Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:50 pm
Vincent continued to comfort Caly. He wished he could help but he was a demon. He didnt know how to heal things, just how to destroy them. He sighed and shook his thoughts away. He focused on Caly, he looked up and looked to Zeke.
"See all isnt lost Caly..." Vincent said gently as he motioned to what Zeke was doing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:39 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:34 pm
(Still gonna make something) Zeke concentrated all of his efforts into a life spell, creating a patch of blue roses without thorns. Then he fell over. "Can't... feel... face..." he said as he lay face down.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:51 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:13 pm
"Looks like you and me are in the same boat." Came Zeke's muffled voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:27 pm
Vincent watched, entraced by both Ventarbre and Zeke's healing or rather reversing powers. He turned back to Caly and let her go. "See its all better now." Vincent stood up and helped Caly up as well. "You two alright?" Vincent said ot both Zeke and Ventarbre.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:43 am
"Well, I used too much strength for that spell, so I can't move." Came Zeke's still muffled voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:07 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:34 am
Vincent shook his head at the both of them. He walked over to Zeke first and flipped the man over, so at least he wasnt breathing in earth. He then picked him up like you would a drunken friend. He set him below the tree, its shade would keep him from the sun and protect him from any rain that may come.

Vincent then came back over to Ventarbre and picked him up as well. Of course Ventarbre was much smaller so he had no trouble. He saw the massive book that he had seen Ventarbre reading before. He picked that up as well and brought both to the tree. He put Ventarbre down and set his book down next to him.

"Rest here, call me if you need anything."

Vincent said as he headed back over to Caly. His demonic wings and tail twiched once before they dissapeared. Not that they still werent there, they were just safely tucked away now.

"See everythings okay now."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:30 pm
Adiemus, who was by now looking outside at all the people, walked over to Ventarbre and looked at his staff, thinking more or less that the creature's powers came from this and not from the person itself. But he kept that to himself, not wanting to make enemies for he knew nothing of the little one.

"Hi, im Adiemus."

((The color and size thing isnt working..))  

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:30 pm
"That went better than usual. Normally I fall asleep. This time I just can't-" A rock had just hit Zeke in the nuts, even though there were none around. "I'm gonna feel that in the morning." A bunch more rocks flew through the air coming from the rock spewing machine gun of a stick figure. The first shot made Zeke sit up. The rest made him stand up and get pelted by more rocks. "Stupid stick!" Zeke pulled out his sword and tried to deflect the rocks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:49 pm
((OMIGOSH IM ALIVE!! Sorry to all. I moved away for University and I didn't had a computer anymore (and internet) but now Im full equip and back. I probably won't be able to RP as much as I use to (at least on weekdays) but I'll try my best ^_^

And now if someone was kind enaugh to give me a litle sumarry of what's been happening those 6 weeks I wasn't there^^ ))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:12 pm
Lone_Heart
((OMIGOSH IM ALIVE!! Sorry to all. I moved away for University and I didn't had a computer anymore (and internet) but now Im full equip and back. I probably won't be able to RP as much as I use to (at least on weekdays) but I'll try my best ^_^

And now if someone was kind enaugh to give me a litle sumarry of what's been happening those 6 weeks I wasn't there^^ ))

((i cant remember exactly where you left off. Kenton help me here lol.
Um.. lets see... we (vincent and Cad) found people in the basement.. one was in a box... and another was somewhere else. Then um.. we (cad, vincent, caly, along with ventarbre and malem) all went up to the rooftop. After going through a room that magically was all together not like the rest of the house.
((Oh this is after the fact that we found the flyer for the race)) so up on the roof Cad took the plane and took off to the races. Then someone new came.
Vincent left to be alone because he missed Alex (you). Caly came and comforted him. ((meanwhile a battle was going on, it involved malem, ventrabre... and um other people))
The battle ended as far as i know, but the garden got destroyed. Caly was devistated, btu now ventarbre and zeke fixed it. Theyre not doing so good cause they zapped too much energy so vincent put them both under the tree in the garden. Vincent and caly are in the doorway or near it, to the garden.
And thats it the rest i dunno))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:17 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:21 pm
((He did? Wow shoot me for not paying attention lol When the heck did that happen? forgive me college sucks my soul and brain from me sweatdrop sweatdrop gonk gonk ))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games