'll see to it personally they'll get the punishment they deserve." Demi sighed, looking at Dante.

"...Does the Gray Baron really even need a cane?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:10 pm

"...It is hard to say if he does...He seems to run just fine..." Dante answered, watching the ship leave.

He then looked down at Demi.
"...And I'm sure not many people would harass me with how I tend to scare people with how I look..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 am

The drones froze for a moment after he spoke, like they knew they had been insulted, then continued to circle. "I'm no trying to intimidate you," she grumbled. The drones got quiet but moved in the same manner. The look in her eyes suddenly changed to more of a sad, pleading look. "I don't get you guys, you Sol-Neo. Why wage war with us blindly? What did we do to deserve this?" As her voice raised the drones circled faster.

Dojime stood outside the entrance to the hanger. "you sure you don't want to come? It's not every day we get to interrogate someone. I might let you take a shot at him."

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:55 pm

"...Even I do not fully know what Roggshide is trying to do...All I do is follow what orders he gives me." Geno said, looking over at her with a blank expression.

"...Roggshide is a dangerous man...Going up against him is like charging straight at the sun." he said, standing up from the bed and walked forward until only the bars were in his way.
"I only follow him, because Sol-Neo is more interesting, and more enjoyable, than fighting for a feeble cause like KAVA..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:05 pm

"Would you be upset or offended if I asked for the story behind your bandages..?" Demi asked, before looking at Dojime shaking her head. "I'm sure Dojime. First of all you didn't catch the right one in my opinion. I want to hit - Hell I want to kill responsable for Gil's disappearance.
I don't find interrogation very entertaining. I'm not good at asking questions, in my opinion. More of a... listener and supporter.
And if I get the time, I really should call Dad. I mainly want to rub the fact in his face a pirate saved me rather than killing me as he predicted." She added in last, smirking.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:19 pm

"Third-Degree burns from an atmospheric evacuation of my previous mobile suit." Dante said bluntly.

"...And I really don't see why you're calling me a pirate..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:39 pm

"You guys plunder ships - mostly Sol-Neo ships - and sell the scraps for profit. Sounds like pirating to me."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:43 pm

She stood quickly got close enough to have to look up at him, but far away enough to stay out of his reach. the drones stopped there circling and turned t face Geno as well. "Our cause might not be strong but at least it's a good one, unlike yours," she said gritting her teeth to keep herself from screaming at him. "I should have blasted you before asking Dojime for permission. But then I wouldn't get to test my new toy," She said with a sadistic smile. A small black drone floated out from behind her. "I talked with a techy friend of mine on ship and he helped me modify one of my drones to do some really neat things," she said darkly.

"Alright then suit yourself," he said leaving. After he was done with Geno he would have to get to the bridge and figure out our next move. After a few minutes of walking he walked threw the door to the holding cells. He was surprised upon entry to See Caifree standing at the bars. "Caifree! what are you doing here," he demanded

The drone's color changed To match the others as Cai jumped at the voice of her commanding officer. "Just chatting with our new friend," she said in her perky voice, her sadistic smile turned into a happy one instantly.

"oh well it's my turn now, feel free to stick around though." he walked to the front of the cell and turned to face Geno. "Here we are again. care to answer a few of my questions?" he asked in a friendly voice.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Geno grinned, looking down at Cai.
"Roggshide makes sure that his followers will never betray him. You're wasting your time." he said before looking over at Dojime.

"Sure, but first I have one. Why do you have a mentally ill child walk around the entire ship without supervision..?"

"Oh, but I do not go out in those missions unless we are compromised."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:02 pm

"Who, Cai?," he looked over the small, smiling girl next to him. "She may have her issues," he turned back to Geno, "But she is loyal to us. She just really hates the sol-neo." he shrugged.

Cai controlled herself in Dojime's presence. "I'll show you mentally ill," she grumbled.

"cool it Cai," Dojime ordered. "I'd like to know how the sol-neo managed to corrupt such a high ranking officer," he said to Geno.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games