Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:25 pm
Luna nods then took the bottle and looks at the little creature"I never seen a pixie before"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm
Massasooni crosses his arms. "Yeah, well... little buggers are tricky... some can be powerful, most all of them are super swift... this bugger's a bit of a threat alone outside of a bottle... can pick all kinds of locks and fight it's own battles too. Pretty strange creatures indeed." He said looking a bit at the pixie. The pixie continues to tackle itself around in the bottle, eventually slowing down to basically give up at the end of Massasooni's talking.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:03 pm
Luna nods smiling.She looks at the pixies."I see. Many witches has tried to catch them but I haven't. I didn't feel at the time to capture anything and hold it against its will for I knew what it was like"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:28 pm
Massasooni nods a bit before shrugging. "Well... really... you could just think of them as goldfish or something... sure their hard to catch with your bare hands, but once you trap them in their glass prison... after awhile they'll come to feel that there'd be no other way to live, but the way you choose for it... sometimes they even have the memory of a goldfish... other times of, say, an elephant... they can be loyal companions, like some... flying dog that talks or something." Massasooni glances out the window as he spoke, checking to see if the others had left. As he spoke the pixie then began to push up from under the cork, starting to push it up loose.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:34 pm
She saw what the pixie was doing and puts her fingers around it to keep it from moving  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 pm
Ira smiled and joined him next to the window.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:03 pm
The pixie swiftly fell to the bottom of the bottle again, finally settling down to rest itself. Massasooni smirks before taking the cork off swiftly to replace with a twist on bottle top.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:14 pm
Luna laughs and looks at him. She looks at them"Well were to put him"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Massasooni shrugs, placing the bottle on the shelf like it was a common book. He then crosses his arms, looking at the bottle. "... Got any powerful or nessassary spells that require a pixie as a sacrifice, now you got yourself a pixie as an ingredeant."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:00 pm
"Many, I have so many but I don't use them or haven't in a while"Luna said watching him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 pm
Massasooni glances over to Luna and shrugs with a small smile. "Alright... so that takes care of the issue with the possible break in... that's sort of a 'scout pixie'..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:33 pm
Luna nods"I see"She leans against a wall watching everything then looks out a window thinking.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:53 pm
Jaded smiles at Ira  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:32 pm
Massasooni sighs, looking out a different window. "... for now... but they will come looking for the pixie."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:39 pm
Luna closes her eyes and started to mutter a spell.Her hair flows around her.Even the pixie would see the powers of a witch blending with a demon. She moves her hands and lets the power flow move with her.She was hiding the house from all others not even pixies would be able to find it or see it or feel it if they hit it.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games