Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:47 pm
Aaliyah started to think. "I don't think I've seen him at all now that I think of it." she said to Lucien. " I don't think I've even met him!" she added.

Alex nodded. "Very interesting!" she said. She started to try to follow Zann's scent too. "I don't smell anything! Is it a vampire thing?" she asked. Suddenly she felt someone looking at her than saw a man looking at her and Luke and glared back at him.

((Like what I did there?? Wink Wink...Nudge Nudge... xp ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:13 pm
(who's behind us?)

Luke took at good look at him. Then luke looked at Alex."Do you know this persion?" Luke asked Alex  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 am
Zelos walks through the school gates. He can't believe that he was accepted to this school. Finally he was able to rise a bit from streets. He have small bag with him and he carries it in hes left shoulder. He looks around himself. Hmm this place sure is big, Where that heck should I go next? He began to wander around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:00 pm
Strum closed his eyes and tried to remember the last time he saw Shayne. "I don't believe I've seen him either, and I'm not very familiar with him so I can't lock on to his energy signature and teleport you there. Maybe you ought to ask around the faculty and students," Strum said as he looked at Lucien.  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm
((It's Lord Malaroth when he looked at Luke and Alex xd ))

Alex looked back at Luke. "No I don't think I do. He's just bugging me!" she said as she started to walk a bit faster.

Aaliyah started to jump up and down excitedly. She closed her eyes and saw through Shayne's eyes. "Ummm...He's somewhere around the school...I think." she said as she opened her eyes. "I can help you look for him if you want.". She looked at Lucien with bright eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 pm
(K)

Luke walked a bit faster to keep up with Alex."You still want to find Zann? Or do you want to do something else?" Said Luke  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:05 pm
After finishing his meal, Zann walked out of his room and explored the hallways. Eventually he ran into Luke and Alex. "How's it goin?" He asked as he turned around to follow them wherever they were headed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 am
"Hello Zann!" she said hiding behind Luke. Alex looked around and saw a young man walking through the gates. She whispered to Luke and pointed at the young man "Hey who's that?". She started to walk over to the gate. "Come on! I want to know who he is!" she said.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:27 pm
Luke walked beside Alex."Alright I am comeing." Then Luke thought, I thought we were going to ask Zann a question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:12 pm
Zann turned around and looked over to the person Alex was pointing at. "I don't have a clue who that man is..." Zann said to them, mainly Alex. "Let's find out." he added.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:52 pm
Alex turned to Luke and held his hand. "Oh Right!!" she said to him. 'Are you going to ask him?' she thought to Luke before turning to Zann.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm
I guess I will."Zann do you know when class's start since...Well I don't know. When they start?" Luke asked Zann.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:55 am
"In about two hours... I think." Zann replied.

((Short posts FTW!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:44 pm
"Thanks Zann. You saved me some time wondering the halls." Luke said thankfuly.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:59 pm
Alex smiled then noticed she was still holding Luke's hand. She didn't pull away instead she started blushing. "Thank you Zann." she said quickly. Then she noticed that the younger man was still near the gate. 'Luke do you have any idea who he is?' she thought to him as she stared into his eyes and smiled.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff