Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 am
Serina nodded and led Vesta to the kage's office.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 am
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

Vesta followed off behind her.

User Image

Rockgirl809

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:48 pm
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane sighed, ''Kami, stop attempting to flirt with girls, and get back to training.'' He said, and quickly made handsigns, using body flicker to appear next to Kami, where he then poked his forehead. [8/20 tomoe 2]◄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:45 am
Ayame Uzaki Senju l Chuunin of Kumogakure l The Wooden Succubus l "When I seduce a man, they will plead for more...."

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

((As I said, you can't handle this.))

Ayame glared at Kami, "Don't even try it." She said coldly, she walked away from him and did one handsign and the nearest tree began to warp and twist into a elegant chair. She sat on it and closed her eyes.

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:47 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smirked, ''Poor Kami. Now, back to training, yes?'' Shane said, changing to a smile.◄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:00 am
Ayame Uzaki Senju l Chuunin of Kumogakure l The Wooden Succubus l "When I seduce a man, they will plead for more...."

"My love is Addicting..... You will always want more."

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes, get back to training." Ayame did not like to get such attention of pubescent boys.

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smiled at the girl, ''Don't worry, you don't need to worry about me, alright? I'm... not interested in girls.'' He said, and rubbed the back of his head.◄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:08 am

User Image

"At least I don't have to worry about you," She smiled back. She pushed her long black hair back, "I'm gonna have to go to Kumo soon. You should come with me, my brother Hiro is quite nice."

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:10 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smiled, ''I know, I have met him. I have been to Kumo on multiple occasions, because my...'' He stopped there. He forgot that Velox wanted to keep their marriage a secret from strangers, so he made a lie, ''Because my friend lives there. Anyways, would you really take me? I.. I'd be glad to join you, in your trip back.'' Shane said, with a warm smile.◄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:14 am

User Image

"Oh, you've met my brother? Huh... Well I like to have company when I travel." She noticed that she had a minor cut on her hand from handling her senbon last night. Her hand began to glow pink as the cut healed.

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:18 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane stared at her hand, and then began to speak, ''So, you're a medic? That's... perfect, actually. This village hardly as any medics, yet has at least a dozen psychopaths running rampant. Though, I'm not asking you to join, or anything. So, what rank are you... oh.. it appears I don't know your name. Well, I am Shane, and this is Kami. How about you?'' Shane asked, with a raised eyebrow. ◄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:20 am

User Image

"I'm joining Cloud soon so the Rock Village will remain to have no Medics," Ayame giggled. "My name is Ayame Senju."

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:24 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smiled, ''No worries, we don't 'need' medics, all we need is brute strength, according to this village.'' Shane said, with an annoyed expression, facing the village. ''Oh, hello, Ayame. I am pleasured to meet your acquaintance.'' Shane said, and smiled. ''So, would you take us to cloud, when you go? I'd like to g- Oh, wait. Velox is still here. Hrm...'' Shane said, and began to ponder.◄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:29 am

User Image

"....Brute Strength?" She got up and walked over to a tree. She grabbed ahold of the tree and pulled, she did not even have to try. Ayame threw the tree away like it was nothing. "Who's Velox?"

X-xRavennes_Despairx-X

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:32 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane blushed, ''He's....'' He started to twiddle his fingers, and began to argue with himself, 'Gah, snap out of it Shane, you're acting like an obsessed fangirl!' He thought to himself, and attempted to make a cold expression, but failed miserably, and ended up smiling, ''He's my lover. Well... you seem nice, so.. I guess I could tell you. He's my husband, as of last week.'' Shane said, with a smile.◄

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games