Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:52 am
Yukina's icy eyed gaze dropped from the vampire to the blade of her sickle,which was still held tightly in her hands. Sliding down the blade was a bright red liquid,blood. It dripped to the ground,staining it in red. The painful cry of the vampire's shattered her fixed stare on the blood falling from her sickle.Looking up,she started laughing like a maniac.She stared at his clenched fangs,not one bit frightened. Yukina stopped caring if she lived or not a long time ago. Yet again the vampire vanished within the darkness of the shadows.He can travel through shadows..? She crouched down,resting her hands on the ground. The ground around her covered in ice. This power was hardly used for a big reason.It drained energy from her. Well it all depends on how long she had to manipulate the ice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 am
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin rested a bit in the shadows. Even though he could be in the shadows right then, he knew that he was becoming weaker. He was hurting and losing blood. I don't know how much longer it will be before I have to drink from someone. I was hoping that it could wait until tonight. Now the time is unpredictable... He looked through the portal to Alaina. Looks like she's been able to avoid the situation. He looked towards the girl. She was now surrounded by ice. How did...? He thought about his position. This girl isn't going to stop until all of my family is dead. The king ordered it to be so. He clenched his teeth at the thought. How could he?! He's risking everyone's safety! He stared at the princess. Perhaps...if I take her to the king, she could tell him that they are fine. Maybe that can settle things down a bit. But...she said that it was too risky. He closed his eyes in thought. What should I do...?

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 am
Alaina's bright eyes were wide in terror as she watched the scene with her eyes filling with moisture. Justin seemed to have a great plan. But that crazy girl wrapped the chain from her weapon around his feet. After making him fall to his feet,the girl raised the blade up. Everything seemed to move so slowly to Alaina..Well everything but the racing of her heart. Her eyes moved with the blade as it impaled Justin.J-Justin."Whispered Alaina with a tear sliding down her cheek.Her eyes moved to the blade again. She followed the blood dripping from the blade with her eyes before looking up again."Justin!" She cried out,absolutely terrified. I just watched..I-I watched him get hurt...Though I didn't want to interfere...I know I would just complicate things. Alaina staggered backwards,falling on her bottom. She buried her face in her hand,wanting to cry a whole river of tears. Alaina only knew Justin for a short time but if anything happened to him her heart would ache. This girl was out to kill him and his family.She was scared that she could fulfill this mission..Alaina really was terrified.

Yukina kept her guard up as she waited for him to appear anywhere. She heard the princess scream the vampire's name and simply smirked. Slaying him was going to be so much fun seeing how much the princess was affected by a simple stab."Scared,Vampire?" She cackled like an evil witch.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:59 am

Justin's eyes opened and his head came up at the sound of Alaina's cry. He stared at her, watching her fall and put her hands over her face. His expression was concerned. He turned to his opponent and became infuriated. She was smirking and taunting him. He tried to examine his surroundings for some kind of weapon. But like before, he wasn't able to find anything. I have no weapons, and have to rely on pure strength alone. I'm losing blood. I don't know how much longer I can stay upright. He stood in the darkness. But I have enough time to take her down and protect everyone else. He slowly stepped into the grassy area again. His arm still ached from the stab, but it wouldn't bother him at the moment. He carefully watched the ice girl and said nothing. He adjusted the top hat on his head again. He then smirked at the girl, challenging her. His eyes were lit with a new fire and he wasn't going to let himself lose to her.

(By the way, didn't Alaina have some kind of weapon?)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 pm
((Yeah!...Wow I forgot about that.))

Yukina's eyes dropped to the ground covered in a clear thick sheet of ice. The ice didn't strectch to far. She had a plan for the ice covering the ground beneath her.Her eyes caught the sound of footsteps. Standing on the grassy section of the ground was the vampire,which was called Justin by the girl. So she was guessing that was his name."Oh you've returned,again! Goody!" She flashed him a smirk.Then carefully rose to her feet and stepped backwards leaving from the icy ground.

