Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:09 am
Damon sighed going back on stage.He motioned the band and the song began.Damon had a wild glint in his eyes that told something was up.Then he began to sing the song his free hand slipping into his right pocket.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJg7Cpz8_I

When the song ended Damon put the microphone on the stand.Then his figure disappeared as if he just faded into the air.

Damon stretched as he appeared looking at the burnt trees as he walked south.He prowled tracks heading to the palace and smirked.His hand grabbing the hilt of his sword as he pulled it out heading down the path.

"So you actually decided to attack from behind enemy lines eh kid?"A voice came from above him.Traci dropped down next to him and held out her hand.

"The stone please?"she asked.

Damon nodded pulling a emerald out of his pocket handing it to her.

Traci smiled.

"I have formed a small army for you.30 vampires not including myself."she chuckled.

Damon nodded.

"As long as we have a chance..i'm good."he said.

Traci patted him on the back.

"Well lets just hope your friends concentrate on the war..not us."she said.

Zelron popped his shouldars looking at the burnt down remains of a Frost Kingdom bar.Popping his neck he sniffed for his prey.He sighed.

"You people are no fun."he mutterd.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:34 am
Val covered her mouth trying not to scream. She went into one of the tunnels underneath the room and started running. She sent a falcon ahead of her

The falcon formed in front of Kiba,Lexi,Valcom and Karu. "Frost Kingdom is being destroyed..." it said in Val's voice

Karu looked at Lexi who was utterly still  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:48 am
Zelron clicked his fingers and all the dead bodies through out the city began to decompose and reform into demons.He climbed up the palace steps and cut off the head of a young man that had been trying to block the door.He whistled.

"Anyone home?"he called.

Damon sighed looking at the gates which where open as several wagons where coming out heading north.

"First order of buisness..we take some materials?"Damon said to Traci who nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 am
Val fell and screamed when a demon grabbed her.

Lexi nodded at Karu "My home..."  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 am
Valcom's eyes were closed and he stood up.

"I'm going to go get my daughter."he said.

Zelron threw black flames threw each room in the castle and jumped off the roof landing easyily on the ground.

Damon sighed and noticed figures running threw the trees following the carts and used the shadows to his advantage waiting for the carts to get outta site of the palace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 am
Karu closed her eyes. "Lexi?" She was already gone

The demon that was holding Val brought her infront of one of the black flames. She closed her eyes wishing to be away.

Lexi appeared grabbing ahold of her daughter teleporting her to one of the stables outside the castle.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:02 am
Valcom's figure appeared beside his wife grabbing both her and Val disappearing in a blurr into the woods so nobody could smell either of them.

Damon watched as the wagons were jumped by the vampires.He could tell that there was atleast 10 men per wagon.He saw one wagon pull away and pounced onto the driver cuasing the wagon to flip and easyily cut down 7 of them before running into 3 of them parrying there blows with his blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:05 am
Lexi glanced shaking Val. "Your safe now" she whispered softly.

Kira looked up when her mother appeared standing next to her. Kira sighed and walked into the cold marble room staring at the men she haven't seen in months. She smiled sweetly like a little angel. "Nice to see you all found Myseric again"

Myseric appeared next to Kira and nodded. "aw so they shall be there by your side in combat"

If Myseric is back then that means-" they all gasped

Karu pulled off her hood. "Yes I am"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:44 pm
((recap, pleease!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm
(lets see a kingdom vs maybe 100 men?Not to mention thats a evil god?Ohhhh boy i'm gonna love the rest of this rp..xD.)

Valcom looked back at his wife and child sighing.

"We need to go.."he said quietly.

Damon cleaved his sword straight threw a mans head and a arrow flew into his stomach.He grunted pulling it out.Barley catching a spear that was flying at his head.Turning he stabbed a enemy in the throat with it.

(Well go from where Damon's singing to this post..its not even a page off....o.o and yes the song is important..xD)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:49 pm
(yea pretty much and duh course you gotta love it X3)

Lexi nodded and kissed Val gently on her cheek. She blinked noticing she was holding the keys to the Royals vault. She wondered if her husband can see the idea ticking in her mind...

Kira grinned in triumph but groaned. "what?!"
It's best to spill a bit of your halfbreed blood that way we can strengthin the demons" Myseric explained to her since the elders were glancing at each other

Karu had her arms crossed staring at them  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:51 pm
((I was too lazy to read XD))

Silvia apeared behind Valcom and the rest panting "It's hard to keep up with you people" She complained taking a deep breath before looking around.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 pm
(ok fine..then you have to listen to the song xD.Haha.)

Valcom glarred at Lexi knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"Nuh uh!If theres a god..attacking andturning your kingdom into a hell-hole you are not doing that while i'm able to stop you.Its a 8000-1 chance you'll live if you try."he sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 pm
((meeh!))

Silvia tilted her head to the side at them, she rubbed her head.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm
Lexi glarred at Valcom. "first of all the vault is in the mountains where you and I first met that is also where my father's grave is so ha!" she hissed slightly

Val twiched slightly blinking then went over to Silvia getting away from her parents arguing  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games