Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nvrLOVEDbac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:59 pm
She had only been in her dorm room for five minutes before Kieya took out her journal. Her new journal already had three pages finished. She detailed every step and crack on her journey from the platform to the school. She even noted the boy walking by her window as she closed the door to the girls' dorm rooms.
The room itself was more than she could imagine. The bed alone could have killed her. Everything was just so welcoming. Her desire to crawl into bed and just sleep til her first class in the morning was strong, but something out the window caught her eye.
There he was, Aeon. She knew him from her middle school. The crush she thought she escaped. Then she realized he was looking up at her window. She could not tell if it was real. She blinked and looked again, he smiled at her. Then something happened she could not ignore. He motioned for her to come to him.
She backed away from the window. She thought it over, for a second then ran for the door. Her stuff she needed to unpack could wait a minute. She could not let this feeling of joy go. She refused to let it go. Silence whispered through her room after the door shut and locked behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:51 am
Hanyou thought to herself. "Why was she is in such a rush?" Hanyou looked around the room carefully, maybe hopefully to find someone she could talk to. She looked at all the girls just chatting away with each other.

She picked up her pencil and examined it, she picked up her journal and examined that too. "Maybe I should just write something for a while." She said to herself quietly. "Hmm..." SHe tapped her pencil on her chin. "But what to write about....." Hanyou sat there thinking and thinking. "I can't think of anything!!" She burried her head in her pillow.  

Mande__e

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:46 pm
Sahara yawned as she practicaly dragged herself to the front door of her dorm. "Rawr..So tired...Where are the keys.." She mumbled as she fiddled with her pockets. "Here we go.." The blackish browned haired girl said as she opened the door, seeing a couple of boxes infront of the door.

"Well, atleast I know my stuff got here." She whispered to herself as she got to her bed. "Ughh..I was planning to make myself feel at home..but..the bed looks nice.." She mumbled. It wasn't exactly true. The bed didn't have any sheets, and only had a small pillow. But it looked good to her. "Rawr, c'mere sand man." She said outloud as she plopped herself onto her bed.She lay flat out, facing the roof. "Sooooo...niiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee." She moaned out as she kicked off her Puma shoes, so they fell onto the floor messly. Pulled off her socks with her toes, pulled off her first layering of clothing, made sure, in a sleepish way, that everything from her view was ok, and slowly drifted into a small sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:55 pm
A brunette burst into the dormitory hallways, a trail of giggles being left behind to echo. Her grey and white flip-flops clacked noisily on the ground as she pumped her arms and stopped, skidding across the floor to stop infront of a dorm; Wingardia #677. Her face was drenched in sweat as she fumbled to get the key they had mailed her into the hole. When she got it, her right elbow smashed the door open, causing a sent in the wall. The girl's face blanched and she put an old poster over it.

"Nobody will know." Wendy murmured, wiping her face and sighing. The brunette's room was just like she wanted; sky blue walls with photoshop-like white swirls at the bottoms, a lavender ceiling, and white floorboard with a lavender, sky blue and white oval rug under her lavender-covered bed. She dug in her bag and pulled out an Inuyasha pillow before tossing it at the bed and nodding. It was a very nice room. "And my TELEVISION!" The pre-teen stepped to the white and black, horrific-old, television which sat in a box. She pulled it out with a PS2 and beamed. "Yaaaaay! Now I can watch CHRNO CRUSADE!" Wendy threw a fist in the air triuphantly, cackling wildly. She coughed lightly and dropped her clenched fist.