Alaina sniffled,once her hands fell from her face to the grassy ground,that she was still lying on. Many thoughts raced around in her mind. She didn't want to sit all helpless. She wanted to help in some way. That's when she remembered. Alaina remembered about the small dagger she brought along with her.On her pink cherecked dress there was a pocket near her chest. She shoved her hand inside the pocket,pulling out the small dagger. Immediatly she hopped to her feet. Before making another move she thought over how she should give him the dagger. She was afraid that she could throw it wrong and the lunatic girl grabbed it or she njured him. So after taking a deep breathe,she scurried to him. Gently Alaina grabbed his hand and placed the small dagger in his grip."Sorry...I just remembered." She whispered lowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Justin kept his smile as his opponent stepped off of the icy ground. "Of course," he responded to her. "It's rude to keep a young lady waiting for long." He stood his ground, waiting for an attack. He kept his eyes on her. He remembered the ice on the ground. Justin knew that he didn't know much about this girl. He didn't know what abilities she had, if she had training, or even her name. He had to be careful. But suddenly, his hand felt Alaina's warm touch. He looked towards her as she gave him a small dagger. He smiled towards her and nodded. "No worries," he whispered back. "However, I'm eternally grateful. I won't lose now." He stepped in front of the princess, his body becoming her shield. "Stay behind me," he whispered to her. "Even with her threats, if your father ordered this, I bet he wouldn't want this girl to hurt you. But just in case she tries, I'll protect you." He smiled to her before turning his head towards the ice girl. "Shall we dance?" he taunted her with a smirk.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:29 pm
Alaina listened to Justin’s low whispers and responded with a small smile and a brief nod. She still wanted to help him more but at least she helped a little. Alaina didn’t from behind Justin.

Yukina watched the brunette girl as she hurried her way to the vampire handing him a small dagger. She could see the small silver blade glinting from the ray of light shining down upon the silver dagger. She would have done more than simply watch the two whisper to each other but she was waiting to make a move. She moved back a little more then closed her light blue eyes. The ices on the ground shattered in to thick shards and were sent flying in the vampire’s direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Justin saw the girl attack. Ice shards were being sent in their direction. He turned towards the princess, back to the attacker. He gripped her wrist tightly. "Hold on," he told her. With that, he made them dash to one side to avoid the attack. They were able to avoid most of the ice. However, some shards were able to scrape Justin's sides. He grunted slightly at the damage, but he didn't lose focus. He made sure that none of them harmed the princess. He smiled to her, as if to tell her that everything will be okay. None of the attack did much damage and Justin was still able to fight. He turned to the girl and smirked, as if nothing had happened. He was also happy that he had new information about this girl. She's able to control ice. I wonder what other kinds of powers she has. He then waited for her next trick.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:53 am
Alaina almost let out another scream. She had seen the sharp shards of ice flying in their direction. Justin had protected her from even gaining the slightly scrape. He had been scraped by only a few. That girl frightened and also angered Alaina. She wanted to pummel the girl yet there was another feeling that just wanted to cringe in fear from her chilling gaze. She caught the glimpse of Justin smiling, assuring their safety. She exchanged him a small smile too, clenching his trench coat lightly so if he had to move her grip could be broken.

Yukina witnessed her attack hardly causing any damage to the vampire. It frustrated her. He was able to dodge most of the shards and the ones that he didn’t only scraped him a little. It would soon be time for the other tricks up her sleeves. She gritted her teeth as once again pulled out her sickle. She swung it in his direction but missed at her first swing. Then again she swung the blade back in the vampire’s direction. She was hoping he didn’t dodge this one as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 am

