Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:46 am

Walking up the steps of th castle their tiny group made their way to the Council room. Fayte entered the room looking at Echo and Lunia who had already entered. He sat down in his chair next to Echo. He watched the Oracle walk in, his 6 wings folded into his back so he could sit down in a chair. Fayte wondered if they all had been showing enough respect to the Oracle after all he was the father of Fragments, the reason they were all living the way they were.

The Oracle took his seat, he sat down and closed his eyes folding his arms infront of him he waited for the others to take their seats. He felt the emotions around him, they were something people should never be forced with. Anxiety, Anger, Frustration, Nervousness, Guarded Emotions. This was not what he had in mind when he granted the world Fragments.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:59 am

~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked up and saw Fayte. She could taste the seriouness of the situation from him. The others also had anxiety like emotions. The spicy taste of anger from the assult, along with the salty taste of nervousness. Many taste swirled across her senses almost causing her to gag. Echo switched her senses to touch the least prominant of her five senses. Stil the textures could possibly get distracting. Echo looked once more to see the Oracle. She blinked at the male who had given the earth fragments. She had that same odd familiar feeling she had felt at the Tree and every time someone talked about him only this time the feeling was stronger. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. As long as she didn't focus on him she'd be perfectly fine. This was a Counsel Meeting and she needed to be focused. Echo took a deep calming breath and waited for this to start.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:45 am

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal smiled at destiny "It is isn't it" He said. He was glad he had brought her here "I found this place shortly before I left the first time" He said. He took a seat on the grass. "I'm suprised to see it in such good condition still" He said. He looked at her "I come to this place every time I return" He said.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am

((I'll do my best.))

Ashford

Ashford had tagged closely behind the group the whole way, not saying a word at all due to her nervousness. She felt extremely intimidated by the Oracle, even more than by her father. Now in the council room, Ashford was to anxious to sit down, simply floating back and forth in a line, as if she was pacing. The bow hooked around her chest felt as if it weighed a thousand pounds, she was so nervous. 'I wonder if I should get mother and father? Would father be of any help?' She thought, tapping her temple. She turned her head and looked over at the Oracle, only to make a small noise somewhere between a shriek and a squeal. She quickly turned her head away and blushed deep red, her wings fluttering double-time, making her ascend a few feet higher into the air. Grumbling, she hit herself repeatedly in the head with her fist, trying to think of something to say. Inhaling sharply, she spun around to look at the group. "P-please excuse my intrusion, Lords and Ladies, and Oracle..Sir? But, should I inform my father of the mornings events? I feel that he may be able to help in some way or another," She said, her voice unusually soft and quiet.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:48 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"I see." Akatan replied almost quietly as he continued behind the two. He began to think about his choice with the Oracle turning down a fragment and all, but the thought soon fleeted his mind. As for what Morrigan had said, he knew there was always a day to die. He didn't know his or there's, but as long as he had the mental capacity to plan, then he'd do his best to postpone it. He sat down across from Fayte and beside Morrigan and watched the Oracle walk in. He began to wonder the true limit to his power. ~What if this guy was beaten? Captured? Fragments all over...hope he's stronger than these beasts.~
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo nodded to Akatan as he left, there was no time to give a verbal response since Fayte and Sumiko were already leaving and he had to catch up with them before they parted. Noticing Lunia was alright and was thanking those that helped he let her be since these were friends they haven't seen in years but he had other things to focus on, like getting his soldiers together. Walking over to where the hole was in the way, Omotayo kneeled down to the soldier which has lost his life and gave a mental prayer so his soul may be set free at ease. Shortly afterwards he looked up to the two which had manage to get away in time and those which had entered the room recently. " Don't let anyone get in here, I don't want anything else touched. Marcus, I want you to gather the scientist and have them come take samples andgather what they can about the aura and distortion. Lt James, I want you to put the soldiers alert, anything that goes on I want to know about it, even if you think I might already know. And please, take care of Robert, until we can give him a proper barrial" He stated and they shiluted. "Yes Sir!" Even though he could have used the wind to secure the whole kingdom it would have taken a deal of energy which he didn't wish to spare, but within a two and a half mile radius the wind was under his control and he would know what was going on.

