Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:01 pm
"i wish that every day. most days i wish i had been killed with them. but now that i think about it. im glad i wasn't." Rakata said to TJ.
"they were proud of me all right. a week before they died, i received my second Medal of Honor, and a Silver Star. all because i led a mission that went south so early in, i had to carry half of my squad out of the killzone, while shooting back at the ambush. we managed to complete the mission, but several of my men were wounded. on top of the medals i was also promoted to Lieutenant for that." he said. memories of that Op. were clear to him. it was a life changing event for sure, and now he wondered if all the medals he earned really meant all that much to him.
"ill show you some of my medals back at the school." he told her. "we had best be going anyway. bye Mom, Dad. bye guys." he turned and walked to the car, his black cloak billowing in the morning breeze. the sun was just coming up over the horizon. he stopped walking for a moment. and just looked into the trees being silhouetted by the light. he smiled. he finally had a clear conscience.
"thank you TJ." he whispered. "for everything."

((Merde. long post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:36 pm
Everyone walk Single File like a Military formation .. and everyone we will keep to The shadows ... Samantha Looked around Hoping all were ready ...  

KommandoKat

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 pm
((Na, not too long.))

TJ nodded and stood up, following Rakata back to the car. "Yeah, we should get back in case they've noticed we're gone...." She brushed back a lock of hair that the breeze had blown into her salt-stained face, and took a long look at Rakata, who was... smiling.

Despite herself, as she climbed into the passenger's seat, TJ smiled too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:47 pm
Kura walked up to samantha "are you shure youll be abule to carrey me?" he asked looking at her as he fixed his sling and eye patch  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 am
Rakata hit a switch, and put the roof down on his car. and drove it back to
the school.
"y'know what? i dont think anyone knew we were gone." he said as he parked the Ferrari in the garage.
"kinda funny. you'd think with all the attacks recently, that they would have tighter security..." he laughed a bit.
he gathered his kit and walked inside and headed to his dorm.

unlocking the door, and stepping inside, he got attacked by a mass of black fur.
"Ryth! hey! stop it! i missed you to buddy, but i couldnt take you across the world." he said as he put the cat down on the bed. he opened the closet armory, and put everything back in its place. fortunately they hadn't needed the weapons, but he would rather have a gun, and not need it, than need one, and not have it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:18 pm
TJ stood outside the door to Rakata's room, looking up and down the hallway. She didn't want to intrude on his privacy-- he may have had just about enough of her in Egypt-- but she didn't feel like being alone, and at the moment the hall, usually full of students, was entirely empty. "It's strange, the usual crowd isn't here," she said a light frown of confusion on her face. "I wonder where everyone's at.... But you're right, I don't think anyone figured it out. At least, not any teachers."

She leaned slightly into the room and smiled at the cat. "Hey, who's this?" she asked, recalling the cute little ball of fur from when she had met Annabelle.

The Night Faery

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:24 pm
User ImageI looked at Samantha with a shocked look on my face. I sensed energy. Someone was in the school. Rakata? I tried talking to him it was hard..but I managed to get some words in
"Rakata...were...in...cave...so...dont worry....and Rakata?...welcome back my friend" I smiled and took a deep breath. He was safe and so was TJ
I walked deeper into the cave watching Samantha stand there. I think I was the most anxious to go in there..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:26 pm
Rakata heard Annabell's voice inside his head saying something about a cave, but to not worry.
cave? what cave? he asked back.
then he heard TJ's question.
"come on inside..."he told her "...this is Ryth. he's a bit excitable at the moment, but he's usually pretty calm." he told her. laughing as Ryth jumped onto TJ's shoulder.
"i have some things i wanted to show you..." he said to her from inside the armory. he walked towards the box in the back. he pulled out a a large frame full of medals. looking over some he saw his 3 Silver stars 4 Bronze stars, 2 Medal of Honor, and 5 Medal of Valor. there were a couple of Purple Hearts in there too. "...here. these are my medals..." he said as he handed her the frame. he hit a latch inside the wall, and opened a small secondary closet, where he pulled his Dress Uniform. he had all of his medals on it. the ones in the frame were repeats. as well as his Captain's Rank. he walked out and put it on his bed, and went back in to get some of his mission pictures. he walked back out to talk to TJ.
"this is the truth of my military career. youngest captain to serve, and the only person to accumulate more than one Medal of Honor." he said simply

((my posting is getting longer again...))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:55 pm
User Image

I tried speaking again
"This cave....In..the woods..ya know? Reina and a couple of new people are with us...and Samantha"
I whispered to Rakata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 pm
User ImageSamantha Looked Down at Kura .. Yes It would be easy for me Kura...She positioned Kura on Her Back and she drew a strap from around her waist Made Of Fine durable Leather and criss crossed it around Kura and her Back ..it made a sort of Seat so he could Hold on easier ...Ok feel secure
Kura? Samantha said Confidently..If Any trouble comes and You Need to Separate from me Just Push off with your foot and you should Flip right Out .. Ok Lets Go ...Samantha Had that warning type tingle again whatever was in Here was powerful and Probaly The Cause Of all these attacks on the school ..  

KommandoKat

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 pm
Kura nodded and rested his hands on samanthas sholders as he looked arouned with his one uncovered eye he sighed and rested his head on samathas "no soul's, ghost's or spirit's yet.." he wispered  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:59 pm
TJ settled herself on the floor beside the bed and traced a slender finger over the medals, absorbing herself completely in the stories behind them. She looked up when Rakata approached and reached up to leaf through the pictures; her eyes were still wide in awe. "Rakata, this is amazing," she said quietly. "I didn't know-- I mean, I knew you were-- but I had no idea...." She decided to shut up altogether, at least until she could piece an entire sentence together without mishap. Supporting the frame against her knees, she reached up to her shoulder with her free hand and idly scratched Ryth's head.  

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:44 am
"not many people know the extent of my carrer. most of it is because i went in very early on in my life. i was 7 when i learned how to shoot weapons effectively. by the time i was 10 i was as trained as a Navy S.E.A.L." he told her. he put the uniform back, but left the medals on his dresser. he wanted to be able to look at them now.
"now lets look through this book here..." he said, pulling it out of his C-bag.
he started to leaf through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:56 pm
TJ leaned in to get a better look at the old pages. She still wasn't entirely sure what all of the information Rakata now held meant; still, she was willing to learn, even if she could only do so from an outside perspective, and she trusted him to do the right thing with whatever power he acquired.  

The Night Faery

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:50 pm
User ImageI got in like right behind Samantha and in front of Reina. I was ready to go  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff