Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 pm
Kyo grunted from his hiding place. In the time his student had been learning, Kyo had fallen asleep behind a tree. He sat up lazily and push the brim of his hat back so he could see clearly."You're done..."He commented on the obviously as he rose to his feet. Giving a light stretch, Kyo walked over to his student."Good. I'm bored, so ya got two opin..opt...ways to go. We can sit here and train some more, or you can annoy the Kusakage to send us on a mission."Kyo paused, stroking his chin and pretend beard."Haven't been on one of those in a while."He mused aloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:20 pm
(( I'm gonna just do one big post of him demonstrating and explaining all the gennin techniques. This will go a lot faster that way. ))

"Bravo Jay, you've learned the basic Fire techniques! Let's continue on with you training." Tsune said cheerfully stretching his shoulders. "Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two), much like the first one except this time with enough chakra to gather heat in your index and middle finger." Tsune performed the jutsu and showed it off by slicing through wire that he produced from his vest.

----

"Now we will attempt the Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique). Molding the chakra in your mouth you can fire off multiple blasts of fire at a target, like so." Tsune preformed the technique inhaled then shot out several balls of flames at a hay training dummy. The first hit caused it to be engulfed in flames so the rest just added insult to injury. Tsune laughed a little and moved to stamp out the embers when the dummy had burned down to the dirt surrounding it.

----

Rubbing his hands together Tsune continued on with the lesson. "Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique) will be our next technique. This one is a good to use to feed more fire into an attack." Tsune inhaled while forming the needed three seals, slow enough for Jay to remember which ones to use, then exhaled the quick v-shaped burst of fire.

----

Tsune turned his head to the side and coughed a little, a small spark of a flame left his mouth. "Ahaha, excuse me. We'll move one now to Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique). It's kinda just like the name says. However it's more of a buffer, doesn't make you invincible." Tsune created a fire for them to test the technique. He then preformed it and held his hand out against the flame, his hand pretty much dipping into the fire at points, for rather long period of time before finally pulling it away. "Didn't hurt at all."

----

"Aha so now we come to Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique). You know the typical Bunshin, except we make these ones from flam causing them to cause a small bit of destruction when the detonate." Tsune showed her her to make the clone. A copy of Tsune formed up, and moved away from them before the Tsune dispersed the clone. It seemed to explode into flames scorching the ground.

----

Tsune produced a kunai and spun it around his index finger as he spoke, "Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)." Tsune tossed the kunai in the air and formed a few hand seals, when he caught the blade it burst into flames. He did a few swipes at the air with it before cancelling the technique and putting the unharmed kunai away.

(( Did you also want to learn that extra one at the bottom of the list?

Three "posts"/attempts for each technique. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 pm
Quen looked at his master and smiled. "Bugging the Kusakage sounds fun. Besides, I've never been on a mission. I guess now's as good a time as any to start." Quen got to his feet. His legs were suprisingly steady for all the training they just went through.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:52 pm
"Alright, meet you there."Kyo said, pushing off into the air. It felt good to fly, especially after his nap. He circled around the training field then headed towards the Kusakage's office.  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:49 pm
Great, thought Quen. He flies and I gotta run. Oh, this'll get old real fast. Rolling his eyes, Quen took off towards the Kusakage's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 am
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Chunin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
Sindenky entered the training ground and made his way to a more secluded spot. He waited for his students to arrive, wondering how long it would be this time.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/sin.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zeno arrived at the training grounds and walked over to his sensei. "My status is well finished with learning jutsu but I need to practice my stragetics and jutsu in combat. Perhaps me and Allister spar you. But anyhow that's my training status."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image Allister was now in the training ground and didn't know what to expect from Sindenky sensei. He had yet to actually train them. His reward still danwned in his mind hoping the wait would bring satisfication.
"Sensei you said you wanted a training report. I had a few more jutsu I wished to learn but this intermission is ok. Maybe the Kusakage will be ready soon."  

Greatdman15

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
The chunin gave his students a short smile, "Perhaps she will be Allister. But for now i am going to test your skills. Then we will do some more interesting training. I was going to have the two of you spar but you have intrigued me with the thought of sparing me. lets see.." Sindenky thought. There was not chance of the two genin beating him, but he would not mind a small spar.

He threw off his over robe to reveal a more divine and elegant look underneath. He folded his samuri garb and placed Kami over top of it. It would be fair to wield the blade against the students. He then turned and looked at the students, a slight grin on his face, but his eyes appearing fierce. "Begin." he said swiftly taking a fighting stance and waiting for the two to attack. His breathing slowed as he began to listen to the thought of the two Genin, as well as tracking the flow of their chakra. He was not going to get hit.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:36 pm
Zeno ran up to Allister. "Let's do this!" He made several hand seals and slammed his sands on the ground. Many spikes would rise all around him and Allister and more importantly in the direction of Sindenky. Zeno put his chakra mouths in his clay pouches and they molded the clay quickly. He made them spit out a bird in which he jumped on took tot he skies. His plan was for Sindenky to have to be airborne to avoid the spikes so he could blow him out the air. He hoped Allister would do his part. His hands remained in the clay mouches as he planned on sending multiple explosives at Sindenky.

-Name of Jutsu: Iwa Toge Fushido no Jutsu(Rock thorn bed jutsu)
Range of Jutsu: 25 feet from center
Description: After the user performs the necessary hand seals, they put both palms onto the ground. They force chakra into the ground and push down hard. 6 inch spikes raise out of the ground sticking straight up. This extends around the user 25 feet in each direction. The only spot not affected is a small 5 foot wide circle where the user is. These spikes are very sharp and can puncture skin very easily.

Kibaku Nendo : C1 [ Exploding Clay : C1 ] - Akatsuki member Deidara is an artist at heart, and he uses his modeling clay to fashion animals which help him in combat. After withdrawing a bit of clay from his pouch, Deidara will use his palm mouths to consume the clay and infuse with his C1 Chakra. C1 is used in most of Deidara's smaller art pieces including spiders, centipedes and birds. The creature shown here is a spider type homing explosive. These spiders will search out an enemy and get near enough for Deidara to release the explosive seal and cause detonation.

Total Jutsu(30) + Mothly Bonus (4) = 34-2=32
30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu -2 = 18
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
The combination was impressive. Sindenky lept into the air to avoid the spikes, then the explosive clay came at him, "Hana Chiru's: Ariel dodge!" he shouted, emitting chakra from his body, this caused him to move in the air, avoiding the explosions. He landed down on the ground and he looked up at one student in the sky, the other had yet to make a move.
-o-o-o-o-

56 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
Allister interpreted what Zeno's strategy was. He made a few hand seals and an ember clone appeared next to him. The clone drew a kunai and charged at Sindenky. Allister stayed where he was and threw a shuriken a Sindenky. Shortly after the shuriken was released from his hand did he expel a flame from his mouth which ignighted the shuriken. It would travel at such a speed that shortly after the clone attacked so would it.
Total Jutsu 34-2=32
30 Academy Level Jutsu -1=29
20 Gennin Jutsu -1=19
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  

Greatdman15

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:46 pm
Zeno flew in the general overhead area on Sosei sensei. he grinned as Allister's attacks would prove to distract his sensei. He planned to strike if he became fully occupied.

32 Total Jutsu
30 Academy Level Jutsu
18 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
Sindenky threw a series of Kuni at the cone, and to intercept the other attacks. He took a fighting stance and waited to see what the Genni would do.
-o-o-o-o-

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:11 pm
Zeno let a clay ooze form his chakra mouths and it formed a clone of himself. The clone would drop down ontop of Sosei sensei (not an autohit, just saying thats the target). He hoped his sensei would fall for the trap. Allister's flame shruriken should distract Sindenky long enough for the clone to hit him unoticed since the man didn't appear to be looking up.

32 Total Jutsu -1=31
30 Academy Level Jutsu -1=29
18 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games