Looking back at Lunia who had now spoke to him he nodded. "Yes, let's go." He replied and made his way over to her, once mid way there he would advance toward the council hall where the upmost privacy was held for meetings such as this where Lunia and him would be side by side if she was to walk in the direction even though they weren't near each other from the beginning. Once there he woukd then notice everyone was there though one man stood among everyone else with his radiant glow of aura. "May I ask who might this man be?" He questioned, he never seen the Orcale in such a form let alone knew he could take on such form so he asked with the upmost respect since he indeed seem to be an ally as well Omotayo would show respect to all those who he deem isn't worth of such. He would walk with Lunia and once near her seat would pull it out for her, not because she was the Queen since she was more independant than that but because she was a Lady, and him being some what of a gentleman wanted todo this gesture for her. Once she sat he would then help her scout to the table and take his own seat.

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Fayte's jaw nearly dropped at Omotayo's question. " Who is this? This is The Oracle the man that blessed the world with Fragments. " He said with a smile. He looked back towards everyone as they all began to take their seats. He had heard Ashford's request but said. " No this information isn't anything that can be let out loosely we need only the essential people in this meeting this information isn't to be leaked to any of the press or civilians am I understood? " He asked looking towards all of them. Fayte cleared his throat for some reason it was bothering him lately. " Alright then if we are all prepared, we know why we are all here. To discuss the events that have transpired both here and in Vackel 10 years ago, at first these men in black seemed like only a radical group with a pathetic dream, they overwealmed us when we were children which is expected but now I think we all see the drastic thrreat they represent. Now 10 years later we were at full power, our powers at maximum capacity and our fragments operational and still we hadn't even so much as scratched their clothes. They sliced through my body given my speed that is outstanding. They tore throguh Lunia's unmatched power and ripped her weapons from her hands, they deflected all fragment attacks including the ones from Omotayo and Sumiko. And finally they managed not once but twice to breech the security of two of the royal palaces with no problem I believe that we can all agree that this organization poses a threat like never before. And the threat doesn't stop itself with merely our safety the weapons they used, were fragments as well they gave off a horrible aura that could gag a normal person, they were far stronger then any weapon we've created, and they even produced an aura so twisted that it bent reality and began to distort Lunia's castle, can we agree up to this point? " He asked looking at everyone at the table.

The Oracle stared at them all, he folded his hands loosely resting his wisened eyes on each of them. He still sai nothing he wanted to see how much they actually knew, and what they had planned to accomplish. He was curious about these Fragment weapons he had indeed created countless fragmented weapons however there was only 2 in existance that gave off such an aura according to these accounts there were at least three.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:24 pm

User Image
Silvetriaen (Silver) Eywen

Silver waited for a moment for her maid, who came quickly. She told her to grab her fragment and bring it to her. Her maid quickly returned with her tiara in her hand. Silver bowed slightly and grabbed it, pushing it onto her head. She followed the group of people, watching the Oracle intently. She was almost stunned to see him, considering the last time she had almost died. Silver was scared of him, and was never proud of that fact, but tried to act as normal as possible for the time being. She walked into the Counsel room and sat down in one of the empty chairs. She listened to Fayte explain what happened, and she closed her eyes and shook her head. She looked up after he was done, and opened her mouth. "So what exactly do they want?"

Strawberry_Swing2127

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Dais sensed the calming effect of the Oracle's presence and even had the opportunity to get a glimpse of the being in the Damascan streets. However, it didn't occur to him who the being was until he saw him. The librarian wondered if the Oracle remembered him. It didn't matter. The Oracle saw many eons of people and "oversaw" the world. Unless the being had a perfect memory, it was unlikely the Oracle could remember every single face or be able to remember all the personalities that showed during trials.

