Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Back Into the Jaws of Oblivion (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 pm
"I'm actually quite adept in my more favored classes of Magic." Ramsus said, putting two fingers in the air.

"Those classes being Restoration and Illusion, of course...."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:20 pm
"Would you mind... teaching... me?" she asked shyly.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 pm
Ramsus' eyebrow rose.

Well, it depends on two things. One, which one, and two, are you able to learn?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 pm
"Both and yes," she answered quickly.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:34 pm
"Now for the more practical question. WHY do you want to learn?" Ramsus asked, tilting his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:47 pm
"Well... my father doesn't know crap for magic, obviously, So when he gets hurt we always have to wait for him to heal and pray it doesn't get infected," she answered. "And illusion magic is just fun."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:59 pm
"Fine, fine...But before I can even teach you, the Legion makes me read off this paper for some ODD reason..." Ramsus grunted, pulling out a scroll of paper and reading it off...Quickly and quietly.

"'Before you begin your training with the person reading this, be warned that they have a very bad habit of whoring themselves to anyone of the opposite sex. If your teacher begins showing these signs, alert a guard immediately and get as far away from them as possible'..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:06 am
"I'm not being a coward i'm resting." He grunted, staring down at her dully. When the Orc appeared he looked down at it curiously. "Another fri-Hey!?" He gasped when the tree started to shake. He got up and jumped to the branch of another tree before it could fall.

"Sage!" He called to the bird. It was now in the air since the tree was down. It dived down to the Orc and started pecking his head.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:25 am
((Oh. My. God. rofl ))

Xenil just stared at Ramsus, attempting to listen in on what he said out of curiosity.
"...I couldn't quite catch that. Could you read it again."

"Coward~" Unessa sang in a tune, not even moving as the tree fell. When the bird began to attack the Orc's head, she shook her head.
"You know he'll kill it and use it's worthless chicken bones as toothpicks... Right?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 am
Sten simply put on his helmet. "I've dealt with tree jumping Elfs before," he said, then jumped and swung at the branch the Bosmer was sitting on. His jump combined with the orc's unnatural height, arm length, and the length of the hammer allowed him to just reach the branch. It shattered as soon as the hammer made impact, and fell.

"I heard it," Malice replied. "And I understand. Know though that my father will smash you if you try anything."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:18 am
Ramsus stared at Xenil with a twitch in his eye.
"No." he replied, just as fast, putting the scroll away.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 pm
As soon as the orc put on his helmet the bird stopped, flying over to Unessa's horse to perch on its head. "Oh so i'm coward for not wanting to die!?" Farrel snapped, jumpping up to another branch before the one he was on was hit.

"Stop that!"

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:27 pm
"Keep in mind there's a difference between power and speed, kid..." Ramsus said, looking at Malice.

"Now then...Where to begin..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 pm
((I don't mean to sound rude Levi, but that sounds ridiculous. Sure, your orc could reach a bit high up, but logically I don't think Souji's character would have jumped that low in a tree to escape an orc who's clearly not afraid of chopping down trees, you know? Why jump that low when it only puts you within chopping range of the hammer? It seems all a bit too.. I don't wanna say unrealistic because this is an Oblivion role play, but that's the only word that fits my meaning.
And a hammer? What the ********? Um, last I checked hammers can't knock down trees...))

Shas immediately shook his head, trying to get the bird off.

"You're a coward for not wanting to face me." Unessa grunted, getting up and looking at him with a dull stare.

"Why not?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 pm
"No more candy for you."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games