Justin watched her attack. At the first swing, she missed him. But then another came back immediately after. He had to think fast. He observed the blade and simply stood there. Then he reached his arm up and caught the blade in his hands. It didn't cut him, although it was very close. Phew... With new confidence and fire in his eyes, the vampire with blade in hand ran towards his opponent. When he was in close enough range, he used Alaina's dagger to cut the girl's legs. He then threw the blade of the sickle back at her. A taste of your own medicine... He looked back to the princess for a second to make sure she was all right, but kept his attention on the ice girl.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:09 pm
Yukina's icy eyes dilated seeing the vampire catch her own weapon and then cut her leg. Her gaze fell to her wound,watching as the blood dripped from it. When she looked up at him an angry expression was clear on her face. But for her angered expression quickly rearranged to a devious one. Soon a clear thick sheet of ice spread on the ground,again.This time is was underneath him. However she quickly put her plot to motion before he could up and dash away.The ice rose up and prisoned his feet and ankles in an enclosure of an ice block. She cackled like one of an evil witch as she darted toward them. She didn't slash Justin with her sickle or attack him.But she did grap Alaina,roughly by the wrist. Yukina backed away from the vampire some.Tightly she gripped Alaina by the shoulder while smirking. "You do remember me asking if you would harm anyone you loved? Well from what I can tell you do care for this girl. So you wouldn't hurt her,right?" She said while laying her hand on Alaina's head,projecting what woulld be called an illusion."So the princess will help me."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Justin smirked from his success. He was able to wound her. He had to keep from looking at the blood though, in case it caused him to try drinking it. He didn't know what was coming to him next though. His feet and ankles were suddenly bound to the ground with ice. He tried to pull free of it, but it proved to be stronger. He was trapped and starting to worry. He tried to break free with the dagger, slicing at the ice. When the ice girl started to run towards him, he thought that he was dead. Instead, she grabbed Alaina hard and captured her. He reached his hand out to her, but he couldn't come in contact due to his icy paralysis. He started to become infuriated as he watched the girl put her plan into action. "Don't you dare hurt her!" he shouted to her. He turned his attention to the princess, becoming a bit anxious. "Alaina! Alaina!" he shouted. He hoped that she could still back away from the girl. "Please answer me! Alaina!"

(It's fine with me, she is your character. Plus, I really didn't know too much about her powers, so do what you want.)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Alaina became frightened from the sight of the girl running at them. Alaina thought she was going to harm or kill Justin. She was cursing herself out in her mind. What the hell is wrong with me?! I have to be brave… Those thoughts shattered like breaking glass. Her wrist had been roughly jerked and she had been dragged away.”Let go of me!” Alaina huffed in a demanding tone. But as soon as the girl’s hand fell on her hand everything got all weird. In her mind played a surreal scenario. It all seemed so real. It was so believable that Alaina did just that, believed it. Alaina looked over her shoulder and Yukina was gone…There was only her, Justin, and Jessibelle. But Jessi was injured and bleeding from wounds heavily while Justin simply wore a smirk. Alaina dropped on her knees. She was consumed in extreme feelings. She couldn’t think right and this was usually something caused by illusions. Another thing was every feeling was taken to the extreme. If they were angry then they would act infuriated and consumed in rage. That’s how Alaina was feeling right now. She stopped her sobbing to look up hearing her name being called by Justin. In her mind he was freed from the ice and wore a twisted smile. She rose to her feet with gritted teeth. Her hands were clutched in fists. “H-How c-c-could you?” She questioned. Everything was so different in her mind.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Justin couldn't keep his expressionless face any longer. He was shocked and worried. Alaina was suddenly angered and she looked like she was going to cause major damage. "Alaina..." he spoke in a soft voice. He reached his hand out to her. "Alaina, it's me. Snap out of it." He didn't know what was happening with her. She's just acting totally different now. He turned to the ice girl and glared. This must be what she did, but what did she do? He turned back to the princess and stared. "Please...listen to me," he said. He wanted to move towards her, but the ice made him stay in his place. Please listen to me, Alaina.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:10 pm
Alaina was very confused. Justin’s voice would flicker from evil and cruel to pleading. She violently shook her head but it did nothing. His words cut from the fake cruel ones to asking her to listen. She glanced over her shoulder to still see Jessi’s small body limp.”What?!” She asked almost in a yell, sending him a glare boiling with rage yet it was visible that she was on the verge of tears. She took a few steps forward closer to him. Alaina was overwhelming in anger and also sadness. She wanted to throw a fist at him but waited for his words, first.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games