Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 am

Sai grinned wide and walking over to Vincent and wrapping an arm over his shoulder. "Sure, I'll go with Mr. grumps here, though as for making him smile, I bend reality, i dont cause miracles." He laughed good heartedly but in his mind was merely focused on Nasarin and Evie. "So, when do we leave?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm

(( Amilia please reead my post about the different CHapter it will explain everything. ))

Brian shifted photos and placed everyone on their according spot. Renault and he were on Buckingham Palace, Cheshure was under water, Elizabeth was in Egypt, Vincent and Sai were on the space station, Alex and Karana were in Antarctica. " Good, Rimet I think we do have a use for your abilities, can you send everyone to their respected place? We need to move fast we don't have time to charter flights to all of these places. " He said softly. " So Yukina, Serena, and Kikyo don't know where to go. Cheshure needs a partner to go underwater. From what we can summize about the ship the inside of the ship is not entirely underwater there are certain sections that only have puddles and there are sections that have no excess water in them, this will not be a mission where you can't breathe. " He said with a laugh.

Nicko1421

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rimet nodded. "Yes that is possible. I'll need more information on the exact location each person needs to be so I won't waste time looking for a good spot." Rimet told Brian as he looked at everyone around him. "Oh, and fair warning when I pull you through dimensions it won't feel pleasant at first. You WILL be hit with a wave of nausea on two separate accounts. When I bring you into my realm, and then put you back into this one." Rimet said warningly so that they would all know what to expect.
User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Kikyo thought for a second. The Embesy. "Um...well it's been a while since I've been to Japan...maybe I should go there...to the Embesy" she said to Brian.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Brian looked at the folder. " Right now there doesn't appear to be anyone from Sentinel stationed there, if you go there then you will be sitting around waiting. If you don't want to do that then there are still a few missions open like the Sunken Fortress, or Egypt. " He looked to Rimet and nodded. " Alright we'll be ready and thank you for your services. "
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Serena sighed softly “I guess there is no helping it…I have had enough of hot foreign places so I suppose the sunken fortress is more appealing…” She flicked her hair to one side and glanced at Brian “I will gladly help Chesure carry out this mission..If you wish for it” a small smile tugged at her lips
“Hmmm I wonder if I will need a swim suite…” Serena thought briefly before remembering that she will be feeling nauseous on two separate occasions after travelling on the Rimet express, “Jeez…I am getting to old for this” She laughed out loud for a brief moment before falling quiet awaiting Brian’s answer.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 pm

User Image

Yukina looked up at Brian. "I'll take Egypt then," she said. She prayed to whichever deity was listening at the moment that she wouldn't completely screw this mission up. She also hoped that her training over the years had paid off because she would most likely need all of it.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Brian smiled and turned to Serena. " Good Cheshure could use some company or he'll drive the fish insane. " He laughed a little. He placed her picture near the Space Station folder and then nodded to Yukina. " Don't worry you're a phoenix you'll fit in Egypt just fine, trust me. " He smiled before placing her photo near the Egypt slot. " Alright I think that's everything, all we need now is Natalie's input and everyone is set. " Alrihgt those who are ready go see Rimet and be nice, if you aren't he might send you into some place horrible. Rimet if you need more information on the location of any of the sites they're all in the folders, thanks to Alex, Karana, Cheshure and Evie we have all the information we need. "

Cheshure saluted with a serious face that was clearly meant for a laugh. " Right of course sir! " He said in a rough voice. He loosened up and said. " Don't worry about me they haven't made the place I can't go, miles under water is no object. " He knew he could get himself far below the ocean's depths and keep himself breathing by doing something wierd with his lungs or simply transforming into a fish but Serena couldn't, she would need to be transported directly inside of the ship.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Renault found himself looking around at the people he considered family and the people he once considered enimies. "We've been on missions, but not one that's for the well being of the planet." He spoke. "Well team, I guess it's on us all. If none of us return, which we all should because I prayed, then I just want to say it's been a pleasure working with you and helping others out of life's little ruts. Thank you." He bowed for a moment, then returned to his height. "I'm ready to leave when you are Brian. And you'll be fine Yukina. Turn into a Phoenix in Egypt and they'll throw themselves at your feet."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:18 pm

After a day of preperation and travel, Nasrin found herself on the space station, disguised as a visiting scientist who specilized in microbiology. Her wings, small enough to fit under her clothing, were tapped against her back to keep them flat and still. While waiting for the Mad Man to give the order to go ahead, Nasrin spent as little time as possible with the crew. They sickened her, and keeping up the act of an eager and polite scientist was just nausiating. She was more or less acting like Evie, which suited Evie just fine for the time being. Though it didn't keep the trapped alter ego from trying now and again to get Nasrin to stop the mission all together. Part of Evie was holding on to the hope that someone would come and stop Nasrin before she really killed all these people. Sai or Chesh would be able to make it to space easily, as would Vincent. Surely someone from either Cleanse or Eden wouldn't let these innocent people die...or so she hoped.

Nasrin didn't pay much heed to Evie's hopes. The crew of the space station would be killed...no doubt about that, as soon as the Mad Man gave word to begin. Nasrin was floating by one of the windows, looking out towards the earth when she heard the Mad Man's message. A light smirk pulled at the cornor of her lips. It was time.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Elektro lost his balance for a second when Natalie said to attack her.

He wasn't quite sure it would be the smartest thing to do. Either one of them could easily end up hurting the other... But he was far more certain of the consequences of denying the challenge-- The inevitable mocking, after enough of which he would accept regardless.

"Okay, but I'm not holding anything back", He said, charging at Natalie, making subtle movements as he ran to keep her guessing as to how, and where he'd truly attack.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 pm

(I thought it was Vincent and Sai who were going to space)

"Well, I guess we should be going then...Ya ready Vince?" Sai let go of the vampires shoulder and tipped his hat to Renault for the speech. "Aww come on bossman, we're all ganna make it back in one piece...well except for Chesch. WHo knows how many pieces we'll see from him." He gave a grin to his friend before walking over and patting Rimet on the back. "Well do your thing man. " Sai's grin was wide and happy, completely hideing how seriouse he actually was takeing the mission.

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 pm

(( Haha it is I just made a mistake. ))

Cheshure laughed. " You know me I have a habit of falling to pieces. " As he said this his entire body fell apart at every single one of his joints, he was a mess of body parts that hopped on the ground trying to make a sense of mobility. They reformed Cheshure who dusted himself off. Well I'm off I'll say hi to the mermaids for you all. " He waved but didn't vanish " Oops almost forgot my partner. " He said walking over to Serena.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rimet nodded, and reached his hand out, and gripped an invisible door knob. Rimet then opened this door and everyone could see what was on the other side. It was just a grassy plain for now. Nothing extremely significant was needed for Rimet to move people from one place to another. "Everyone that is leaving please step through this door. You will physically feel your-self being pulled from this realm to the next. From here I will send you all to your locations." Rimet stated as he looked back at Cheshure. "Even you. It wouldn't be wise to be separated from your partner for too long. Going in together will make it easier to strategize." and with that said Rimet stepped through his own door so that he can keep it open from his side. This was a safety procedure to make sure all of them would be pulled through safely.
User ImageUser Image

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Cheshure's ears drooped down. " Aw....You're no fun, but alright. " He said as he took a few steps forward. He took a step forward into the portal and felt as if he was sucked through a vacuum cleaner he felt his body rematerialize like normal on the other side. " Wasn't so bad I'm use to not being all there. " He said as he dusted himself off.

Brian nodded and started to walk forward. He was pulled swiftly through the portal arriving on the other side. He felt a wrenching feeling in his stomach. He just grunted lightly and spat out a small amount of spit before regaining his composure. " Well that really.....sucked. " He said softly.

Vincent just dispersed into thick silvery mist and shot through. His mist was fired through the portal and rematerialized on the other side. his body slowly forming from the mist. " It doesn't hurt when you don't have a stomach to rend. " He waited for the others to come through he wanted to get this on the road he didn't want to waste any time Nasrin was waiting.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games