Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:25 pm
Seishi did not gesture toward and of what Hiro said, and as he left she thought about not following...but that would be disrespectful to him since he was her master. Instead she watched him from under her hood as he left, following on foot sowly and then once she had gone about 10 or 12 paces she slowly readjusted her wings and at 16 or 18 paces she flapped them taking flight before 20. Once she was in the air she dove toward the ground rising quickly and going off of that speed into a calm glide at least six yards below the height that Hiro was flying at. She watched the ground below her as she did, her hood making her shadow look like that of a bird, namely a falcon or a crow. She moved her wings to thrust at the air and o faster amaybe once or twice but she kept her hands at her sides the left gripping onto her gun and her right holding the tip of a blade that was not ethe others through her fingers. She ignored this habit though, and when they arrived at the stuent lounge she landed farther off than Hiro did, walking slowly the rest of the way to give them some distance. She would say nothing if ever she did catch up, and keep to herself her reasons for keeping her distance.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:39 pm
Hiro continued forward, holding Yuki carefully to himself as he flew quickly with his large leather wings. He cast one quick glance behind himself to figure out where Sieshi was, blinking once as he noted she was under and behind him. But he just shrugged it off, continuing on through the air. He finally touched down about ten feet from the doors, wings spreading wide behind him for the sudden stop. He set Yuki down as well, supporting her as she seemed to wobble slightly in place, and then chuckled to himself as she slowly made her way to the doors. Hiro glanced over his shoulder again towards Seishi, seeing she'd landed behind them and was walking this way. He hesitated a moment, staring silently, and then waved for her to come before following after Yuki.

