Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:42 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
On behalf of Jasae, I welcome you all to the Silly Randomness that is.... Byako: City of Everything.
Thank you for the warm welcome.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm
Goken, tell me about Snagem.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Team Snagem is a Pokemon Roleplaying Guild that I frequent. The storyline is rather complex, and difficult to explain, and the fact that they've been through more than one storyline with it before I joined doesn't help that much. But it's very fun, and very detailed. Also, most of the members that are active are some rather high quality RPers. The more in-depth I try to explain it, the more complicated it gets, but the banner in my signature is linked to Snagem, if you'd like to see for yourself.

Please call me Terashi, by the way. Goken is my last name. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Team Snagem is a Pokemon Roleplaying Guild that I frequent. The storyline is rather complex, and difficult to explain, and the fact that they've been through more than one storyline with it before I joined doesn't help that much. But it's very fun, and very detailed. Also, most of the members that are active are some rather high quality RPers. The more in-depth I try to explain it, the more complicated it gets, but the banner in my signature is linked to Snagem, if you'd like to see for yourself.

You can call me Terashi, by the way. Goken is my last name. wink

You forgot to mention how utterly insane we all are. =3  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:43 pm
Edynia
TerashiLeonGoken
Frostborne_PrettyGirl

You can call me Terashi, by the way. Goken is my last name. wink

You forgot to mention how utterly insane we all are. =3

I figured I'd let her see that for herself, if she cared to look. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 am
Name: Jean
Middle Name: Pierre
Nickname: Fez / Ikey
Race: Puerto Rican
Orientation: Bisexual (Mostly Gay)
Favorite Color: Pink/Black/Red/White/Hot Pink/Sky Blue/Purple
Favorite Music: Anything
Languages: Spanish, English, French (Still Learning)

I Am: Nice, Shy, Mean, Quiet, Gullible, Hyper, Boring, Perverted, Gentle, Fragile, Clumsy, Lazy, Hungry, Ugly, Confused, Stupid, Calm, Annoying, Silly, Very Serious, Accident-Prone, Dog-Phobic, Sentimental, Bipolar, Weird, Pleasant, Lovable, Caring, Random, Heavy Sleeper, Spider-Phobic  

Touch Me Senpai

Man-Hungry Receiver

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:12 am
Hello everyone, I'm glad to have been accepted into your society and hopefully I'll be able to come here often.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 pm
Siegfried006
Chuzuka

Thanks! Nice to meet you too! ^_^
Then its nice for both of us to meet the other. XD

Haha! Guess so! =]

Chuzuka

FangKingAgito18

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 pm
hello im user name FangKingAgito18, but I prefer Tihres. I like jim carry And i am a fun of anime such as keitekyo hitman reborn, naruto, and please teacher. i also have a lot of crazy ness  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:53 pm
Hello, I am Eilik, and prefer the name Eilik... I just go t a random invite from a Suo Jara and decided to try and join. I won't be on here a whole lot, but I'll be as active as I can.  

Eilik

Dugra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 am
Hai peoples. I'm, well, Dugra, as you can tell by looking at my name... Does it matter that I forgot who sent me the guild invite? Does this mean I kinda appeared in the city with some other random chunk of time and space? Oh, right, nice to meet y'all. I look forward to, uh, getting lost in this huge expanse of a place you've got here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:47 am
*waves at everyone*

Hello, newcomers! Welcome to Byako!
^____^  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Kisu3

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:09 pm
Kyotou Yama sent me!
What? There're no mountains in Kyotou?
. . .
Okay people I need to rethink my act.

Take five and we'll all meet back here at two, now I mean two people! ...Yeah I do not always talk like that. ...What? No not in center alignment, I meant like a gay director from Indonesia or somewhere  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:41 pm
Ok. Im Shadow Blazer. I think that this is.... eek *spots something to destroy*.... GET IT REIKO!!!!! HAHA. *Reiko the android starts attack* AIM! FIRE! *KABOOM* burning_eyes blaugh HAHAHAHAhahaha...ha.......what was I doing. confused  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games