Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:25 pm
"Because you dont respect me....you treat me like im not threat. yuki can torture you and leave scars,but i know how to hurt you psychologically...." he got up and got as close as he could get without her being able to get him and smiled. "I can give you some....not mine but a bag atleast....all you need to do is show me respect."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm
sai wided her eyes ' a bag? ' she thought, sai hesistated and opened her mouth to say something but sighed instead. she looked up at him in defeat " useing weaknesses to your advantage... " is sounded like she was about to make a smart comment " ...is clever... human... "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 pm
"....Ill be right back with your bag of blood....enjoy it it'll be your last for a while." With that he wraps his hand up and heads upstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:07 am
once he left she sighed and relaxed some, she stared at the stairs waiting for him to come back.

yuki had finished cleaning up and put on a long t-shirt, she heard some rustling and knew spike was awake, then headed downstairs to find him  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:50 am
Spike was walking up the stairs and had bandages on his right hand,he smiled as he looked up at her. "Our 'guest' wants a bag." He states with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 pm
yuki smiled back at him then noticed his hand " did you do that? " she asked walking up to him and lifting his hand up  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 pm
"Yes....and she finally showed me respect....i own her a bag of blood." He tells her calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:49 pm
yuki looked at him for a second then smirked " fair enough... " she gave his hand a quick lick before heading off to the kitchen where she stored extra bag just incase. sa few seconds later she came back and handed him the bag.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 pm
Spike kisses her left cheek lightly and smiles at her. "Thank you sweetheart." He heads back down stairs and stands in front of sai's cell. "Here,enjoy." He tosses her the bag though she can tell from the smell it would be no where near the quality of his.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:03 pm
yuki blushed " sweetheart? " she said with a smirk before he went downstairs

sai looked up at him and then down at the bag, she immediatly picked it up and sank her teeth into the bag. she sighed of content and didnt care about how old it was  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:05 pm
He sat down in front of her again. "It must suck to only have that....it must be the micro wave dinner of blood...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 pm
[[ sorry i had to leave for a second ]]

sai sucked it dry and then looked up at spike " beggers cant be choosers... " she blinked at him then sat in a more comfortable position " but i geuss you could say that... "she didnt like talking to him so casually but her dislike of being tortured over powered it.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 pm
"Im not usually a bad person to people....but yuki wanted this...and i dont want to go against her wishes. so i am sorry and if you just submit i can make this easier for you....."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:44 pm
sai looked down " you know... what hurts more that the torture... is knowing that yuki would choose you over me, and ive known her for half of her life... " she sat back some and sighed " submitting just means that ive been defeated, and its no help "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:51 pm
Spike laughs and chuckles a bit. "You think she chose me over you? she chose this home,she has a past here that no new place can replace so we're both out done by this place,and if you rememer correctly i was all for killing you and she spared your life by imprisoning you..."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games