He was almost at the Damascus library now, a direction away from the castle, but he had noticed that the royals seemed to be headed in that direction. A meeting? Whatever the case, the Oracle had nullified the dark energy in the area for the time being.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Ashford

"Ur... Alright, I won't tell him, Sir Vackel," She said, floating back and forth once more, listening to Fayte's description of the day's events. Ashford nodded her head once Fayte was finished, letting out a small "Yes." She looked down at the ground below, then realized that she had no idea who Fayte was talking about. "Once more, please pardon my intrusion, Sir Vackel, but who all are you speaking of?" She asked nervously, scratching her head and wondering if she was being a nuisance to Fayte and everyone else.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:55 pm

User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

after fallowing the group into the counsel room he took a seat next to Morrigan. He listened as fayte explained what happened, then hearing Silver question there motives he spoke up, "The power of the four greater fragments" he said in a calm tone his arms crossed his eyes looking straight ahead with a rather serious expression. His lieutenant standing behind him waring a similar expression. he thought for a moment about the men and how the were able to get in without a problem. "Its possible that these men have been in all of the capital's the hole time working there way up the ranks to get as close as possible to you all" he said still in a calm tone. he couldn't help but think about every person that was in some way close to Morrigan. He couldn't help be a little happy at the fact that for the last five years he wasn't just being paranoid in training his black dragons, and about the aura his mind wondered to any information about weird powers and fragments that his family has collected as he tryed to remember important parts.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:28 pm

User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Kendal and gave him a warm smile. "It really is quite beautiful" she admitted. "I'll have to remind myself to come here more often, maybe even do some exploring" she said. "I forgot to tell you, my last ability finally surfaced" she said smiling. "I can possess people" she said. "Right now it's only for a few minutes, but the priest train me everyday...they say it will prove to be a neccessity one day" she said.

I know my path...
...And I'm prepared to follow it

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:39 pm

User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan had finally taken a seat and nearly choked on her glass of water when Omotayo asked his question. Was he serious? She decided to keep her mouth closed on that one. When Fayte began to speak she nodded. "Well clearly brute strength isn't going to stop these men or women" she stated. "Luckily for me, and thanks to the Oracle, I can feel literally what kind of person is near, based off of emotions" she added. "As far as my kingdom I've always expected for anyone to turn on me...no offense Hitomi or Zalain, and there's a surprise awaiting any traitor" she said. When Ashford decided to speak, Morrigan's cool had flew away. "Okay, first off sweetheart...who the hell are you?" she asked, but seeing how she adressed Fayte, she must have been from his kingdom she assumed.

"And Fayte, how are you allowing your subortinate to speak like this?" she asked him. Feeling her nervousness through empathy Morrigan rolled her eyes. "If you're going to be nervous about a simple meeting like this, then it's best for you to just leave, this is nothing, but if you must know this is a group of maniacs who attacked us when we were children...strong bastards I do admit, now if you have any other questions, can you please leave them for after the meeting, please and thank you" she said before the girl could interject a sound. Morrigan ran her fingers through her hair and took another sip of water.

Give in to temptation...
...I mean...what's the worst that could happen?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:48 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"Sorry about that..." Akatan apologized on behalf of Morrigan whom he couldn't help but snicker at once she had had her way with the girl. "There are people about that are apparently far stronger than most if not all of us. We, at the moment, can't stop them. What we do know is that there are three of them. Omotayo, I can't explain all of this at the moment, but you two will be briefed on the situation during this meeting. Anyway, all of this brings me to my next point." He takes pours himself a glass of water and breathes before bridging his fingers beneath his chin. "Traitors in Meracitile can't be. My dear Morrigan would've caught that in emotion readings. Now if you will...." Akatan held his hand over the table and shined down a spotlight from his palm. The light formed into live three dimensional images. They were of the men who attacked them.

"I'm only a general, but I'm here to protect you from these guys. Problem is, I can't begin to do my job until I know more about them. All of you that protect the leaders are in the same boat. I say that Morrigan is right. We can't stop them with brute force, but at this point, it's all we have. That is of course, unless we draw them out again or give us something to warn us of their arrival." He decomissioned the lightshow and looked around the table. "For my task, I need to see the aura we're talking about. If I see it once, I won't forget it. I can see more than two kilometers away so I can at least warn you all of them breeching our vicinity. After that's done, we need to mount some kind of defense or alert."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 pm

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal smiled at her "Maybe we could come here together again sometime" He said. He was suprised to hear about her newest ability "Wow thats amazing" He said. He looked at her "I've been working some of my abilities too but I don't know how usefull they'll be" He said. He looked down "So when did you learn of your new power?" He asked.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games