Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:33 pm
Ayatane smiled and took his turn to rest his head on Telaria's lap. She snuggled down a little and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath, this was nice. A lot better than being in a library all day among musty old tomes. After a few moments he reached up and gently caressed Telaria's cheek with ther back of his finger. I have learned a long time ago that the person is alway entitled to their own beliefs and I agree with that. How is to say that you are wrong? It could be me that is inncorrect in their assumptions. I think our differences are what make us so interesting and I hope that your belief is the right one, because then there will be absolutily nothing that will stop you from reuniting with your sister. She'll come around. I'm sure of it, so no more worrying okay? Your a very strong woman, and quiet frankly, stubborn. If you want something you're the type of person who will go for it not matter the odds. At least, thats the impression I get from you.

Raziel took silent marvel at how much a dress changed the woman. Raziel quirked an eyebrow. If thou think ye are going to go into a fight with mine wifes dress on you shalt be sadily mistaken. But nay, there has been no word. I shalt allow you to change before we go.
Raziel started to turn and lead the way back to the labritory. He found himself think back to his wife, seeing Matthia in his wifes old dress stirred memories again.
Aye, mine wife did look beautiful in that dress as she did all the others. Though she was more partal to whites for whatever reason. I constantly inflicted teasing upon her about not being able to keep her dress as clean as everything else. Upon mine own head did I earn her wrath for those comments.
The smile that Raziel had collected as he remember his wife, it died the moment he finsihed his story. In its place, a familiar emptiness entered his being. When they got to the lab he walked over to his wife again and placed his hand on the crystal again. The bustle and business of the area was lost to him, as he was use to it.
Your betrothed... have thou ever though... of bring him back?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:56 pm
Matthia nodded understandingly. "I would not think of running into a fight wearing this. I've come to relize that anything related to your wife is precious to you, and I respect that. I consider it a privledge to be able to wear this at all."
She followed him back to the laboratory, coming back over to the crystal that held Rubia. That place in general, still scared her quite a bit. The thralls weren't helping matters either and the work being done, but what choice did she have? She couldn't leave untill dawn anyway, so she would just have to get used to it for now. She looked up when Raziel questioned her about bringing back her husband. "Truthfully...I considered it once. I've heard of darker areas of alchemy, that could possibly bring about such things." she told him. He would be the first one to ever hear her say such a thing. She hadn't dared tell anyone in her coven, knowing perfectly well their position on useing the dead in magic. "But I was scared to try anything like that. My magic was, and still is developing. I was afraid that is I managed to animate his body, that in my inexpirience that I might have brought him back wrong. I wouldn't have been able to bear it if that were to happen." she explained to him softly.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:16 pm
A homunculi. Raziel responded to Matthia. I have heard of them, but I have not seen one with mine own eyes before. My knowledge runs deep with Necromancy and Summoning, not postions and Alchemy. Five times doth I try to bring her back and five times I hath failed. But I am close to mine goals now. So very, very close to bringing her back this time. It inflicts a scar for each failure, but with that scar bringth knowledge. Only through trial and error can mankin strive forward. Experience is earn through playing through inexperience. One must not be afriad to take risks nor be willing to make sacrifices to achieve what thine heart truely desires. I have devoted mine life to this now. Tis everything and when I succeed, I shall be blessed with happiness for the first time in ages. Though mine years I have learned that the best way to fail is not to try at all. Matthia, if thou wish to improve thine abilities, thou must over come the fear within thine self. I sence thou are timid around it sence the lost of thine husband. You let your fear keep you back from drastically improving because thou art scared of the unknown. Be not afraid, only respectful.
Raziel turned to face Matthia. His hand still on the surface of the glass container.
When I ressurect mine wife, I shall give you mine notes to bring back that which was stolen away from you, should thou choose. I will even show you the walk of timeless immortaily. But only if thee chose to. I shalt give you to dawn to think of thine answer should you need it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 pm
Telaria smiled softly at Ayatane and began to run her fingers through his snowy white hair. The feel of his finger caressing her cheek sent feelings of warmth surging throughout her entire body. "I am trying to be optimistic that my sister will return to me. It may not be today and it may not be tomorrow. But I know that someday, I will get her back," Telaria said honestly. She couldn't help but laugh because of the next thing he said. "I've had so many people tell me that. So it must be true. I'm also, in the words of a certain sour blonde haired blue eyed warlock, quite reckless and I don't think before I act at times," she said a small mischievous smile touching her lips.