Wendehbird

Nanasa Miduki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:35 am
Slowly but surely, Nanasa woke up. Her head was pounding and her whole body ached, but she didn't feel like anything too drastic was hurt. Slowly moving to a sitting position, she winced as her body protested moving so much. As she waited for the wave of pain to subside, she managed to glance around her. She was in a mostly empty room, from the looks of it it resembled a dorm room, although even with minimal furnishings it was still rather extravagant.
Finally, she regained her composure and shakily stood up, wobbling slightly before she regained her balance. Carefully making her way to the door, she began the slow process of finding out where she was. It took a fairly long amount of time, but she made it down the flight of stairs without tumbling head over heels, and saw a couple of men seated at a table. They appeared to be on their best behavior, and actually stood with an almost robotic posture.
Still unsure, but deciding to ask anyways, she inquired where she was. One of the men informed her she was in the Girls' Dorm, Wingardia. They also told her that the four of them were androids, like much of the help on the premises. She didn't believe that one bit, but remembered what happened last time she doubted someone's dubious claims. So she merely nodded, and listened as they explained the registration process to receive a room. She was feeling slightly better, so slowly filled out the requisite forms and received an assigned room. One of the young men offered to fetch her luggage, and she accepted with no small degree of relief. She was in no condition for a long walk.
That seemed to eb about everything, so she was just about to go back to her room to sleep when she felt impulsive. Fresh air was good for the healing process, maybe she could take a walk? As long as she was careful, she should be alright, right? Making her way to the door, she stepped outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:41 am
Sam walked down the hall, guitar case in hand. She found her room, Wingardia #473, and set the guitar case up against the door. She stood, facing the door, for a moment then closed her eyes. 'Okay, I know I can remember where I put the key....' At first, she thought she had stuffed it in her bag, never to be seen again. Then her hand went to her jacket pocket and pulled out the key. 'There has to be a better way to keep track of this....' Sam sighed and shoved the key into the hole. Grabbing her guitar case, she opened the door and took a couple steps inside.

The room was just what she had wanted. The walls where black, with fancy red writing which had so many flourishes, nobody could read it. Her bed was unmade, she had wanted to do that part herself. Sam looked around a bit more and spotted her bags, her desk, and a place for her guitar right next to the bed. She carefully put the guitar case on the floor, and went to her bags to find her sheets and blanket.  

App-Les S-Ter-ee0

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:05 am
Sahara woke up and stretched her arms out. "Raaaawwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" She moaned out as she rubbed her eyes and went to her bag. She picked out her tooth brush, some Crest Mint toothpaste, and a towel. She finished her morning ritual ((That's what she calls it. Brushing her teeth, taking a small bath, that's her ritual.)) and stept out of the bathroom in a robe. "Now, I must put everything, where they belong." She said to herself. Luckly, most of the stuff that she sent were already put where they belong. All I have to do is put away my clothing... accesories.. and yeah. She opened up a couple of the boxes and put away the things.

"There we go!" She said wiping some sweat from her forhead. "Alright, now that I'm donee..." Sahara said as she whent to her bag and put her laptop away, her glasses, and some stuff she got on the plane.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:25 am
Hanyou heard all the comotion. "What is that?" She got up off her Inuyasha coverd bed and walked out into the hall way. She looked down the hall to see a scarf on the ground. "Hmmm." She walked up to the scarf and picked it up.

"I wonder who this belongs to." She looked at the door standing infront of her, it said Wingardia #677. Hanyou knocked on the door and waiting fo someone to answer.

Mande__e

App-Les S-Ter-ee0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:57 am
Sam laid on her newly made bed, staring at the poster she had just put on the ceiling. She sighed and sat up. 'Must be something to do around here....' She got off the bed and started digging through her bags and putting things in their place. As Sam was slightly obessive complusive, everything was in perfect order. When she had everything organized, she grabbed her brown messenger bag and headed out of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:06 am
Hanyou turn to her right to see a girl with a brown messenger bag walking towards her. She move slightly to the left getting out of the way. "I'm sorry." She smiled at Sam. She looked back at the door she just knocked at and sighed. "I guess no-ones coming out." She sat down by the door determained to get the person inside to come out.

She knocked again. "Hello?" She said closing her eyes.

Mande__e

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:57 pm
A loud squeak was heard as a girl with dark blonde hair scrambled to open the door. She had a bright blush across her face and threw a wet cloth at the TV. Wendy's striking blue eyes were slightly wide and her hair was slightly flattened down with some water.

"Yes?" The girl cringed at how high her voice sounded. Not talking for a while usually made her voice very high or very hoarse. She shook her head and coughed repeatedly. "I'm sorry. Yes?" Wendy repeated, her blush (Which had gone away) slowly coming back from embarassment.

She had changed clothing. Now, she was wearing a white tank top with a beautiful dark blue tee over it. The blue shirt had a very fancy grey, black and white photoshop-like design of skulls, swirls and random designs. She also wore a pair of tight black pants that were wide at the bottom of the legs. Wendy ran a finger through her hair lazily and looked back, noticing the lipstick was still on the screen. All the blood that could rise to her face did so and she felt the urge to kick the electronic. Until she remembered somebody was infront of her.