The girl froze upon entering, her eyes wide as she gazed around in awe. She saw the TVs mounted on the walls and approached the nearest once, very lightly running a clawed finger across it. This really was amazing... Her face grew red though, as she turned to see Hiro watching her with an amused look. "Sh-shut up!" she cried, though her voice was still faint. "You didn't kn-know what these were either!" Hiro raised his hands defensively in front of himself, letting a real laugh slip out now. "I know, I know. Come on." He grabbed Yuki's shoulders from behind and steered her towards a fluffy couch, pushing to make her plop down on it. Then he sat down beside her after locating a remote, and started up the movie already inside. Yuki sat staring, completely baffled, confused, and amazed, all at the same time.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:06 pm
Seishi walked the samespeed even after Hiro gestured for her to come with them as if she were planning on not doing it, and she arrived a few minutes after they'd turned on the entertainment box. She walked through as she folded her arms, hands slipping from the weapons and she closed the door silently behind her without knowing it. She leaned against the closest wall to them that was also behind them, and watched with her arms crossed as images were made on the screen of a box that seemed to be run electrically. She had seen them before but had never seen them while on, and now as the images went over it she started boredly at it as if it were nothing new...though in truth she watched in awe as it moved from frame to frame, seeing the pixels one by one change color together-each of red and yellow and green...this was what caught her eye before the actual happenings of the people on the screen.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:11 pm
Yuki leaned forward very slightly, jumping each time an even somewhat loud noise was made. Her eyes were wide, taking it all in, as her hands gripped the front of her dress lightly. Hiro was actually watching her more than the screen, much more amused by her actions than any movie. He knew he'd probably done about the same when he'd first seen, but it was a lot of fun to watch another's reaction. He grinned to himself as he flopped back more comfortably onto the couch, stretching his arms over his head as his wings tucked agianst his back again. And then he remembered the slushies, and glanced behind him towards Seishi, watching her upside down as he leaned over the back of the couch. "Do you want a slushie?" he asked. "What flavor?" Yuki was too enthralled to even hear him.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:41 pm
Seishi looked up at him and decided that she might answer him in a few moments, it would be another no but she decided she might decide which flavor not to have-give herselfsomething to do. She didn't want one, but if she did she would want a...cherry? She shook her head, "I don't want a cherry slushie" she spoke in a manner that suggestde negativity and spoke in a tone that was a final decision-not contemplating on what her decision might be. With that she stood off from the wall with her arms crossed and her hair that was flowing out from her hood now waving with the air conditioning since it was so light. She ignored the idea of actually trying one, unaware that she might have given her master the wrong idea about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:58 pm
Hiro stared at Seishi for a moment and then leaned forward, lurching rather abruptly up to his feet. "K, no cherry..." He passed in front of Yuki, grinning and patting her on the head as she tilted to one side so her eyes never left the screen. Then he continued on to the slushie stand, hands behind his head in a casual manner. His eyes roamed across the different flavors and he got a blue rasberry for himself, a strawberry for Yuki, and an orange for Seishi, since apparently she didn't like cherries. From her reply, he'd just assumed she liked all or most flavors besides that one, so he went ahead and got her another to try. So, with three slushies bunched in his hands, Hiro returned to the couch, plopping down on it. He set them down on a nearby table and placed the strawberry into Yuki's hand. She took a sip almost without realizing it, her eyes widening as she took another taste, but still glued to the TV. Then Hiro turned around, elbows on the back of the couch as he faced Seishi, head tilted very slightly. "I got you one," he said simply, holding the orange towards her.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:29 pm
"Well.. Its sort of complicated. Where I lived there were a lot of skyscrapers and trees and I usually have to go into contest for archery. So I didn't have time to watch the sunset. So there was a sunset where I lived but I just never notice them until today." She gazed again. "If I trained hard enough I could probably learn how to fly." That would be so amazing Brenda thought. Man I wish days would never end and we had more hours in a day. "If I could see the sunsets in your realms that would be great. But what realm are you in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:13 am
"I'm from Terisis. It's mostly an underwater realm. But we have above water cities made entirelty out of pristine white Marble. So during the day it's always bright. We have 37-hour long days there, So I need to adjust to the short 24-hour days here."
He began to think of home, his expression grew warmer the more he thought about it. "I used to live in a suburban area, but I was born with the ability to controll water's form and temperature. It's a very rare gift, only two other people in our history have had it. Because of it, my family was thrust into high class society, about three levels down from our royal family." His expression grew slightly colder as he continued. "Everyone in high-class society was jus as I thought. They were pushy snobs who always got what they want. I hated it. Kids at school only wanted to know be because of my status. So I became a sort of loner. But then, someone who didn't know me actually wanted to know me for reasons other than my status or abilaties. I opened up more to people, and actually found a few who were not complete snobs. And then I almost have a heart attac when she tackles me telling me she goes to school here too!" He made a jokin sour face. His eyes widened and shook his head hard.
"I-I-I'm so sorry. I started rambling on. I didn't mean to. It just...sorta happens." He felt like a fool now. That was too much of an answer for a question he answered in the first sentence.  

Chase Arni

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:47 pm
"No! No! It's very interesting to here about your home!"Brenda shouted.
"I'm not sure but hearing about someone's home is way interesting then only knowing my home." She thought abot her home and how boring it was to stay all there with no true friends. Everyday she did her homework and archery and had a very boring life. She couldn't wait to hear more about her someone's life other than hers. "So if you want you can go on and talk more about yourself or we can talk about something else."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:17 am
"Your own home? What's so bad about it. At least you know that you always have a place to go." He stopped there. He understood other people had different experiences in their life. He shoulden't but in any more than he already did today. He took a deep draught from his smoothie. He laughed a little. "You sound like me from eleven years ago. I always wanted to know about other people and didn't talk much about myself. I guess now I do both without thinking. I still want to know more about you." Wait! Chiro looked out the window. The sun was still setting.

"Hey, come here a second." He grabbed Brenda's arm and let her to the window. He opened it. "You wanted to see the sunsets from my realm, right? Just keep watching." He smiled and jumped out the window, his hands glowing as he fell. The moisture in the air surrounded his feet and legs. It began to lift him higher and higher. He was above the roof now. "A scattered dream, a fond memory. Bring the prism light to this land." A small blue orb formed in his hands, his hair glowed a light blue. "Scatter! Frost!" The orb shot into the sky, spreading into a very large, thin sheet of water, covering a good portion of the visible sky. The film froze, bending the light into several different colors as it covered the campus.

He entered through the window again. Tired but smiling. "This is it." He told Brenda. "This is our sunset."  

Chase Arni

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:16 pm
Seishi blinked as she looked down at what he handed her and she looked back up to him afterward, she grabbed the orange flavored slush and looked at it resing her elbow on her hip as she held it. "Well...I suppose I must thank you now" Shi let Sei speak through her as she would not have said anything and it might have been rude, but she had heard her sister speak inside of her head and those words were echoed back out at Hiro. She stood there with it afterward and then pulled it up to her mouth, she took a sip of it and then closed her eyes biting her lip on the inside of her mouth and then waiting a moment before trying again. The flavor of it seemed to her more sour than normally orange would. She shivered a bit from the cold and then continued to sip afterward, trying to get rid of it quickly...she found out moment later that if she drank it too quickly then she would end up in a pain. She choked whenever she felt this happen and pulled it away from her bending forward, hr hood coming off of her head. "Ow!" her eyes were shut tight and she was grabbing at her head. This sudden pain passed quickly though and she leaned back against the wall sliding down it more embarassed than in pain. "What was that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:23 am
Hiro watched her quietly, nodding once she she sort of thanked him. He took a sip of his own, frowning slightly as he saw the way she was drinking hers. "Hey, if you go too fast you'll-" He cut off as she suddenly leaned forward and looked off to the side, trying to hide a small smile that'd made its way to his face. After her question, he let it fade and looked back at her. "Brain freeze," he told her. "If you eat it too quickly, it'll do that." In all honesty, he only knew this because he'd done the same thing when trying one for the first time. He glanced at Yuki, wondering if he should warn her, but she was sipping hers very slowly, still staring at he TV, so he didn't worry about it. He turned back to Seishi. "If you don't want it, you can just throw it away.." He pointed towards a nearby trash can as he took another drink of his own, lips slowly turning blue from it.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:44 pm
"Its not that my home is bad, I just don't really don't know how to explain it. sweatdrop . I'm sorry." As Chiro grabed her arm to the window she watched him jumped out. She was a little suprised but as the sky turned into several sort of colors she smiled. Her smile was a warm feeling and she couldn't believe her eyes as she saw the sunset. "Wow, this is magnificent. I really like your realms sunset." As Brenda watched, her back felt sprout like and out came feathery wings. She was transforming into an angel. What! Branda thought. She usually has a locket transforming her into an angel but now her heart now controls the way she tranforms. This is weird but at the same time wonderfull.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:53 pm
Keith smiled. "Well, atleast I know I'm not known as someone who can't hold their abilities together." He continued on with his smile. Why is she mumbling out her words like that? He looked at her with a turned face of confusion. "S-sorry for asking, but is the coffee getting to you?" He questioned, putting a finger on his chin, not knowing that he was thinking outloud. Maybe it is the coffee. A girl like her seems like she's feeble to things like that. He continued to ponder on.

Sadly, Keith was known for that. Thinking outloud when he was in a situation that he was nearly unconfortable with. "Maybe a mental condition? Naw, that can't be it." He said, sighing. He twitched an eyebrow. "Must be the coffee." He mumbled as he put his hands threw his christmas tree green hair. Keith turned his head to Bijou, freezing. U-Uh oh. "Ehhh...Uh...Was I ... Talking to much?" He said, turning blue.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:27 pm
"Y-yeah... I guess it's the coffee... and you aren't talking too much." she said. She sighed and rolled her eyes. He wouldn't take a hint. And she could tell he liked her. And she didn't want to ask him... that would make her sound desperate. She looked over to Keith and smiled. "So... how long have you been going here? This is my second day..." she said, sipping her coffee a little more. It was almost gone.

She didn't know what else to talk about. She was bored... but didn't want to show that. And she didn't want to seem annoying, either. So she just waited for him to answer questions... and she would wait for him to ask her out. That sounded good. She would... subtley force it out of him. She snickered quietly at her plan and waited for an answer.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games