Eisti began to mince up an onion to flavor the chicken with as she watched Brim. She wondered if such an ability would be hard to control. She remembered discovering her gift of Capnomancy when she was young and how at times, the headaches she would receive were often unbearable that they would leave her unconscious.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 am
Matthia's gaze fell. Of course she was scared to expiriment with her magic, to let her gift grow. It was her magic that killed her husband. It was her magic that took him away from her, and made her life a life in hiding. She had little doubt in her mind that if it wasn't for her fear she would have been a much better witch. But how many more people would she have destroyed in her expiriments? She didn't want to loose anyone else by her hand. "I don't know...what if I hurt someone else I care for?" she said uncertainly.
Matthia's eyes widened fractionally, and she turned to face Raziel once again, "You would do that for me?" To have Alexander back....would it really be possible? She bit her lip softly in indescion. What if she couldn't do it and he did come back wrong. Or what if...he rose only to dispise her for being a witch. But then...Matthia couldn't help but wonder...what if it worked? What if Alexander really could be returned to her, and they could be as they once were. That thought brought a tiny smile to her lips. Eventually she just nodded, "I'll give you my answer at dawn."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm
Brim finally began to come back to this world. His eyes became vibrant once more, but Brim was still having a hard time seeing. He began to rub his eyes, and groaned softly as his vision faded in, and out like it does when you've been sitting down, or laying down for some time, and stand up quickly. "Gah.. Ok Ayatane loves apple pie though he isn't too picky on what kind of pie he'll eat. Jean also likes apple pie, Jarlin like peach and raspberry pie, Telaria likes Cherry pie, Matheus won't be joining us but she'd like left overs, and her favorite is Strawberry Rubarb, and Levi likes apple pie. We can have jean bring it to him when she gets back tonight, or tomorrow." He told Eisti as he continued to rub his eyes waiting for the effects to wear off.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:48 pm
(Sorry for not being on lately)
After spending some time conning people Zane decided it was time to leave before the townsfolk suspect anything so he packed up his stall went to a nearby market for supplies and was on his way out of the town while walking out of the town he wondered when he'll find another town. Not knowing if he will find another town for even a year he walked off without even another word to the townfolk.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:44 pm
Eisti made a mental list of the pies she needed to make. "So, three apple pies, one peach, one raspberry, one cherry, and one Strawberry Rubarb." She decided that everyone should have a pie for themselves. She looked over at Brim with a hint of concern in her eyes. She stopped what she was doing and walked over to him placing a hand gently upon his shoulder. "Are you all right?" she asked in a concerned tone.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:11 am
Brim shook his head. "No... It's four apple pies.. Because that is my favorite as-well. And Goldor will eat what-ever is left over.. He doesn't like to eat with a crowd." he told Eisti with a small smile before he looked up at her. "And yeah I'm fine. Just dealing with temporary blindness is all. My eyes are adjusting back to this time-line." Brim informed Eisti with a small smile before he stood straight, and placed his hands on Eisti's shoulders. "But I will tell you this.. I've seen some pretty interesting things while my mind was away."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:20 am
Eisti nodded re-calculating the amount of pies that she needed to make. "Well, I'm sure that there will be plenty left-over for Goldor. Especially with the amount of food I plan on cooking." She looked up at Brim smiling softly, but there was also a rather curious expression upon her face. "What did you see?" she asked curiously, her cerulean blue eyes meeting his.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 pm
Brim's smile grew. "Oh.. That in all those alternate realities you wouldn't kill me for this." He stated as he grabbed Eisti's head, tilted it up, and pressed his lips against hers. Mainly to gauge her reaction in this time-line. In all the others she was either uncomfortable, or happy that it happened. Brim just hopped in this one she wouldn't dislike him for it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:26 pm
Eisti's eyes grew wide as she felt Brim's lips touch hers. A light pink tinge brushed her cheeks. She could feel her heart beating wildly beneath her chest. She became lightheaded with the feeling of pure bliss. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and began to return the kiss, slowly closing her eyes in the process.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:14 pm
Brim smiled inwardly, and after a few moments he slowly broke the passionate kiss between him, and Eisti. "In one of the alternate time-lines I was in you admitted to having feelings for me even though they might be small now. Thanks to that kiss I now know you have them for me here." He admitted to Eisti as he thought about the letter Matheus left him. 'I guess you were right Matheus.'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:23 pm
Eisti looked up at him smiling softly, her arms still wrapped around him. "I wanted to tell you sooner," she admitted. "But certain events prevented me from doing so." She let out a soft sigh of contentment as she rested her head against his chest. "In fact, I should have told you a lot sooner. I just wasn't sure how to approach the subject."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 pm
Ayatane smiled and closed his eyes, fatigue was starting to catch up to him as the day was getting earilier into the next. Telaria running her fingers though his hair and her beautiful voice soothed his nerves and relaxed him to the point where he could hardily keep his eyes open. Ayatane took a sharp inhale of breath and forced his eyes open. He brought up his hand and caressed his loves face gently again.
Sometimes it is best to become reckless, it is said that Fools rush in were Angels fear to tread.... but at least they get the job done. As long as you keep your head about you when you put yourself in those situations thats fine. But... I think I need to appologize and retire to my room. Your soothing touch and angelic voice has relaxed me to the point of sleep.
Ayatane reluctantly pulled himself up and stood up. He looked down at Telaria and smiled gently.
Would you care to join me?

Raziels hand trailed down the frame of his wife through the crystal that perserved her in a timeless seal. If thou art too scared to hurt others then you will never move forwards. Knowledge is through gain and sacrifice, their can be nothing gained without first giving something in return. Sometimes the greatest achievements in alchemy and any other craft is achieved because of such loss. Thou've already given, isn't it time you took something back as payment for thine sacrifice?
Raziel placed his forehead against the crystal coffin and his hand was brough up to replay the tracing of his wife's curves and shape from the other side of the glass.
Yes, once mine experiment has succeeded then I shalt give you the knowledge. From there, thou shalt learn the arts of Necromancy and bring back thine love which the blasphemous gods doth take from ye.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games