"A-Ah! Sorry! My name's Wendy!" She exclaimed rushedly, her child-like voice ringing through the room. Damn, that echoed.

((Yeah, I actually am Wendy. And I just got new tops XDDD Wendy [RP Wendy] is fashion-tastic now! And I went to the store and checked; my hair matched the dark blonde example. I'M NOT A BRUNETTE! XDDD So, all of you, ignore how I said I was in my previous posts. I'm not blonde [Kinda], I'm not brunette. I feel left out XD))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:35 pm
Nanasa returned to the dorm, feeling the aches and pains she'd managed to ignore up until now return with a vengeance. Even though she hadn't really eaten anything all day, she was more tired than anything. Walking inside the dorm, she looked around, nodding tired greetings to the other girls in the commons room, and wearily made her way to her own room.
Once there, she fumbled with the key, unlocked the door, and stepped inside. It took her a moment to realize where she was. The walls were a gentle off-white, with light tracings upon the walls and ceiling. The bed had been outfitted with a satin canopy, hiding it behind teal gauze. The floor had been carpeted with a soft light-brown material, and her small amount of belongings were set up near the dresser. The two suitcases stood at proud attention, and her one other eblonging, a white teddy bear, sat upon the chair by her bed with a lonely expression on it's face.
Tiredly, she washed up and changed into her pajamas, then grabbed her teddy bear and went to bed. She fell asleep almost instantly, hugging the bear to her as she fell into a deep slumber.  

Nanasa Miduki

Mande__e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:22 pm
Hanyou smiled. "Hi...Umm" She looked down at the scarf and thought for a second. She smiled again handing over the scarf. "Does this belong to you?" Her silver hair was now in her face from the air that had come out of the dorm room along with Wendy.

She smiled again for the third time. Trying to blow the hair out of her face, She switched hands the scarf was in and swiped the hair out of her face. Then put the scarf back in her right hand. "I found it on the floor just sitting her infront of your door. I assumed it was yours."

She glanced in Wendy's room and seen the Inuyasha pillow on her bed. Her eyes widened and she giggled. "You like Inuyasha too? My room is covered it in!" She tipped her head to the side and smiled again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:14 am
Slowly, Nanasa woke up, moving to a sitting position in her bed. She sat there and gathered her thoughts for a moment, as she checked to see how she was feeling. Yesterday she'd still been sore, but now it was already decreased to just a dull throbbing. She could probably get up and move around without too much trouble.
Getting out of bed, she tidied the blankets and set her teddy bear against the pillow, before making her way to do the rest of mer morning activities. Washing up, combing her hair, a quick shower, changing into her clothes, she was kept occupied for just over an hour.
Once finished, she adjusted her hair ribbon and decided to go get some breakfast. Locking her door behind her, she made her way down the hallway, around the corner, down another hallways, then down a flight of stairs, and finally left the dormitory. Checking her map, she found where the dining hall was, and turned in that direction.
As she walked, she looked around her, taking her time to enjoy the scenery. Some birds were chirping, the trees were just starting to change colors, the sun was shining, it all went together and created a simple beauty. Smiling, she slowed down, turning her walk into a leisurely stroll around the grounds as she meandered towards the dining hall.  

Nanasa Miduki

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:47 pm
Wendy studied the article of clothing. "Hmmm... I don't believe so." She said slowly, trying to sound intelligent. Her hair was starting to puff out again, but she didn't notice. When she heard the girl's comment, the blonde blushed. "A-ah! Yeah... I'm almost done the series... I own a notebook, a deck of cards, a collection of drawings I've drawn, a pillow, the first three movies in Japanese, the second movie in English, the 4th saved in my favourites on my computer, two DVDs; Episodes 61-63 and episodes 121-123, and... I write fanfiction." The girl nodded in pride and then waved the girl into the dorm.

"Come in, come in!" She exclaimed, laughing nervously. Her tanned hand ran through her messy locks the best it could. So many knots couldn't be healthy. Her shimmering eyes glanced at the television set. Hmmm, she forgot to turn it off. But... she pounced on the remote and turned it back on before wiping the TV madly. No suspicious actions here. Nope, nope. She fumbled to get up and let out a nervous sigh.

"S-sorry! Im just slightly... fidgetty today." Understatement of the year. A bead of sweat ran down her face and she laughed nervously again.

((Wendy sounds like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiPTTIWrfPE Haha, it's a clip from last year. Ain't I annoying? XD))

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff